typical patriot player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
junior
Signature Poster

Re: typical patriot player

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:It never stops with the Boston Patriots Crime family. Yet another Patriot arrested, this time for sexual assault. I'm mad, so mad.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/j ... achusetts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sad, so sad.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Number one Boston Patriot Crime Family member:

Aaron Hernandez raves about his ex-teammate Tom Brady in a new prison letter obtained by TMZ Sports ... but it's clear, he has nothing but disdain for his former Patriots boss Robert Kraft.

We've verified Hernandez sent the note from the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center on Dec. 10th ... to a female pen pal he'd exchanged letters with in the past.

Aaron -- who's serving a life sentence for murder -- begins his letter on the attack, ripping the woman for criticizing him in her last correspondence ... and suggesting ways she should kill herself.

"Tie a cinderblock to your ankles and jump in a deep body of water," Hernandez writes.

He then suggests, "Buy the most powerful firecracker in the world that's possible to buy, tie it to your face with duct tape, light it and wait for your head to explode."

Hernandez then changes subjects and goes off about his former team -- saying:

"I have a TV in my cell! And yes I still root for my squad and still love all the ones I loved.

The closest I was with was probably Brady and whom I love to death and always will and only hope the best for them. But was cool with Julez, Branch (I f**ked with and got mad love for) and 'the BEST TE ever to walk on a football field' Gronk!"

Hernandez moves from love to hate ... ripping into "fake ass non loyal Kraft who told me he loved me every time he seen me but obviously shows his word ain't sh*t."

Hernandez says no matter what happens to him in prison, he'll continue to support his boys.

"I watch every game faithfully cheering them on and always will cuz I have love for so many of them!"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/01/aaron-her ... z3z7DoE4gQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

By "worst", they mean dumbest. A true Patriot. :wink:

Ex-NFL receiver Reche Caldwell in running for worst criminal ever

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 59242.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:By "worst", they mean dumbest. A true Patriot. :wink:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 59242.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good grief he left the patriots in 2006, his troubles w the law seem to have come after he spent a year in washington then left the NFL...yahoo news? for sure...more like news for yahoos though....
though Caldwell's post college peak came when he became Tom Brady's most trusted receiver on the 2006 New England Patriots, it was one of the least-talented groups Brady ever threw to — and yet that team still almost made the Super Bowl that year. But it was Caldwell and his two key drops in the AFC championship game loss to the Indianapolis Colts, who went on to win the Super Bowl, that defined his career. A season later, after wallowing with the Washington Redskins, Caldwell was out of the NFL.

From there, he went back to Tampa, where he grew up and was still revered to a degree, and opened a not-so-secret gambling ring. Caldwell got in deep, and soon the word got out that he and a large crew of his pals were betting on — among other things — NFL games. Perhaps the fact that it was stationed right near an elementary school wasn't the brightest of ideas in the first place, or the fact that Caldwell parked his bright red jeep out front almost daily.

Caldwell and his buddies got sloppy and soon started taking bets from undercover cops. As Caldwell was watching his former team, the San Diego Chargers, beat the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2013 postseason, the betting parlor was being raided and Caldwell detained, a half-eaten sandwich ripped from his hand and the front door flattened by a tank.

One day you're catching touchdowns from Brady. The next well 2,555 days later but who's counting? :roll: you're being interrogated by a bitter FBI agent with a Boston accent.

talk about a steaming pile of crap article that's anything but "news"
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:

good grief he left the patriots in 2006, his troubles w the law seem to have come after he spent a year in washington then left the NFL...yahoo news? for sure...more like news for yahoos though....
though Caldwell's post college peak came when he became Tom Brady's most trusted receiver on the 2006 New England Patriots, it was one of the least-talented groups Brady ever threw to — and yet that team still almost made the Super Bowl that year. But it was Caldwell and his two key drops in the AFC championship game loss to the Indianapolis Colts, who went on to win the Super Bowl, that defined his career. A season later, after wallowing with the Washington Redskins, Caldwell was out of the NFL.

From there, he went back to Tampa, where he grew up and was still revered to a degree, and opened a not-so-secret gambling ring. Caldwell got in deep, and soon the word got out that he and a large crew of his pals were betting on — among other things — NFL games. Perhaps the fact that it was stationed right near an elementary school wasn't the brightest of ideas in the first place, or the fact that Caldwell parked his bright red jeep out front almost daily.

Caldwell and his buddies got sloppy and soon started taking bets from undercover cops. As Caldwell was watching his former team, the San Diego Chargers, beat the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2013 postseason, the betting parlor was being raided and Caldwell detained, a half-eaten sandwich ripped from his hand and the front door flattened by a tank.

One day you're catching touchdowns from Brady. The next well 2,555 days later but who's counting? :roll: you're being interrogated by a bitter FBI agent with a Boston accent.

Yep, but since we're quickly moving into summer mode on KZone, it's OK to lob these out there once in a while. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Yep, but since we're quickly moving into summer mode on KZone, it's OK to lob these out there once in a while. :lol:
sure why the hell not...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Just another criminal who got his criminal education with the New England cheatriots and ended up in jail for it.

Not really news because this surprised no one.

This is only the beginning. Murder, drugs, gambling, etc. Only the beginning folks. There will be criminals who are now associated with the patriot crime family who will be getting busted for years to come.

Aaron, Reche, Tom, Billy etc etc etc.

Vegas is taking odds on which patriot will fall next.

This is just par for the course for that franchise.

Nothing new here folks. Move along...........
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:Just another criminal who got his criminal education with the New England cheatriots and ended up in jail for it.

Not really news because this surprised no one.

This is only the beginning. Murder, drugs, gambling, etc. Only the beginning folks. There will be criminals who are now associated with the patriot crime family who will be getting busted for years to come.

Aaron, Reche, Tom, Billy etc etc etc.

Vegas is taking odds on which patriot will fall next.

This is just par for the course for that franchise.

Nothing new here folks. Move along...........
Totally agree...................and now this trash from Gronkowski, total Hollywood Trash mixed in with the Boston Patriot Crime Family:
Attachments
rob-gronkowski-gq-feature-hailey-clauson-02[1].jpg
rob-gronkowski-gq-feature-hailey-clauson-02[1].jpg (246.76 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Look closely at Clausen's face. She doesn't look too impressed. Almost looks DISappointed, but I hear long term steroid use can have that affect on a package. Only a matter of time before Gronk is arrested for something or other. Only a matter of time......
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:Look closely at Clausen's face. She doesn't look too impressed. Almost looks DISappointed, but I hear long term steroid use can have that affect on a package. Only a matter of time before Gronk is arrested for something or other. Only a matter of time......
Yea, she's saying get this creep away from me, why the hell did I sign up for this.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

No surprise here. Just another Patriot Crime Family member involved with a gun shooting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-himself/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:No surprise here. Just another Patriot Crime Family member involved with a gun shooting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-himself/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ummmmm..............................
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:No surprise here. Just another Patriot Crime Family member involved with a gun shooting.

Shall we bring up Plaxico Burress.

You really need to get off the Patriots, it just makes you look more and more the fool.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

SnoBrdr wrote:

You really need to get off the Patriots, it just makes you look more and more the fool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaxico_Burress

Just too much to list.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:

Not to me he doesn't. He's gonna be on them until all you boston yahoos admit they cheated and should be stripped of their rings. Until that happens. he's on the cheatriots. Like white on rice. He's on 'em.

Deservedly so I might add.