typical patriot player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: typical patriot player

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:No surprise here. Just another Patriot Crime Family member involved with a gun shooting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-himself/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shall we bring up Plaxico Burress.

You really need to get off the Patriots, it just makes you look more and more the fool.
No one could steer Plaxico right but the Steelers tried, Steelers tried
Steelers tried to raise him better, but their pleading he denied
That leaves only Plaxico to blame 'cause the Steelers tried
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:No surprise here. Just another Patriot Crime Family member involved with a gun shooting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-himself/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You really need to get off the Patriots, it just makes you look more and more the fool.
Not to me he doesn't. He's gonna be on them until all you boston yahoos admit they cheated and should be stripped of their rings. Until that happens. he's on the cheatriots. Like white on rice. He's on 'em.

Deservedly so I might add.
Damn right...............
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Not to me he doesn't. He's gonna be on them until all you boston yahoos admit they cheated and should be stripped of their rings. Until that happens. he's on the cheatriots. Like white on rice. He's on 'em.

Deservedly so I might add.
Damn right...............
Boy are you a nitwit.

You are falling for the momo's plan to make you look foolish.

He's egging you on and laughing at you all the time.

Priceless.

Hence his Rivertucky comments.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Highly unlikely slobrdr will get the reference.

Very nice touch my man. Very nice.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

:like
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

junior wrote:

Sounds like the Steelers are the Mama here. Explains why their players are such Mama boys.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Coydog wrote:
junior wrote:

Sounds like the Steelers are the Mama here. Explains why their players are such Mama boys.
Merle he ain't.

But nice that Bubba tried.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

By the way, did any of you see Belichick's response yesterday to why Gronkowski wasn't at the 3 day (MANDATORY) mini camp? Talk about arrogant and rude, my God! A reporter asked a fair and simple question, wanting to know why Gronk wasn't there? The head coaches' eyes rolled over, steam and smoke was coming out of his nose and ears, he just stared at the camera for an eternity and said nothing. I thought he was going to rip the throat out of the reporter for asking a legitimate question. Just typical of the most arrogant and rude coach that he is, not to mention the fact that he himself admitted he is a cheater. He is one of the biggest problems I have with the boston yahoos, this loser is president of the yahoos.

Any yahoos out there want to explain why your hero Gronkowski has skipped the mini camp? Was he too busy posing nude for some Hollywood trash magazine or doing some brainless TV commercial for Dunkin Donuts?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:By the way, did any of you see Belichick's response yesterday to why Gronkowski wasn't at the 3 day (MANDATORY) mini camp? Talk about arrogant and rude, my God! A reporter asked a fair and simple question, wanting to know why Gronk wasn't there? The head coaches' eyes rolled over, steam and smoke was coming out of his nose and ears, he just stared at the camera for an eternity and said nothing. I thought he was going to rip the throat out of the reporter for asking a legitimate question. Just typical of the most arrogant and rude coach that he is, not to mention the fact that he himself admitted he is a cheater. He is one of the biggest problems I have with the boston yahoos, this loser is president of the yahoos.

Any yahoos out there want to explain why your hero Gronkowski has skipped the mini camp? Was he too busy posing nude for some Hollywood trash magazine or doing some brainless TV commercial for Dunkin Donuts?
If you must know and apparently are too lazy, slow or whatever to use Google:

According to ESPN’s Mike Reiss, Gronkowski missed the practice because of a “cautious approach” being taken with an undisclosed physical ailment. It isn’t a long-term concern.

Prior to this report, WEEI.com’s Chris Price reported Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday, just not on the field.

Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say when asked about Gronkowski not being on the field.

“There are a lot of players that were not on the field,” Belichick said. “They were doing other things.”
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:By the way, did any of you see Belichick's response yesterday to why Gronkowski wasn't at the 3 day (MANDATORY) mini camp? Talk about arrogant and rude, my God! A reporter asked a fair and simple question, wanting to know why Gronk wasn't there? The head coaches' eyes rolled over, steam and smoke was coming out of his nose and ears, he just stared at the camera for an eternity and said nothing. I thought he was going to rip the throat out of the reporter for asking a legitimate question. Just typical of the most arrogant and rude coach that he is, not to mention the fact that he himself admitted he is a cheater. He is one of the biggest problems I have with the boston yahoos, this loser is president of the yahoos.

According to ESPN’s Mike Reiss, Gronkowski missed the practice because of a “cautious approach” being taken with an undisclosed physical ailment. It isn’t a long-term concern.

Prior to this report, WEEI.com’s Chris Price reported Gronkowski was at Gillette Stadium on Tuesday, just not on the field.

Bill Belichick didn’t have much to say when asked about Gronkowski not being on the field.

“There are a lot of players that were not on the field,” Belichick said. “They were doing other things.”
I watched the interview with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears. I don't need Google to reach the conclusion that I did. Belichick is RUDE AND ARROGANT-PERIOD and the interview was the worse that I have ever seen him. If Gronk skipped minicamp for a cautious approach, why didn't the coach explain it that way instead of being a complete loser, president of the boston yahoos and matriarch of the patriot crime family?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

I watched the interview with my own eyes, and heard it with my own ears. I don't need Google to reach the conclusion that I did. Belichick is RUDE AND ARROGANT-PERIOD and the interview was the worse that I have ever seen him. If Gronk skipped minicamp for a cautious approach, why didn't the coach explain it that way instead of being a complete loser, president of the boston yahoos and matriarch of the patriot crime family?
No one disputed that BB was rude and or arrogant.

Obviously you have not watched any of his previous hundreds of press conferences.

You asked about Gronk and you were given that answer.

it's amazing how focused you are on a player and coach that have nothing to do with your team.

It's sad, just sad and you continue to make a fool of yourself.

But that is your right.

And most here love it.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SnoBrdr wrote:...And most here love it.
The dude went on ignore months ago... His constant negative antics don't fly with me, and life without him is an improvement. I've chosen to stop playing the game. If you must respond, I request you do so without quoting his nonsense, so the rest of us can keep Shrodinger's cat in the box.
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Stormchaser wrote:
The dude went on ignore months ago... His constant negative antics don't fly with me, and life without him is an improvement. I've chosen to stop playing the game. If you must respond, I request you do so without quoting his nonsense, so the rest of us can keep Shrodinger's cat in the box.

Wait a minute. You have f.a.s.t. on ignore because of his negativity, yet you view and respond to slobrdr? A bit of a contradiction, no?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

junior wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Wait a minute. You have f.a.s.t. on ignore because of his negativity, yet you view and respond to slobrdr? A bit of a contradiction, no?

The negativity is bread elsewhere...and you know that. The responses and directed agitation have undoubtedly turned grossly negative in both directions. The fact that it's humorous to some bothers me enough to eliminate it's source. My preference would be for it to stop all together from both sides, but I don't run this place.
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

The negativity is bread elsewhere...and you know that. The responses and directed agitation have undoubtedly turned grossly negative in both directions. The fact that it's humorous to some bothers me enough to eliminate it's source. My preference would be for it to stop all together from both sides, but I don't run this place.
White, wheat, or rye? (sorry, it was there bud).

I do understand your point though. I kinda knew the answer, but thanks for the confirmation.