Thug-filthy dirty-cheap shop typical Patriot player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Thug-filthy dirty-cheap shop typical Patriot player

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Amendola's vicious, filthy dirty cheap shot to the head and neck should have resulted in an immediate game ejection. This filthy dirty cheap shot could have seriously injured Fleming, I don't know how the refs didn't toss him out of the game. This dirty hit was just as bad, if not worse, than Burfict's dirty cheap shot last weekend. The NFL needs to lay out a huge, heavy fine and suspend the dirty player for the rest of the playoffs.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
brownman
Postinator

Re: Thug-filthy dirty-cheap shop typical Patriot player

Post by brownman »

Your view is as flawed as your logic. :lol:
Have mom schedule you an appointment with an optometrist or get you a high-def television.
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Amendola's vicious, filthy dirty cheap shot to the head and neck should have resulted in an immediate game ejection. This filthy dirty cheap shot could have seriously injured Fleming, I don't know anything about football.... This dirty hit was just as bad, if not worse, than Burfict's dirty cheap shot last weekend. The NFL needs to lay out a huge, heavy fine and suspend the dirty player for the rest of the playoffs.
dude you are dumber than a pile of piss stained crying towels... he hit the guy in the CHEST.. with his SHOULDER PAD...were you watching the game on yer phone maybe? the penalty was for blocking back towards the goal line... saw the same thing happen in the late game too...nothing similar to the burfick BS, nor was there any thug reactions from the bench... some coaches know how to control their players, they tend to rack up the most W's too....Pat's are in the driver' seat while S.L.O.W. is sniff 'n the tearstained towel...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/realnflnewsand ... 071440608/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

still more:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... -legal-hit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Amendola, who was the punt returner on the play, was flagged for unnecessary roughness. But according to the rules, Fleming is afforded no such protection, and as such, there shouldn't have been a penalty on the play.

Here's Mike Pereira, the former NFL VP of officiating who now works for FOX Sports:Mike Pereira ✔ @MikePereira
The rule says,"a kickoff or punt returner" get the protection. Kicking team player is defenseless if he is trying to catch the kick.
Danny Amendola’s shot on Chiefs punt returner Jamell Fleming was probably the biggest highlight of the first half New England’s 27-20 divisional round win.

Amendola was flagged for unnecessary roughness on the play, but said after the game he would appeal if fined for what he considered a good play.

“I’ll appeal if I’m getting fined, but I thought it was a clean hit,” Amendola said, via NESN.com.

“We’re coached to do that,” Amendola added. “It’s a big play if I block that guy and the ball bounces in the end zone. We get the ball on the 20-yard line, so it’s a big play in the game, big play for field position.”

MORE: New NFL head coaches in 2016 | Healed and rejuvenated, Patriots look like juggernaut again

Fleming didn’t hold a grudge after the game, but the same may not be said for the NFL.
FOXBORO, Mass. — Danny Amendola isn’t going down without a fight. The New England Patriots wide receiver ruffled some feathers Saturday in his team’s AFC Divisional Playoff against the Chiefs when he laid out Kansas City special-teamer Jamell Fleming with a vicious hit to the neck on a second-quarter punt return. But if Amendola receives punishment from the NFL — which wouldn’t be shocking — he’s not going to take it. “I’ll appeal if I’m getting fined, but I thought it was a clean hit,” Amendola said after the Patriots’ 27-20 win. Amendola was flagged just 2 yards on the play, as it happened on the Patriots’ 4-yard line. And he said he was just doing what he was told to do. “We’re coached to do that,” Amendola said. “It’s a big play if I block that guy and the ball bounces in the end zone. We get the ball on the 20-yard line, so it’s a big play in the game, big play for field position.” For what it’s worth, Fleming seemed to understand Amendola’s actions. “(Chiefs punter) Dustin Colquitt is one of the best, especially at the pooch play,” Fleming said. “All I have to do is go find the ball. Of course they know that, too. That’s why he did what he did.” It should be interesting to see how this one plays out, as Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict received a three-game suspension for his dirty hit to Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown. Brown sustained a concussion and has been ruled out for Sunday’s divisional-round game against the Denver Broncos.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/01/danny-amendola- ... clean-hit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so the guy who took the hit has no issue with it, but S.L.O.W. and some other football illiterates apparently do...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

It wasn't really illegal but it was a penalty.

Seems you can't block towards your own goal on a kick or that was how it was explained.

But if you are a individual who has nothing but hatred in his heart of any NE team, you see it otherwise.

Sad just sad but he can't see out of the basement at mom's house.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Amendola's vicious, filthy dirty cheap shot to the head and neck should have resulted in an immediate game ejection. This filthy dirty cheap shot could have seriously injured Fleming, I don't know how the refs didn't toss him out of the game. This dirty hit was just as bad, if not worse, than Burfict's dirty cheap shot last weekend. The NFL needs to lay out a huge, heavy fine and suspend the dirty player for the rest of the playoffs.
Right on f.a.s.t.

As usual, f.a.s.t. telling it like it is.

Agree with you 100%, but, as said many times in the recent past, that behavior is typical of that team. Just who they are. Don't expect it to change anytime soon.

Agree on the ejection, or lack thereof. Thugs, thieves, cheaters, liars, and murderers. Did you expect something different from them? I sure as chit didn't.

That being said, I am sorry f.a.s.t., but I am rooting for Denver right now. Has more to do with my love of Colorado than anything else.

Hoping for a good game at the very least.

Go Rangers.....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

I guess the momo is writing in support of S.L.O.W.

I guess misery loves company.

Just sad.

Go STEALERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Amendola's vicious, filthy dirty cheap shot to the head and neck should have resulted in an immediate game ejection. This filthy dirty cheap shot could have seriously injured Fleming, I don't know how the refs didn't toss him out of the game. This dirty hit was just as bad, if not worse, than Burfict's dirty cheap shot last weekend. The NFL needs to lay out a huge, heavy fine and suspend the dirty player for the rest of the playoffs.
Right on f.a.s.t.

As usual, f.a.s.t. telling it like it is.

Agree with you 100%, but, as said many times in the recent past, that behavior is typical of that team. Just who they are. Don't expect it to change anytime soon.

Agree on the ejection, or lack thereof. Thugs, thieves, cheaters, liars, and murderers. Did you expect something different from them? I sure as chit didn't.

That being said, I am sorry f.a.s.t., but I am rooting for Denver right now. Has more to do with my love of Colorado than anything else.

Hoping for a good game at the very least.

Go Rangers.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hmm haven;t heard or seen ANYTHING about this... wonder why?
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

They're likely too busy laying out the ref's 'strategy' for this weekend.
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:They're likely too busy laying out the ref's 'strategy' for this weekend.
I think the refs will just use the same strategy they used the last time the two teams met.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
Still wondering Sadhatter?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Much to do about nothing.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Much to do about nothing.
indeed, bummer for amendola....not my money, don't really care... Pats will be fielding a better team than they did last time they met, but denver is a tough place to win, especially when its close late in the game...still hopin' fer another chicken dinner! how ya think pittsburgh will do this weekend F.@cking. A.sshole. S.teelers. T.rollboy?
mach es sehr schnell