Here's your typical Pats player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Here's your typical Pats player

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bet you never see this on ESPN,

New England Patriots linebacker Darius Fleming was less than 100 percent when the New England Patriots beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the divisional round.

According to Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, Fleming had 22 stitches in his right leg, which were a result of a cut he suffered while saving a woman from a burning car.
Attachments
DF.jpg
DF.jpg (48.21 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Re: Here's your typical Pats player

Post by brownman »

...following the footsteps of paramedics Wilfork and Belichick :like
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:Bet you never see this on ESPN,

New England Patriots linebacker Darius Fleming was less than 100 percent when the New England Patriots beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the divisional round.

According to Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, Fleming had 22 stitches in his right leg, which were a result of a cut he suffered while saving a woman from a burning car.

The fact that he set the car on fire in the first place was not reported by the time the original story went to press.
The last line is very telling.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

junior wrote:

The fact that he set the car on fire in the first place was not reported by the time the original story went to press.
I like the fact that some media outlets were quick to accuse Fleming of making the story up. Multiple sources reported the police had heard of no such traffic accident. They reportedly asked the Foxboro PD to verify the incident, which FPD could not. Turned out the incident was in Walpole...
ImageImageImageImage
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:

I like the fact that some media outlets were quick to accuse Fleming of making the story up. Multiple sources reported the police had heard of no such traffic accident. They reportedly asked the Foxboro PD to verify the incident, which FPD could not. Turned out the incident was in Walpole...
Amazing that people just add/change info that another person posts.

Just show how low some people will go to troll.

Hopefully this clown hasn't reproduced.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:

Amazing that people just add/change info that another person posts.

Just show how low some people will go to troll.

Hopefully this clown hasn't reproduced.
shows
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Yet again the DB responds to my comments.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:Yet again the DB responds to my comments.
And yet again, I am not, nor have I ever played, Defensive Back. I was a QB through high school and one year of college (a place that would have done wonders for you). Never played in the Defensive Backfield. Never. Please get it right. QB, not DB. Thank you.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

I've heard someone call him a DB before. He didn't stand for it...
ImageImageImageImage
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
And yet again, I am not, nor have I ever played, Defensive Back. I was a QB through high school and one year of college (a place that would have done wonders for you). Never played in the Defensive Backfield. Never. Please get it right. QB, not DB. Thank you.
I played defensive end and tight end in high school.........we could have connected man! Imagine playing against some of these yahoos here, they wouldn't stand a chance.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
I played defensive end and tight end in high school.........we could have connected man! Imagine playing against some of these yahoos here, they wouldn't stand a chance.
and yet ya still don't know jack sh!t about the game? amazing...or was that on a nintendo?

glory days fer sher...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
WOW, high school football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
Didn't know Wellesley even had a football team. :-)
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Coydog wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
Didn't know Wellesley even had a football team. :-)
No,no, this was his team:
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Found a picture of SloBOREdr playing football:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.03 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!