How many guys in here...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

"Bummy's Box" is dedicated to our beloved cousin, John "Bummy" Baumeister who left us too soon but will always be remembered. Inside "Bummy's Box" you'll find a huge selection of self-serve cold beer by the case.
Bummy would have wanted it that way. :cry:

LOL

(And andyzee, you've posted much worse things than this pic re: bumtress. So, WTF?)
Es war sehr schoen.
Over ten years... not including RSN or K-Chat. Way too much time wasted.
Smell you later.
TrailRider
Blue Chatterbox

Post by TrailRider »

Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

andyzee wrote:Not the slightest bit funny, and just plain rude, crude, and stupid.
I have to agree Andy...since you are the utmost expert on the above.

Keep me laughing, Hal!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Cityskier wrote:
andyzee wrote:Not the slightest bit funny, and just plain rude, crude, and stupid.
I have to agree Andy...since you are the utmost expert on the above.

Keep me laughing, Hal!
Hal - Keepin it real....
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Snowjob wrote:Gosh Hal, I don't know what to think about these postings
Gosh snowjob, why did you change your original post....someone threaten you backchannel??
shortski
:dis
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:Wow. Nice guy. Lemme guess, he WASN'T at the B1BBQ. . .
what does this thread have to do with bay1 bbq's? Lemme guess...you think that you have to be really cool to have bbq's in the parking lots of ski resorts and that you and your cronies patented the concept and now EVERYONE wants in...

Actually been to several tho, good times....even when rustyk's trying to bust my rap...but it's not the Superbowl or New Years in Times Square bro, relax and put things back in perspective, k?
shortski
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Mtn Man wrote:I guess he took them in South Jersey, you can see the Eagles jersey in the first one. I guess Hal is a big fan of the Ipod shuffle :wink:

B)
hehe...love it...
shortski
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:Bottom shelf stuff i'm sure.

airrrrrr balllllllll

airrrrrr balllllllll
shortski
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Gosh snowjob, why did you change your original post....someone threaten you backchannel??
I may be missing something, but looking back at his original post, I don't see any recorded edits (it would say "Last edited by..." at the bottom of the post). Was there something else?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

spanky wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
I may be missing something, but looking back at his original post, I don't see any recorded edits (it would say "Last edited by..." at the bottom of the post). Was there something else?

I don't either, but he changed the post from the original...he said at the end of the post something like "but I have to admit skibumtress, it was funny" or somethig like that...
shortski
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

spanky wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
I don't remember seeing anything else either so if there was another post by Snowjob originally and there is no recorded edits, it would mean that the original post was deleted and another one was made. :shock:
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
what does this thread have to do with bay1 bbq's? Lemme guess...you think that you have to be really cool to have bbq's in the parking lots of ski resorts and that you and your cronies patented the concept and now EVERYONE wants in...

Actually been to several tho, good times....even when rustyk's trying to bust my rap...but it's not the Superbowl or New Years in Times Square bro, relax and put things back in perspective, k?
I hope to see you at one.
DoubleD
Black Carver

Post by DoubleD »

spanky wrote:I found them... http://www.spankysliquor.com

Edit: The hit counter on the home page (bottom right) was at 2137. This post will probably cause that number to jump just a wee-bit.
Hysterical. You open the link to the box and get the Eagles Fight Song.

Excellent.

JensCats, you paying attention?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

I hope to see you at one.
Why so you can beat him up?? You really scare me Andy Zzzzz...

I hear your pretty strange... I'd avoid it if I were him too..
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hate to disappoint you, but I'm not Vinney.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com