It's all about the cheating

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

It's all about the cheating

Post by f.a.s.t. »

As I've said before, when you prepare for the Patriots you have to prepare for cheating. The Bronco's found a way to prepare-turn the tables on them. Get those tablets not work and than rub it in their faces by having the TV commercial promoting those same tablets.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: It's all about the cheating

Post by madhatter »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... sf22463214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Martavis Bryant.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday that the wideout is facing a year-long suspension for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, per a source informed of his situation. The league has not yet officially ruled on Bryant's fate, but the receiver plans to appeal if he's suspended, Rapoport was told.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:As I've said before, when you prepare for the Patriots you have to prepare for cheating. The Bronco's found a way to prepare-turn the tables on them. Get those tablets not work and than rub it in their faces by having the TV commercial promoting those same tablets.
Like they say in Pittsburgh, "what school you go".

Please learn English, it's not 2019 like the other momo thinks.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... sf22463214

Martavis Bryant.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday that the wideout is facing a year-long suspension for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, per a source informed of his situation. The league has not yet officially ruled on Bryant's fate, but the receiver plans to appeal if he's suspended, Rapoport was told.
That not cheating, it's just the STEALERS way.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr wrote:

Martavis Bryant.

That's* / STEELER*
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Martavis Bryant.

That's* / STEELER*
If Bryant violated the substance abuse policy, he needs to be suspended and I agree 100 percent. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime.
This is something the Boston Yahoos can never admit when it comes to their Boston Cheatriots Crime Family.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Just about everything the two of you post back and forth comes off as no more than two monkeys flinging their sh*t at each other. And you know what? It stinks.

Please, please,...EVOLVE.
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Martavis Bryant.

That's* / STEELER*

This is something the Boston Yahoos can never admit when it comes to their Boston Cheatriots Crime Family.
And they never will admit to it. Just who they are.

Brady getting booed by 80,000 fans at SB 50 says it all.

As I've stated before, the legacy this patriots team will leave behind is one of cheating, not of championships, and that's a real shame.

Sad, just sad......
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Stormchaser wrote:Just about everything the two of you post back and forth comes off as no more than two monkeys flinging their sh*t at each other. And you know what? It stinks.

Wow, guess he told everyone.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:Just about everything the two of you post back and forth comes off as no more than two monkeys flinging their sh*t at each other. And you know what? It stinks.

Wow, guess he told everyone.
Now you got a problem with Stormy?

Is there anyone you don't have a problem with? Anyone?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

This momo keeps answering but he doesn't even know what year it is.

Maybe he should go back to movie quotes but he screwed that up as well. Right Solly.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

guess I gotta agree w fast's depiction of his division as the black and blue division, what I didn't realize is that it refers to needle bruises and battered rape victims...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... sf22684964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:guess I gotta agree w fast's depiction of his division as the black and blue division, what I didn't realize is that it refers to needle bruises and battered rape victims...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... sf22684964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And to think, all this time I thought black and blue was referring to the condition that Aaron Hernandez left his victims in while he was on the patriots payroll. Damn. What was I thinking.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

junior wrote:
madhatter wrote:guess I gotta agree w fast's depiction of his division as the black and blue division, what I didn't realize is that it refers to needle bruises and battered rape victims...

And to think, all this time I thought black and blue was referring to the condition that Aaron Hernandez left his victims in while he was on the patriots payroll. Damn. What was I thinking.
Evidence suggests he left them holy...
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:

Evidence suggests he left them holy...
Funny.............