TB 12 offseason

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

TB 12 offseason

Post by SnoBrdr »

At least he's not molesting women in a men's room.
Attachments
TB12.jpg
TB12.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 1393 times
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Re: TB 12 offseason

Post by brownman »

kinda' looks like Jim Lonborg :wink:

... must be skiing with Rancher Bledsoe :lol:
Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I heard that just out of the picture are blues and greens, the trails he actually skied-not the double blacks. The photo is, well...........kind of like cheating.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:I heard that just out of the picture are blues and greens, the trails he actually skied-not the double blacks. The photo is, well...........kind of like cheating.
Let’s face facts. The Colts have reportedly provided evidence the entire scene is green screen and photo-shopped. Expect a full NFL investigation in a few days. Brady and Belichick will both be suspended a minimum of six games for conspiring to tamper with the delicate sensibilities of ultra rich posers at an exclusive private ski resort.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:I heard that just out of the picture are blues and greens, the trails he actually skied-not the double blacks. The photo is, well...........kind of like cheating.
As I've told you before, post where you got this "information" or STFU.

Each time you try to be funny you just lose more and more credibility, that you don't really have.

Sad, just sad.

Maybe the momo will come along and try to bail you out.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:

Each time you try to be funny you just lose more and more credibility, that you don't really have.

Sad, just sad.

I don't answer to you....................never have and never will. However, it was reported by Lynch last night on WCVB Channel Five-Boston.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

I don't answer to you....................never have and never will. However, it was reported by Lynch last night on WCVB Channel Five-Boston.
Funny you just did tho.

Sad, just sad.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

here's on ya missed SLOW...

ESPN Apologizes To Patriots For Sharing False Spygate Story

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/08/20/e ... ate-story/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
if the Patriots had just filmed opponents’ sidelines from a location “enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead” instead of on the sideline, then “Spygate” as we know it would never have become a national scandal, and the Patriots as we know them would not be called “cheaters” on every Internet message board ever created.

And part of what has given Spygate perpetual life has been the spread of misinformation. A major part of that issue arose from the report of John Tomase, then of the Boston herald, from the weekend of Super Bowl XLII, which said the Patriots had taped the Rams walkthrough prior to Super Bowl XXXVI in February 2002. That was a story for which the Boston Herald ran an apology in May of 2008.

We now know that this report was false, and that no tape of the walkthrough ever existed,” the Herald wrote. “We should not have published the allegation in the absence of firmer verification. The Boston Herald regrets the damage done to the team by publication of the allegation, and sincerely apologizes to its readers and to the New England Patriots’ owners, players, employees and fans for our error.”

Despite that correction being issued three months after the initial report, the damage had been done. People believed that the Patriots filmed the Rams walkthrough, and that was that.

In fact, ESPN ran with the filmed walkthrough story multiple times in recent weeks, displaying the “news” on the bottom of the screen during discussions about DeflateGate.
haters be hatin, liars be lyin', SLOW be SLOW...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

The photo is from the Yellowstone Club. A private ski area for Hollywood Trash. I doubt the double blacks there are true double blacks.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:The photo is from the Yellowstone Club. A private ski area for Hollywood Trash. I doubt the double blacks there are true double blacks.
Ya it must be a dump, Warren Miller is a member.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

We doubt SLOW does much other than burp, fart and post nonsense.

Unlike that lame, rusted steelworker from the Quebec office of Touronism,
Brady goes skiing and posts real pictures sur le piste :like

Tom's a gamer.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Most highly paid pros can't ski or do other dangerous things. As a concession to TB the Pats do not have this clause because he is making under market value for good of the team. :-)
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Most highly paid pros can't ski or do other dangerous things. As a concession to TB the Pats do not have this clause because he is making under market value for good of the team. :-)
Hard to believe he doesn't have the clause.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:We doubt SLOW does much other than burp, fart and post nonsense.
So what are your thoughts on Slobrdr? Besides his catchphrase (sad, so sad), and calling everyone a Troll, what has he contributed here?

My question has nothing to do with football. Strictly your opinion on Slobrdr, the poster, seeing as you say f.a.s.t. does nothing but post nonsense. What are your thoughts on Slobrdr?

You can pm me your response if you like, but I'd like you to answer here if at all possible.

Thank you.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

See the Momo has magically appeared to help bail out S.L.O.W.

The blind leading the blind.