St. Anselm's basketball team

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

St. Anselm's basketball team

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I've been following the St. A's basketball team several years now. They play division two and with a big win over then first place Bentley over the weekend they moved into first place, 18-5 overall in the NE Ten Conference. They are now the number one ranked team in Division II East Region. On Tuesday night they play their last regular season game away against cross-town rival Southern NH University, always a big game no matter the records. I'll be going to the game, anyone else in NH that likes good basketball, these games are a lot of fun to go to.......let me know if interested, we could meet up at the game?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
junior
Signature Poster

Re: St. Anselm's basketball team

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote: I'll be going to the game, anyone else in NH that likes good basketball, these games are a lot of fun to go to.......let me know if interested, we could meet up at the game?
Maybe slobrdr, brownie, and Coydog could meet up with you for the game.............
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I'll be going to the game, anyone else in NH that likes good basketball, these games are a lot of fun to go to.......let me know if interested, we could meet up at the game?
Maybe slobrdr, brownie, and Coydog could meet up with you for the game.............
There would be a whole lot of trash talking if that happened.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
I'd pay to see that, especially slobrdr. Wonder if he's as much a dope in person as he is on here. If he showed up, ya think he'd be sad, just sad, or kinda happy sad?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Sounds like fun.

:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Sounds like fun.

:zzz
I wasn't going to comment on this thread as it was a simple request for someone to attend a game.

But since the momo decided that he can't live without mentioning my name, as well as others, he should get together with his momo friend and they can practice their own kind of monkey love and mention their betters in each breath.

Just truly shows how sad the momo really is.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
I'd pay to see that, especially slobrdr. Wonder if he's as much a dope in person as he is on here. If he showed up, ya think he'd be sad, just sad, or kinda happy sad?
Saying sloBOREdr is a dope is redundant.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
Saying sloBOREdr is a dope is redundant.
OK.

Like I said I was going to pass on this but this is my thought.

How sad it is that you have to try and look for friends to attend a game with you.

It sounded like a cry from the cellar of a little boy who had no one show up for a bday party setup by his mommy.

You truly deserve the other momo and his private message discussion of me.

Makes me laugh how sad you both are.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.