Raising money with Hal

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:You scare easy Dougie. Some setbacks from childhood maybe? Just to clarify, that was not my husband. It seems you have many people pissed at you. If I had to guess who attacked you on your board, I'd say it was Hal. However, I can not be certain because there are many here that seem to dislike you.

Sorry we can't get together for beers. Maybe next time.
Right...
I consider Hal a friend - even though we've never met... Plus it's not his style...

The more I think about it - the more I realize it was you/him... Especially with the PM's he sent me from his ID that accused me of being a homosexual just like the crap that was said against me on my board..

Who else disslikes me junior?
Come on everyone - on the bandwagon!!! I can take it...
If enough people come forward(and not by PM) - I'll dissapear... Promise...
Same way you realize that Vinny is AndyZee, eh? Same way that you realize that Jodi is Bruce, eh?

You're a sly one Mr. DMC, yes you are. It is fairly obvious why you and Hal are friends. Hope that relationship flourishes. You guys deserve eachother.
Well junior in a dress - someone hijacked your friggin userid and said all that stuff then...

You don't realize how much you attack pissed me off... But I've held back because people advocated for you... But now I don't give a sh*t..

Say stuff in PMs about my girl and call me names - attack my stuff and I'll be pissed again...

So come on everyone...
Tell me to leave.... Andy Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz excluded...
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:You scare easy Dougie. Some setbacks from childhood maybe? Just to clarify, that was not my husband. It seems you have many people pissed at you. If I had to guess who attacked you on your board, I'd say it was Hal. However, I can not be certain because there are many here that seem to dislike you.

Right...
I consider Hal a friend - even though we've never met... Plus it's not his style...

The more I think about it - the more I realize it was you/him... Especially with the PM's he sent me from his ID that accused me of being a homosexual just like the crap that was said against me on my board..

Same way you realize that Vinny is AndyZee, eh? Same way that you realize that Jodi is Bruce, eh?

You're a sly one Mr. DMC, yes you are. It is fairly obvious why you and Hal are friends. Hope that relationship flourishes. You guys deserve eachother.
Well junior in a dress - someone hijacked your friggin userid and said all that stuff then...

You don't realize how much you attack pissed me off... But I've held back because people advocated for you... But now I don't give a sh*t..

Say stuff in PMs about my girl and call me names - attack my stuff and I'll be pissed again...

So come on everyone...
What part of " it wasn't him " are you missing? Come on Dougie boy, wake up, would ya?
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:

Right...

So come on everyone...
What part of " it wasn't him " are you missing? Come on Dougie boy, wake up, would ya?
So Jr in a dress would you like to publicy humiliate you??
Cause I saved all those PM's and posts on the Hunter site and this board that use the same exact threats and langauge and even the stupid highlighting that you do...
I've only held off because people I know here and like advocated for you...
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote: Right...

So come on everyone...
So Jr in a dress would you like to publicy humiliate you??
Cause I saved all those PM's and posts on the Hunter site and this board that use the same exact threats and langauge and even the stupid highlighting that you do...
I've only held off because people I know here and like advocated for you...
Do what you need to do Doug. Just remember it wasn't him, regardless of what you think. Just keep something in mind, things go both ways.

If you want me to go on your board in retaliation for what you are about to do, then go ahead and do what you need to do. You would be smart to count your losses here and walk away, but like I said, do what you feel you need to do.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:Do what you need to do Doug. Just remember it wasn't him, regardless of what you think. Just keep something in mind, things go both ways.

If you want me to go on your board in retaliation for what you are about to do, then go ahead and do what you need to do. You would be smart to count your losses here and walk away, but like I said, do what you feel you need to do.
So how do explain the PMs that came from your ID??? The ones referencing the Hunter board and calling me a homo? Did someone have your password?
You can't explain it!!! You did it!!!

Your a friggin little baby hiding behind a woman.....
Makes me sick...

Do your worst - I'm ready for you...
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:Do what you need to do Doug. Just remember it wasn't him, regardless of what you think. Just keep something in mind, things go both ways.

So how do explain the PMs that came from your ID??? The ones referencing the Hunter board and calling me a homo? Did someone have your password?
You can't explain it!!! You did it!!!

Your a friggin little baby hiding behind a woman.....
Makes me sick...

Do your worst - I'm ready for you...
First of all Einstein, anyone can use any ID. You need to confirm the "IP" address of the user, not their user name.

Contact and admin on this board, give him the IP address of the person who attacked you on your board, then ask if our IP address matches the one of whoever attacked you on your board. Simple enough, right?

Second, I have no intention of attacking you. You have me pegged all wrong. I would go on your board in retaliation only.

Again, counting your losses and walking away may be a good idea now.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:First of all Einstein, anyone can use any ID. You need to confirm the "IP" address of the user, not their user name.

Yo - dumbass in a dress...

Anyone can use any ID with a PASSWORD.. Did you give your password to someone?

Any any idiot can create an AOL id on any computer with ease - even you...

You gonna come after me???
Do your worst and prove to everyone here that you are capable of such things...
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:First of all Einstein, anyone can use any ID. You need to confirm the "IP" address of the user, not their user name.

Dumbass..Good one Dougie boy.

Now, I said IP address, not user ID or password. You seem to have selective hearing as well as selective thinking.

You have the IP ADDRESS of the person who attacked you on your board, right?
Ask an admin here on KillingtonZone if that IP ADDRESS matches any of our (mine and Bruce's) computers. There are 3 of them. When you find out that none of our computers match the IP ADDRESS of the person who attacked you on your board, then you will know it wasn't Bruce.

Note to admins: Please do not give our IP address's to Doug, just tell him if the IP address that attacked him on his board matches any of our computers.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:

Now, I said IP address, not user ID or password. You seem to have selective hearing as well as selective thinking.

Ask an admin here on KillingtonZone if that IP ADDRESS matches any of our (mine and Bruce's) computers. There are 3 of them. When you find out that none of our computers match the IP ADDRESS of the person who attacked you on your board, then you will know it wasn't Bruce.

Note to admins: Please do not give our IP address's to Doug, just tell him if the IP address that attacked him on his board matches any of our computers.
But who used the "junior" id to make these personal attacks using the KZone PM??
Who did you give your password to???

So what if it came from an AOL address and you don't use it - it's common for people to create fake AOL accounts to cover their tracks..

But when you attacked me using your own ID - that nailed it for me..
You attacked me and your too much of a pussy to admit it...

Don't play stupid with me... I know how the internet works...
Richard Simmons
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Richard Simmons »

I hear there is a homo in this thread.

Call me.
That's one big rope between my legs. Who wants to go for a swing?

Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

DMC wrote:
Jodi wrote:
DMC wrote:

But who used the "junior" id to make these personal attacks using the KZone PM??
Who did you give your password to???

So what if it came from an AOL address and you don't use it - it's common for people to create fake AOL accounts to cover their tracks..

But when you attacked me using your own ID - that nailed it for me..
You attacked me and your too much of a pussy to admit it...

Don't play stupid with me... I know how the internet works...
Obviously you don't. Did you ask an admin here if the IP ADDRESS that attacked you was one of ours? Why are you afraid to do that?

If, and when, you do ask one of them, you'll see how wrong you are.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

DMC wrote:

Right...

If enough people come forward(and not by PM) - I'll dissapear... Promise...[/quote]
Is that the same as disappear? :shock:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Jodi wrote:Obviously you don't. Did you ask an admin here if the IP ADDRESS that attacked you was one of ours? Why are you afraid to do that?

If, and when, you do ask one of them, you'll see how wrong you are.
I did - it was AOL....

But like I said - any idiot can create and AOL account and the IP address will reflect the AOL proxy adress... Not the one you usually use..

The fact still remains that someone using your account "junior" came after me...

You - JUNIOR - did it or someone has your password... there's no other answer..
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

Atomic1 wrote:
DMC wrote:

Right...

Is that the same as disapear? :shock:[/quote]

haha knot to be confused with disappear??

if ur gonna brake sum1's balls for tori spelling u should check the dickshunary 1st :lol:

and then edit it quicky so u don't look like a buffoon :wink: caught it...
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Atomic1 wrote:
DMC wrote:

Right...

Is that the same as disappear? :shock:[/quote]

What do you think...?