T-23. Tennessee Titans (0.473)
26. Philadelphia Eagles (0.469)
T-27. Cincinnati Bengals (0.465)
T-27. Detroit Lions (0.465)
T-27. Dallas Cowboys (0.465)
T-30. Chicago Bears (0.461)
T-30. New York Giants (0.461)
32. Green Bay Packers (0.457)
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Re: NFL strength of Schedule 2016

Post by junior »

So the Giants have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league. Great.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

junior wrote:So the Giants have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league. Great.
Looks like the NFC East is in the same boat .... DC is doing something to be the outlier.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:So the Giants have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league. Great.
Looks like the NFC East is in the same boat .... DC is doing something to be the outlier.
Don't you love how people see only what they want to.

Just another part of being a momo.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Strength of brain for Kzone is out too:

Last place:

SloBOREdr
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Strength of brain for Kzone is out too:

Last place:

SloBOREdr
Geez, can you at least put a little bit of effort into your remarks.

It's just embarrassing for you.

Even the momo with probably stop PMing you soon.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:

Last place:

SloBOREdr

Nah. We pm back and forth about you all day, every day. It's what we do.

We are so consumed with your greatness that we feel the need to discuss it all day to see how we could be more like you.

So far, we have failed, as we are no where near even approaching your greatness.

We are just a couple of momos and trolls trying our best to live life the way you do. True story. Wait, what...oh another pm from f.a.s.t. I'll be right back............
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Last place:

SloBOREdr

We are so consumed with your greatness that we feel the need to discuss it all day to see how we could be more like you.

So far, we have failed, as we are no where near even approaching your greatness.

We are just a couple of momos and trolls trying our best to live life the way you do. True story. Wait, what...oh another pm from f.a.s.t. I'll be right back............
We're going to give up skiing and start snowboarding too. Do you think SloBOREdr will loan us a couple of his old snowboards? We're looking for jobs as crash test dummies too.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Last place:

SloBOREdr

We're going to give up skiing and start snowboarding too. Do you think SloBOREdr will loan us a couple of his old snowboards? We're looking for jobs as crash test dummies too.
You're making my point for me.

Thanks.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Last place:

SloBOREdr

If you happen to be at the game, we're in 109, 7th row, seats 9-12. Stop over.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Last place:

SloBOREdr

If you happen to be at the game, we're in 109, 7th row, seats 9-12. Stop over.
You went to the Burgh? Trouble in River City, Pens five minute collapse in the 2nd period was pathetic. Where was The Princess-nowhere? After the game did you walk through Market Square, go to Primanti Brothers and then walk over the Roberto Clemente Bridge to the Pirates game? Did you tip your hat when you saw Heinz Field-the heart and soul of the Football Capital of the Universe? I watched the Yankee game yesterday prior the hockey game. Someday I'll get there and tip my hat to Yankee Stadium-the Baseball Capital of the Universe. If you're a Boston Yahoo, bow down on your knees and pay tribute when you see these stadiums.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Actually, I grabbed all 3 kids and got the hell out of Dodge as soon as the 3rd period ended. Home in just under 5 hours. Nothing like the top down on the Turbo S flying through the West Pennsylvania night at a buck after a great win for our boys.

Agree on the Stadium thing completely. If you want to come up to da Bronks for a game this summer, just say the word. Be happy to take you to one. Just so you know, the real history there was across the street, but the ghosts are still in the rafters of the new building.

Lemme know when you wanna come up for a game. It's on me.

And yes, The Princess was nowhere to be seen last night. Neither was his boyfriend Yvonne......
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:Actually, I grabbed all 3 kids and got the hell out of Dodge as soon as the 3rd period ended. Home in just under 5 hours. Nothing like the top down on the Turbo S flying through the West Pennsylvania night at a buck after a great win for our boys.

Agree on the Stadium thing completely. If you want to come up to da Bronks for a game this summer, just say the word. Be happy to take you to one. Just so you know, the real history there was across the street, but the ghosts are still in the rafters of the new building.

And yes, The Princess was nowhere to be seen last night. Neither was his boyfriend Yvonne......
That's not a bad drive at all. Won't be able to get to NYC this summer or fall. We already have several trips planned, will have to make it in the next year or two-thanks for the great offer. I regret I never went to the old Yankee Stadium, but to see the new stadium would be great and I'm sure I would still feel the history. I know I'll especially like to visit Monument Park-my favorite Yankee ever is Lou Gehrig.

I give The Czarrette a one game pass since he is not playoff ready from injury-that's it-a one game pass. This was the type of game where The Princess is supposed to come through and carry the team-he failed again like so many times before.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:Actually, I grabbed all 3 kids and got the hell out of Dodge as soon as the 3rd period ended. Home in just under 5 hours. Nothing like the top down on the Turbo S flying through the West Pennsylvania night at a buck after a great win for our boys.

That's not a bad drive at all. Won't be able to get to NYC this summer or fall. We already have several trips planned, will have to make it in the next year or two-thanks for the great offer. I regret I never went to the old Yankee Stadium, but to see the new stadium would be great and I'm sure I would still feel the history. I know I'll especially like to visit Monument Park-my favorite Yankee ever is Lou Gehrig.

I give The Czarrette a one game pass since he is not playoff ready from injury-that's it-a one game pass. This was the type of game where The Princess is supposed to come through and carry the team-he failed again like so many times before.
Once we were out of the "city" proper, it was a nice smooth sail all the way home. Haven't been to Pittsburgh in a while, but we'll be there for game 5 and maybe we'll take some time and check out the city itself. Anything in particular we shouldn't miss? I'll be with two 12 year olds and an 11 year old. May come down a day early to check out the city. Anything we shouldn't miss?