Schilling should sue ESPN

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Schilling should sue ESPN

Post by f.a.s.t. »

For the second time ESPN has fired Curt Schilling for exercising his constitutional right to free speech. This time the disgusting, far left, radical news organization fired him because he doesn't want some mentally disturbed, creep and predator like the one pictured sharing a bathroom with his daughter.
Go to hell ESPN..........he should sue the hell out of them.
Attachments
curtschillingfbpost[1].jpg
curtschillingfbpost[1].jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Schilling should sue ESPN

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:For the second time ESPN has fired Curt Schilling for exercising his constitutional right to free speech. This time the disgusting, far left, radical news organization fired him because he doesn't want some mentally disturbed, creep and predator like the one pictured sharing a bathroom with his daughter.
not gonna argue with ya, sick and tired of these friggin' deranged idiots who can't look in their own damn pants and determine which bathroom to use...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

I think I saw that guy at Consol last weekend.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:I think I saw that guy at Consol last weekend.
Yea.........he drove to the game from NYC.....wanted to check out the ladies room, hoping to find The Princess or the Czarina there.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:I think I saw that guy at Consol last weekend.
Yea.........he drove to the game from NYC.....wanted to check out the ladies room, hoping to find The Princess or the Czarina there.
Pssst.....that's me.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:For the second time ESPN has fired Curt Schilling for exercising his constitutional right to free speech. This time the disgusting, far left, radical news organization fired him because he doesn't want some mentally disturbed, creep and predator like the one pictured sharing a bathroom with his daughter.
He has his right of free speech. He also has a contract with ESPN. When he signed that contract that presumably has one or more clauses governing his actions while under contract, he ceded part of his right to free speech.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:
He has his right of free speech. He also has a contract with ESPN. When he signed that contract that presumably has one or more clauses governing his actions while under contract, he ceded part of his right to free speech.
I guess Schilling is the only one with this type of contract at ESPN. Other employees can encourage violence and still be employed there.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Conduct clauses are part of every contract these days. Just ask Aaron Hernandez.

Schilling should have been smarter. A lot smarter.

He got what he deserved. Being a dumbass is not an excuse.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:Conduct clauses are part of every contract these days. Just ask Aaron Hernandez.

I agree he was a dumbass, he should have known better. I just don't like the fact that ESPN gives a pass to other employees for saying something just as dumb.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:Conduct clauses are part of every contract these days. Just ask Aaron Hernandez.

I agree he was a dumbass, he should have known better. I just don't like the fact that ESPN gives a pass to other employees for saying something just as dumb.
For example?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

For example?
Right around the same time the last time Schilling got fired there was an ESPN employee promoting some type of violence, I think something with black lives matters and beating up cops or something. I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. I think Snobrdr wrote something about, maybe he remembers. Either way, as usual with almost every media outlet; it's a double standard over there. We all know it and there's no denying it.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

For example?
some type of violence, I think something with black lives matters and beating up cops or something. I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. I think Snobrdr wrote something about, maybe he remembers.
Yeah, his autobiography...
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

For example?
Right around the same time the last time Schilling got fired there was an ESPN employee promoting some type of violence, I think something with black lives matters and beating up cops or something. I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. I think Snobrdr wrote something about, maybe he remembers. Either way, as usual with almost every media outlet; it's a double standard over there. We all know it and there's no denying it.
If you're going to say "that ESPN gives a pass to other employees for saying something just as dumb", the least you can do is have the information to back it up.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

For example?
If you're going to say "that ESPN gives a pass to other employees for saying something just as dumb", the least you can do is have the information to back it up.

Schill has been on a very short leash for a while now at ESPN. He and Steve Lyons appear to be cut from the same cloth. Way too easy for these two former Redsox to stick their feet in their mouths.
ImageImageImageImage
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Stormchaser wrote:
Schill has been on a very short leash for a while now at ESPN. He and Steve Lyons appear to be cut from the same cloth. Way too easy for these two former Redsox to stick their feet in their mouths.
Does Schilling do it with his bloody sock on or off?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald