pittsburgh dirtiest armpitt in all of sports....

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/s ... id=2333971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pittsburgh Riverhounds: USL Team Terminates Romeo Parkes' Contract for Kicking Opponent in Back
Parkes had been suspended by the The United Soccer League for kicking Karl Ouimette of Red Bulls II from behind as he was walking off the field during Saturday's match.

dirtiest dump in all of sports, it's all about the lowblow...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Re: pittsburgh dirtiest armpitt in all of sports....

Post by junior »

A soccer player kicks another soccer player (which from what I understand is how that game is played) and the entire city of Pittsburgh is the dirtiest armpit in all of sports?

That kind of thinking doesn't bode well for New England sports and their fans, does it? That train of thought would mean all New England fans are murderers, lairs, thieves, and cheaters. I do not think that is the case, but if you say so.....ok, I guess.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

junior wrote:A soccer player kicks another soccer player (which from what I understand is how that game is played) and the entire city of Pittsburgh is the dirtiest armpit in all of sports?

That kind of thinking doesn't bode well for New England sports and their fans, does it? That train of thought would mean all New England fans are murderers, lairs, thieves, and cheaters. I do not think that is the case, but if you say so.....ok, I guess.
didn't say anything about the fans.. they have no control over the actions of the players who wear the laundry they root for...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:A soccer player kicks another soccer player (which from what I understand is how that game is played) and the entire city of Pittsburgh is the dirtiest armpit in all of sports?

There's a reason why he is called Sadhatter.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:

didn't say anything about the fans.. they have no control over the actions of the players who wear the laundry they root for...
Didn't say anything about the city of Pittsburgh either. The city has no control over the actions of the players who wear the laundry.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

junior wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Didn't say anything about the city of Pittsburgh either. The city has no control over the actions of the players who wear the laundry.
nope, just the franchises themselves...
mach es sehr schnell

junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:
junior wrote:
madhatter wrote:

So then why did you title this thread: "pittsburgh dirtiest armpitt in all of sports...."?

You're contradicting yourself. You are clearly talking about the city of Pittsburgh in your title, but then you say it's "just the franchises themselves".

So which is it?

Are just the NE patriots murderers, cheaters, liars, and thieves or does this describe the city of Boston, the residents of New England, the fans or the patriots, or all 4? (or none of the above).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

junior wrote:
madhatter wrote:
junior wrote:
madhatter wrote:

So then why did you title this thread: "pittsburgh dirtiest armpitt in all of sports...."?

You're contradicting yourself. You are clearly talking about the city of Pittsburgh in your title, but then you say it's "just the franchises themselves".

So which is it?

Are just the NE patriots murderers, cheaters, liars, and thieves or does this describe the city of Boston, the residents of New England, the fans or the patriots, or all 4? (or none of the above).
it's all about the context...
otherwise:

mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Perhaps THIS should have been a poll question :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:Perhaps THIS should have been a poll question :wink:

:Toast
Leave the Eastern Europeans out of this.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Try as they might to clean it up, Pisburp is still mighty filthy :dislike
Best time of year there is winter. Frozen water is less stinky.
As armpits go, it ranks right up there with Erie and Cleveland.

And their teams and fans reflect that in everything they do.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path