A sure sign of Spring

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bubba
Site Admin

A sure sign of Spring

Post by Bubba »

KZoners get cranky and start to fight amongst themselves.

I've been traveling most of the past few days and have only sporadically read the board, but I can't believe what's been going on here - some of it funny, some of it downright nasty.

I know it's asking a lot, but can several of you dial back the hostility just a bit? You know who you are. Peace.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Hey bubba,

Shut up.

:lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

FU Pedro, leave Bubba alone! :x
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

Serenity Now.......
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Re: A sure sign of Spring

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Bubba wrote:KZoners get cranky and start to fight amongst themselves.

I've been traveling most of the past few days and have only sporadically read the board, but I can't believe what's been going on here - some of it funny, some of it downright nasty.

I know it's asking a lot, but can several of you dial back the hostility just a bit? You know who you are. Peace.
Tongue my balls.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Lick my butt crack
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

You mean like this:

Because Eric, you ignorant and febrile flotsam of fetid and wasted protoplasm!!!!!!!

Wow dude, if that's dialing it back a bit, what do you consider dialing it forward? Famine? Locusts? Slaying of the first born?

Sorry, we just finished our first Seder together as a family earlier this week, and I got caught up in the whole 10 Plagues thing. Carry on.

On a brighter note, we said a couple of prayers for your mom yesterday at Schul. Bruce's idea. Hope all is well with that. Carry on
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Is "HAPPY PASSOVER" appropriate here? Well, Peace during your time of fasting and what ever it is.

And Bubba likes to use people for Plays on Words. I don't write well or often use such words, but I understand what he posts and he does so in such an polite and nasty way. :lol:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Dr. NO wrote:Is "HAPPY PASSOVER" appropriate here? Well, Peace during your time of fasting and what ever it is.

And Bubba likes to use people for Plays on Words. I don't write well or often use such words, but I understand what he posts and he does so in such an polite and nasty way. :lol:
I believe it's "Chag Pesach Sameach". Thank you good Doctor. We don't fast. We eat lots of food and ask lots of questions (well, actually 4 questions). It's a real hoot. We don't speak Hebrew often, but we do during the Seders.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

I believe it's "Chag Pesach Sameach"
Doesn't that mean "Go get me a sammich"? It's what I say after boning the fat pig of a wife...and I'm not even Jewish.
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
I believe it's "Chag Pesach Sameach"
Doesn't that mean "Get me a sammich"? It's what I say after boning the fat pig of a wife...and I'm not even Jewish.
Very close. We're not allowed to eat "leavened bread" for these 8 days, but a Matzoh " sammich" is O.K. Good job and keep up on those Bible studies.

And as for the fat piece of pork you speak of, or any piece of pork for that matter, I guess it all depends on how the Rabbi kills the pig. Heard that on a plane once.......once!!
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

Yeah Back off the hostility and flaming otherwise according the KillingtonZone Policies:

Trolling
KillingtonZone.com will not tolerate trolls. People who post expressly for the purpose of getting a rise out of people or creating trouble will be summarily banned without any sort of warning. People who do so repeatedly very well may find themselves on the wrong end of a cease-and-desist or a no-trespassing order.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

SPORE wrote:

Yeah Back off the hostility and flaming otherwise according the KillingtonZone Policies:

Trolling
KillingtonZone.com will not tolerate trolls. People who post expressly for the purpose of getting a rise out of people or creating trouble will be summarily banned without any sort of warning. People who do so repeatedly very well may find themselves on the wrong end of a cease-and-desist or a no-trespassing order.
Did the Disemboweler write that rule?
Hey Jude
Black Carver

Post by Hey Jude »

Can't we all just get along?

Peace and hair grease ma brotha's & sista's.
Girly, tough is not enough!
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

There are some (1) among us who looks to instigate personal attacks for their own enjoyment. Saying things only to hurt or insult. They get, or will get, what they have coming to them. Personally, I love to talk about skiing and other recreational activities. But when attacked you have to attack back.