obama's race war

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: obama's race war

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/theblacksphere ... 971682596/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Blacksphere:

Barack Obama is a cop-hating terrorist, and so is the ‪#‎BLM‬ movement. These people gunned down INNOCENT police officers protecting the rights of these terrorists to protest. Obama won't attend a single cop's funeral, nor will he stand for law and order.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Madhatter, your 7:28am post needs to be deleted, I'm not even going to quote it.

It may come from anger, and that anger may be legitimate, but that in no way justifies your comment. It is offensive and inflammatory at the least, and is the same as what angers you.
I'd delete it too before one of the trolls or momos here report you as a threat.

I'm serious.
Agree, it is a very serious statement.
good f@cking grief, glad everyone knows where the outrage should be... our govt has been completely taken over by radicals who simply don;t care about the law, or the consequences of their actions and rhetoric...and will blatantly ignore it whenever it suits them... Obama has CONTINUALLY and REPEATEDLY called out law enforcement as corrupt killers of blacks simply for being black and incited the BLM movement's violent actions at very opportunity...some members of congress did the same yesterday at the clinton hearing that had NOTHING to do with anything but clinton, but they can't help but take every opportunity to fan the flames..then feign ignorance and innocence when sh!t like what happened last nite happens...WTF did they think was going to happen? a candlelight vigil and group hug while they all sing kumbaya? when cops are made out to be targets for revenge by our govt leaders those leaders need to be removed...
Not saying you can't say what you want.

But don't forget that this is Obama's/HRC's America at this point.

With their own version of a DoJ.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Madhatter, your 7:28am post needs to be deleted, I'm not even going to quote it.

It may come from anger, and that anger may be legitimate, but that in no way justifies your comment. It is offensive and inflammatory at the least, and is the same as what angers you.
I'd delete it too before one of the trolls or momos here report you as a threat.

I'm serious.
Agree, it is a very serious statement.
good f@cking grief, glad everyone knows where the outrage should be... our govt has been completely taken over by radicals who simply don;t care about the law, or the consequences of their actions and rhetoric...and will blatantly ignore it whenever it suits them... Obama has CONTINUALLY and REPEATEDLY called out law enforcement as corrupt killers of blacks simply for being black and incited the BLM movement's violent actions at very opportunity...some members of congress did the same yesterday at the clinton hearing that had NOTHING to do with anything but clinton, but they can't help but take every opportunity to fan the flames..then feign ignorance and innocence when sh!t like what happened last nite happens...WTF did they think was going to happen? a candlelight vigil and group hug while they all sing kumbaya? when cops are made out to be targets for revenge by our govt leaders those leaders need to be removed...
Not saying you can't say what you want.

But don't forget that this is Obama's/HRC's America at this point.

With their own version of a DoJ.
understood...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

alton sterling

http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ ... ing-victim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[img]Here is a selection of his prior charges. You can also review his court documents here.

9/09/96 – Aggravated battery
10/31/97 – 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 – Simple battery
5/04/00 – Public intimidation
9/20/00 – Carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 – Domestic violence
5/24/05 – Burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 – Receiving stolen things
9/12/05 – Burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 – Simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 – Aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 – Domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 – Resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 – Illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 – Failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 – Failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 – Ecstacy and marijuana possession

What happened is undoubtedly tragic. The circumstances of the shooting still aren’t completely clear, and nobody deserves to die just for having a criminal record. However, it would be just as dishonest to portray this story as just another man living his life who was gunned down by the police for no reason, which is what many on the left, including Black Lives Matter, will do.[/img]

it's hard to not to have sympathy for the guy and his family in MN seeing the video, but we didn't see what happened prior to the shots being fired...the cop doesn't seem to be happy about the way things turned out...but hey if yer the president who cares what really transpired? lets call em senseless shootings that are indicators of a bigger problem of police executing innocent black men...sorry hopey dope that "problem" is YOU...and innocent cops, protecting the protesters YOU incited are dead because of it, and as a result we are all less safe...YOU need to be held accountable for your actions...YOU need to be removed from the office you've chosen to exploit as a platform to incite unrest and violence against law enforcement...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

This is only going to possibly promote more shootings of civilians.

Cops will now be even more on edge, jumpier and all the bad things that go along with it.

Why take a chance of you dying.

If it's me or you, you lose.

Sad to say but this is what it has become.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

I agree wholeheartedly with you Hatter.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:This is only going to possibly promote more shootings of civilians.

Cops will now be even more on edge, jumpier and all the bad things that go along with it.

Why take a chance of you dying.

If it's me or you, you lose.

Sad to say but this is what it has become.
no kidding and our supposed constitutional law professor/ agitator in chief most certainly knows that as well...don;t stop him from continuing to fan the flames at EVERY opportunity....not ONE thing he has done since he;s been in office has even remotely improved race relations that weren't anywhere near as strained and tense as this in the last 100 yrs...it's NOT by accident, it's NOT unintentional, and it's not gonna stop as long as this POS is in office...

alinsky is smiling for sure as van jones' cloward-piven inspired project STORM comes one step closer to fruition under obama's guidance...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

simply marvelous...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-0 ... allas-cops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-0 ... ecially-wh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now that the Dallas shooting tragedy is officially over, attention turns to what the motive behind the murderous rampage may have been.

And while the Dallas police chief said during a press conference that while talking with police negotiators, the suspect said he was not affiliated with any group, as we reported moments ago the "Black Power Political Organization" took responsibility for the killings, calling the shooters "our assassins." It remains to be confirmed if that is indeed the case.

However, something else that has emerged and is now confirmed regarding Thursday night's attack, which the police described as a carefully planned and executed ambush, is that according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown, who said that during the exchange of gunfire with the suspect, he made the following announcement: "The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter," said Brown, who is black. "He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."

Here is Dallas Police Chief David Brown
see link for video statement from Dallas Police Chief David Brown

won't be seeing the hatters in any cities any time soon...not even sure I wanna leave the property right now to be honest...and you'd have to be virtually insane to attend any protests, vigils or rallies for ANY cause right now...and while I'm sure it's fairly safe to vote here in rural VT I'd have reservations about voting where I had to wait in line at the polls....

jesse jackson blames trump AND his supporters for an anti black climate in america...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erica.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is beyond ridiculous now and to the the point of critical seriousness...virtually no white people want a race war ( maybe some idiots do, but we aren't seeing or hearing from them thankfully), and I'm sure most non-white people don't either, yet SOME seem to view it as not only inevitable but expediently necessary...who wins in that scenario? certainly NONE of us...

what's the remedy? while there's still a reasonable chance for one? if there even is a chance or a remedy at this point...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote: no kidding and our supposed constitutional law professor/ agitator in chief most certainly knows that as well...don;t stop him from continuing to fan the flames at EVERY opportunity....not ONE thing he has done since he;s been in office has even remotely improved race relations that weren't anywhere near as strained and tense as this in the last 100 yrs...it's NOT by accident, it's NOT unintentional, and it's not gonna stop as long as this POS is in office...

alinsky is smiling for sure as van jones' cloward-piven inspired project STORM comes one step closer to fruition under obama's guidance...
:bull Hmmm....worst race relations in the past 100 years? This might be a stretch, don't you think, but don't let facts get in the way of a good rant. :lol: Facts (past 100 years = 1916 - 2016):

Jim Crow laws in the South
White terrorism in the South
Segregated major sports leagues
Segregated military
Black riots in the 1960s and later
Anti-school busing violence in Boston and elsewhere in the 1960s or 1970s (can't recall which decade)

And that's just to name a few unless, of course, you consider segregation, legal or de facto, as promoting "good race relations".
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote: no kidding and our supposed constitutional law professor/ agitator in chief most certainly knows that as well...don;t stop him from continuing to fan the flames at EVERY opportunity....not ONE thing he has done since he;s been in office has even remotely improved race relations that weren't anywhere near as strained and tense as this in the last 100 yrs...it's NOT by accident, it's NOT unintentional, and it's not gonna stop as long as this POS is in office...

:bull Hmmm....worst race relations in the past 100 years? This might be a stretch, don't you think, but don't let facts get in the way of a good rant. :lol: Facts (past 100 years = 1916 - 2016):

Jim Crow laws in the SouthGONE
White terrorism in the South rare
Segregated major sports leagues gone since 1947, my mom was 5...
Segregated military abolished in 1948
Black riots in the 1960s and later ok close there...
Anti-school busing violence in Boston and elsewhere in the 1960s or 1970s (can't recall which decade) again perhaps close...

And that's just to name a few unless, of course, you consider segregation, legal or de facto, as promoting "good race relations".
how many guerrilla type assassinations of police were there...how often did the sitting president intentionally fan the flames? I'll just go w the 40 or so yrs I can recall if it makes you happy...I was 10 in 1975 ain't seen nuttin' like this since then...kinda interesting that your only comment on this is that "it was worse before, therefore your comment is :bull "

so there ya go IMO race relations are far worse now than they have been in at least the last 4 decades, and perhaps longer as the things you cite were atrocities but there were actually people in govt and in public realms opposing, fighting and eventually eliminating most or all of the things you listed vs the intentional promotion of angst we see now...

YUUUUUUGE difference.....

I worked in the north end of HFD CT at a factory when I was younger and hung around w locals ( yep blacks) all the time, went to their houses, went out to get food at lunch w them, went to the market to get authentic jamaican beef patties ( I loved those things) drove them to the bank to cash their checks etc... granted I was young then ( 80's) but I was NEVER afraid to be there just cuz I was white, despite the fact that shootings occurred in that area even back then...Now? what are you kidding me? I'm almost afraid to drive by HFD on 91 let alone get off into he city...what happened? did white people declare a war on black people and start attacking them leaving them no choice but to defend themselves from the obvious threat? did black people just decide that whitey needs to pay? NO this was incited by the rhetoric of obama and the current administration as well as certain members of congress and other public figures....WHY? it's not better for ANY of us...Us meaning all Americans, regardless of color or political affiliation...not a benefit to a single one of us...

so you tell me what's the remedy for this? how does it end? these are not "good times" right now... not at all...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:

Anti-school busing violence in Boston and elsewhere in the 1960s or 1970s (can't recall which decade) again perhaps close...

how many guerrilla type assassinations of police were there...how often did the sitting president intentionally fan the flames? I'll just go w the 40 or so yrs I can recall if it makes you happy...I was 10 in 1975 ain't seen nuttin' like this since then...kinda interesting that your only comment on this is that "it was worse before, therefore your comment is :bull "

so there ya go IMO race relations are far worse now than they have been in at least the last 4 decades, and perhaps longer as the things you cite were atrocities but there were actually people in govt and in public realms opposing, fighting and eventually eliminating most or all of the things you listed vs the intentional promotion of angst we see now...

I worked in the north end of HFD CT at a factory when I was younger and hung around w locals ( yep blacks) all the time, went to their houses, went out to get food at lunch w them, went to the market to get authentic jamaican beef patties ( I loved those things) drove them to the bank to cash their checks etc... granted I was young then ( 80's) but I was NEVER afraid to be there just cuz I was white, despite the fact that shootings occurred in that area even back then...Now? what are you kidding me? I'm almost afraid to drive by HFD on 91 let alone get off into he city...what happened? did white people declare a war on black people and start attacking them leaving them no choice but to defend themselves from the obvious threat? did black people just decide that whitey needs to pay? NO this was incited by the rhetoric of obama and the current administration as well as certain members of congress and other public figures....WHY? it's not better for ANY of us...Us meaning all Americans, regardless of color or political affiliation...not a benefit to a single one of us...

so you tell me what's the remedy for this? how does it end? these are not "good times" right now... not at all...
I was simply reacting to your excessive hyperbole (even for you :wink: ) about the last 100 years. I can certainly accept using a far shorter time period than that, although I'd probably say the worst race relations in the past 20 - 30 years. I don't think we'd seen anything like Baltimore and Ferguson since the Rodney King events in LA in the 1990s.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:

I was simply reacting to your excessive hyperbole (even for you :wink: ) about the last 100 years. I can certainly accept using a far shorter time period than that, although I'd probably say the worst race relations in the past 20 - 30 years. I don't think we'd seen anything like Baltimore and Ferguson since the Rodney King events in LA in the 1990s.
even that was largely a one off event not daily rhetoric and perpetual evening news material...

I wanna talk about the REMEDY if there even is one...I'm mostly at a loss as to how this can be resolved...everyone else seems to be too...no one got anything? or just no one wants to say?

first and foremost the anti-police, pro race war rhetoric has got to stop...and that starts w obama shutting up w his f@ckin race oriented social justice BS ( there hasn't been a president in my lifetime that even remotely attempted to draw a line between people based on race like this guy for whom it seems to be a part of nearly everything he does...)...from there I dunno, I like trump's plan to revitalize cites and bring in jobs and training but I don't see it as reality... even IF the programs were instilled ( they never will be) many are un-trainable and uninterested in hard work for low pay vs the flash in the pan of gang life glory that all too often ends in death at a very young age so what good would they be...

so beyond "not pouring gasoline on the fire" I got nothing except pure disgust at the entire situation...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Poor job by the highest ranking LE Officer in the USA, AG Loretta Lynch.

She minimized what happened in Dallas.

Talked more about the incidents in Minn and La.

Then she refused to answer questions and walked off.