Who's the asswipe?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Who's the asswipe?

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Reveal yourself douche and provide an explanation.

Admins are getting out of control in here with the censorship. It's like killingtonchat all over again.

I put a lot of effort into that post/poll. It was hardly offensive, unless you are a fat chick. Then again, my fat pig of a wife didn't even mind.

Put it back up or TMB!
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Oh! PM received. F'ing Spanky.

Spanky, who cares if it trolling? It's what I do. I certainly don't add anything ski related in here.

Put it back beeotch.

TMB.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I have a feeling that some "well placed" KZoners have been doing backroom politics with the moderators...

It's their forum so there's nothing we can do about it - until I get www.Killington-Outsider.com up and running...
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

DMC wrote:I have a feeling that some "well placed" KZoners have been doing backroom politics with the moderators...

It's their forum so there's nothing we can do about it - until I get www.Killington-Outsider.com up and running...
werd.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

DMC wrote:I have a feeling that some "well placed" KZoners have been doing backroom politics with the moderators...

Actually, it's the admins talking amongst ourselves - no outside encouragement involved. Once in a while the rider has to pull the reins in just a bit to keep the horse under control. I'm sure HD's poll will be back in due time.

Oh, HD, as far as your contribution to the board (whether or not ski related) I believe (most) humor is always welcome. You, Richard Simmons, Bill Clinton and others keep this board a lively and entertaining place. :D :lol: :wink: (Those are for you, HD!)
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Now that's funny! Sign me up.
skiladi
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by skiladi »

DMC , et al,
I wonder why any of you care what happens in an internet forum unless you opine just for fun and games. I am no computer whiz but I was given one from my grandkids and started checking out ski forums as that , of course , is my passion. I have met people from several forums. I have skied and partied with them and may do it again. End of story. I have been on the receiving end of a flame or two. Big Deal! I have a real life so why should it impact me. It's not like we will solve the world's problems in here.

Carry on. ; }
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

http://killington-outsider.com for all of us that are outside the fringe...
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Humps,

just post it again in disguise
ImageImageImageImage
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

DMC wrote:http://killington-outsider.com for all of us that are outside the fringe...
Gee. You already have huntermtn.net. Why not invite all others over there to carry on the flame wars?

Oh, that's right... you have the following policies on your site. I guess the kind of activity you come here for doesn't fly over there.
huntermtn.net wrote:- Please, no flames or battles!
- Please show respect to individuals by showing tolerance!
(If you don't have something nice to say - just blow off the thread!)
- Please ignore trolls from other Mountains.
- Remember - some things are better said in person or via Email.
- Try to keep topics relating to the Mountains and our enjoyment of them!
- This board is not affiliated with Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl. We reserve the right to nuke any thread that we find objectionable.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

spanky wrote:
DMC wrote:http://killington-outsider.com for all of us that are outside the fringe...
Gee. You already have huntermtn.net. Why not invite all others over there to carry on the flame wars?

Oh, that's right... you have the following policies on your site. I guess the kind of activity you come here for doesn't fly over there.
huntermtn.net wrote:- Please, no flames or battles!
- Please show respect to individuals by showing tolerance!
(If you don't have something nice to say - just blow off the thread!)
- Please ignore trolls from other Mountains.
- Remember - some things are better said in person or via Email.
- Try to keep topics relating to the Mountains and our enjoyment of them!
- This board is not affiliated with Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl. We reserve the right to nuke any thread that we find objectionable.
Relax - it's a joke... A JOKE!!!!
My message board isnt nearly as big as yours... And if it did get big or is attacked by another person from this board - I'll just shut it down...

Enjoy you message board Spanky..
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

I've always been part of the Immoral Minority 8)
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Stormchaser wrote:Humps,

It was a poll about having sex with fat chicks. Apparently a sore subject with Spanky.

I was very drunk last night when I wrote it, but it was terribly offensive from what I remember.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

It was a poll about having sex with fat chicks. Apparently a sore subject with Spanky.

I was very drunk last night when I wrote it, but it was terribly offensive from what I remember.
Maybe if you made it all pc, it wouldnt be as bad

Instead of fat chicks, say gravitationally challenged women

Instead of sex, say the joy of love making

Instead of up the ass, say the third input

You catch my drift?
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Humpty I think you should start a poll to see how many guys would be interested in having sex with your rear entry. Your signature picture is an open invitation. I am surprised that Richard Simmons has not referred to it before. :lol: