Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:Humps,

just post it again in disguise
It was a poll about having sex with fat chicks. Apparently a sore subject with Spanky.

I was very drunk last night when I wrote it, but it was terribly offensive from what I remember.
Humpty I think you should start a poll to see how many guys would be interested in having sex with your rear entry. Your signature picture is an open invitation. I am surprised that Richard Simmons has not referred to it before. :lol:
One of Bruce's favorite jokes:

Q: How do you do a really fat girl?

A: Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!!
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

It was a poll about having sex with fat chicks. Apparently a sore subject with Spanky.

I was very drunk last night when I wrote it, but it was terribly offensive from what I remember.
Humpty I think you should start a poll to see how many guys would be interested in having sex with your rear entry. Your signature picture is an open invitation. I am surprised that Richard Simmons has not referred to it before. :lol:
Or the ladies with a big black strapon!
ImageImageImageImage
Bill Clinton
Green Skidder

Post by Bill Clinton »

Damn, i misssed that Poll, I always say "Go Fat Early"
I got bitches in the living room gettin it on
And, they ain’t leavin til six in the mornin
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

yeah, like add "Skier Fat Chicks" into the title and you're golden...although it might get moved to the sports forum...
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Bill Clinton wrote:Damn, i misssed that Poll, I always say "Go Fat Early"
I wonder if fat chicks give really good head cuz they're hungry or it's just some genetic thing passed on over the years...or maybe it's that they think you'll marry them...humpty, we need a poll...
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Jodi wrote: One of Bruce's favorite jokes:

Q: How do you do a really fat girl?

A: Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!!
Q: What do a Moped and a fat girl have in common?

A: They're both fun to ride but you wouldn't want any of your friends to see you doing it.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

DMC wrote:I have a feeling that some "well placed" KZoners have been doing backroom politics with the moderators...

It's their forum so there's nothing we can do about it - until I get www.Killington-Outsider.com up and running...
What's the wait, how long does it take to get a forum up?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Ummmm, no. Why don't you post that same poll regarding your rear entry? I don't think Dork would like that. See my point? It's not funny when it's about your own chocolate spider. My sig pic is a social statement, not an invitation for butt sex.

I'm thinking about a posting a poll regarding Cleveland Steamers.

Spanky, do I need to get approval first??? Or should I just assume it's going to get nuked and not both putting in the effort?
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

andyzee wrote: What's the wait, how long does it take to get a forum up?
I think he's got to put the block AndyZ patch in :wink:
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

andyzee wrote:
DMC wrote:I have a feeling that some "well placed" KZoners have been doing backroom politics with the moderators...

It's their forum so there's nothing we can do about it - until I get www.Killington-Outsider.com up and running...
uhh ohh,,, geek shots......
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Pedro wrote:
andyzee wrote:

uhh ohh,,, geek shots......
Don't you be starting trouble now Pedro, just a simple question?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Ummmm, no. Why don't you post that same poll regarding your rear entry? I don't think Dork would like that. See my point? It's not funny when it's about your own chocolate spider. My sig pic is a social statement, not an invitation for butt sex.

Spanky, do I need to get approval first??? Or should I just assume it's going to get nuked and not both putting in the effort?
Balloon knot??
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

I don't think a fat girl would think your original poll would have been funny either. I suggest you don't start any of these types of polls and then the admins will not have to nuke them. Was your wife fat when you married her or did she become so afterwards?
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

I don't think a fat girl would think your original poll would have been funny either. I suggest you don't start any of these types of polls and then the admins will not have to nuke them. Was your wife fat when you married her or did she become so afterwards?
Ty, are you trolling? Cool!!
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:

:shock: I'm guessing there are only a small handful of zoners who would even know what an infamous cleveland steamer is. That poll would make everything else in here look like sunday school. :shock: