Who's the asswipe?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Humpty I think you should start a poll to see how many guys would be interested in having sex with your rear entry. Your signature picture is an open invitation. I am surprised that Richard Simmons has not referred to it before. :lol:
Ummmm, no. Why don't you post that same poll regarding your rear entry? I don't think Dork would like that. See my point? It's not funny when it's about your own chocolate spider. My sig pic is a social statement, not an invitation for butt sex.

I'm thinking about a posting a poll regarding Cleveland Steamers.

Spanky, do I need to get approval first??? Or should I just assume it's going to get nuked and not both putting in the effort?
:shock: I'm guessing there are only a small handful of zoners who would even know what an infamous cleveland steamer is. That poll would make everything else in here look like sunday school. :shock:
I know what it is, although I'm not sure where the "Cleveland" part came from. The "Steamer" part, well, that's pretty obvious.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

2knees wrote: :shock: I'm guessing there are only a small handful of zoners who would even know what an infamous cleveland steamer is. That poll would make everything else in here look like sunday school. :shock:
For those who don't know....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_steamer
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Humpty I think you should start a poll to see how many guys would be interested in having sex with your rear entry. Your signature picture is an open invitation. I am surprised that Richard Simmons has not referred to it before. :lol:
Ummmm, no. Why don't you post that same poll regarding your rear entry? I don't think Dork would like that. See my point? It's not funny when it's about your own chocolate spider. My sig pic is a social statement, not an invitation for butt sex.

Spanky, do I need to get approval first??? Or should I just assume it's going to get nuked and not both putting in the effort?
:shock: I'm guessing there are only a small handful of zoners who would even know what an infamous cleveland steamer is. That poll would make everything else in here look like sunday school. :shock:
I know what it is, although I'm not sure where the "Cleveland" part came from. The "Steamer" part, well, that's pretty obvious.
Yeah I know what it is too, and I also wonder about the Cleveland part.
Kinda hard to see how you could actually execute one without getting the steamee really stinking drunk first. Think most people would wake up with the first plop or certainly when they caught a whiff of it.........
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

interesting sex life you've got there. :D

JOKING I'M JOKING!!!!!
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

Yeah I know what it is too, and I also wonder about the Cleveland part.
Kinda hard to see how you could actually execute one without getting the steamee really stinking drunk first. Think most people would wake up with the first plop or certainly when they caught a whiff of it.........
dude, THAT made me laugh. in fact, on that note, i gotta take a dump.
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

2knees wrote:
Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

interesting sex life you've got there. :D

JOKING I'M JOKING!!!!!
You have no idea!!
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

spanky wrote:Gee. You already have huntermtn.net. Why not invite all others over there to carry on the flame wars?

Oh, that's right... you have the following policies on your site. I guess the kind of activity you come here for doesn't fly over there.
this should have been in pm. Not cool.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

2knees wrote: :shock: I'm guessing there are only a small handful of zoners who would even know what an infamous cleveland steamer is. That poll would make everything else in here look like sunday school. :shock:
I like this definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nd+Steamer
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

spanky wrote:
I like this definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nd+Steamer
Stink nuggets :lol:
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

cuz you leave the "steamer" in cleve (cleavage) land
ImageImageImageImage
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

tyrolean_skier wrote: Was your wife fat when you married her or did she become so afterwards?
"Trolling
KillingtonZone.com will not tolerate trolls. People who post expressly for the purpose of getting a rise out of people or creating trouble will be summarily banned without any sort of warning. People who do so repeatedly very well may find themselves on the wrong end of a cease-and-desist or a no-trespassing order. "

"Flaming
No flaming. Although there may be factual evidence that somebody's parents were not married at the time of their conception, that somebody is a waste of carbon, or that their sexual history is less than stellar, there is never any reason to provide this information to the general public. Flames are to be taken to e-mail. "
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Stormchaser wrote:
Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
cuz you leave the "steamer" in cleve (cleavage) land
I still say it's an urban legend.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

2knees wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Jodi wrote:
2knees wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote: cuz you leave the "steamer" in cleve (cleavage) land
I still say it's an urban legend.
http://www.snopes.com/risque/revenge/dumped.htm
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

BrockVond wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: Was your wife fat when you married her or did she become so afterwards?
"Trolling
KillingtonZone.com will not tolerate trolls. People who post expressly for the purpose of getting a rise out of people or creating trouble will be summarily banned without any sort of warning. People who do so repeatedly very well may find themselves on the wrong end of a cease-and-desist or a no-trespassing order. "

"Flaming
No flaming. Although there may be factual evidence that somebody's parents were not married at the time of their conception, that somebody is a waste of carbon, or that their sexual history is less than stellar, there is never any reason to provide this information to the general public. Flames are to be taken to e-mail. "
I am not trolling or flaming. Humpty has mentioned the fact that his wife is fat on several occasions. It is not new territory.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

tyrolean_skier wrote: Humpty has mentioned the fact that his wife is fat on several occasions. It is not new territory.
Look up the definition of troll post. Has nothing to do with new or old territory, or what the trollee did or didn't mention.

But you knew that already.