Why is it?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Why is it?

Post by Dr. NO »

Seems every year I need to go to the pass office for renewal Express or something. I look over the web sight and can't find the hours for the pass office. Anyone have a link to the office hours? Need to activate an Express Card for opening day and maybe the following day. Thanks ! K needs to make something like this very obvious.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
GlacierBoy
Black Carver

Re: Why is it?

Post by GlacierBoy »

9-4PM. Here ya go - they could list this info at the top of the Page and not the bottom

http://www.killington.com/site/tickets/ ... older_faqs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SEASON PASS CONTACT INFORMATION
Whether you are looking to purchase a pass, or have questions regarding your pass, we're here to help. However you choose to contact us, please include your first and last name, date of birth and current mailing address so we can easily identify your account

Visit us in person at the Snowshed Sales Center open daily 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily through the fall.
Call Toll Free: 800-887-3257
Email: seasonpass@killington.com
Fax: 802-422-6878
Mail: Killington Season Pass | 4763 Killington Road | Killington, VT 05751
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Dr. I signed my liability release back in April. Get with the program.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

steamboat1 wrote:Dr. I signed my liability release back in April. Get with the program.
My season pass is not valid yet as it is a work pass. I get the Express for early season which is $25 for day 1 and 1/2 price mid week, automatically applied to my credit card. Have to renew the Express Pass.

Shut up and Ski!

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

GlacierBoy wrote:9-4PM. Here ya go - they could list this info at the top of the Page and not the bottom

http://www.killington.com/site/tickets/ ... older_faqs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SEASON PASS CONTACT INFORMATION
Whether you are looking to purchase a pass, or have questions regarding your pass, we're here to help. However you choose to contact us, please include your first and last name, date of birth and current mailing address so we can easily identify your account

Visit us in person at the Snowshed Sales Center open daily 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily through the fall.
Call Toll Free: 800-887-3257
Email: seasonpass@killington.com
Fax: 802-422-6878
Mail: Killington Season Pass | 4763 Killington Road | Killington, VT 05751
Who thinks to look at the bottom of the home page for hours and services? Thanks for the info and hopefully I'll remember this next season if I need to. Be up to the mountain early to take care of this.

Shut up and Ski!

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Signed those pesky waivers last Spring. Do it months ahead of time and then there is no need to rush the first day.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.