Superstar 6/21/97

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SkiDork wrote:I saw the bearder dude doing skier right of lower bitter on Saturday.

Looked pretty nice in there (not sure what it's called)
Who is the bearder dude?
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Stormchaser wrote:
SkiDork wrote:I saw the bearder dude doing skier right of lower bitter on Saturday.

Who is the bearder dude?
And Lower bitter where. Between low road and bitter? Between high road and bitter? Between bitter and steps? Or between bitter and vertigo? Where the hell are you talking about?
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Stormchaser wrote:

Who is the bearder dude?
And Lower bitter where. Between low road and bitter? Between high road and bitter? Between bitter and steps? Or between bitter and vertigo? Where the hell are you talking about?
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Who is the bearder dude?
I think this kind of information should only be exchanged in a PM not for the general public.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Who is the bearder dude?
I think this kind of information should only be exchanged in a PM not for the general public.
Ur hubby started it...
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Who is the bearder dude?
Ur hubby started it...

I think I've already told him in person that he was wrong in doing that. Both of you should remember that you show and not tell. :D
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Stormchaser wrote: Who is the bearder dude?
Ur hubby started it...

I think I've already told him in person that he was wrong in doing that. Both of you should remember that you show and not tell. :D
So now not only do we keep our stashes secret, we can't point out where we happen to see someone skiing in the woods?
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote: And Lower bitter where. Between low road and bitter? Between high road and bitter? Between bitter and steps? Or between bitter and vertigo? Where the hell are you talking about?
Ur hubby started it...

So now not only do we keep our stashes secret, we can't point out where we happen to see someone skiing in the woods?
If the woods are marked there is no problem mentioning it. It is only when those people are seen in unmarked trails that specific information about the location should not be mentioned. SkiDork does not know half the tree trails so I don't think he was aware that he was talking about unmarked ones.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: I think this kind of information should only be exchanged in a PM not for the general public.
Ur hubby started it...

If the woods are marked there is no problem mentioning it. It is only when those people are seen in unmarked trails that specific information about the location should not be mentioned. SkiDork does not know half the tree trails so I don't think he was aware that he was talking about unmarked ones.
AH HA! so it's your fault for not making sure the dork is aware of these trails. :) don't be shirking your responsibilities.
spoiled South American skiin' whore