Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Bubba »

boston_e wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
boston_e wrote:
madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:He needs to release his taxes.
no he does not...
Legally he does not have to, but considering he said he would once the mystery audit was complete, he should.

By not releasing them, it is reasonable to assume he has something to hide. What is he hiding?
Kinda of like Obama closing Guantanamo Bay? Like Obama saying you can keep your doctor? Lots of President's promise things that don't happen.
So because past presidents didn't / were not able to follow through on things they said, that makes it right?

Not to mention, releasing his taxes is 100% in his control, unlike a lot of things other presidents have promised. He does not need to go through congress, courts, procedures etc to release his taxes. He could easily do it on his own. He must be hiding something, what is it?
His birth certificate? :beat
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

he has zero to gain by releasing them...
God you are dense.

This isn't about him. It's about the American people gaining trust that there are no conflicts of interest. And actually, there is something for him to gain. The trust of those in the general public and Congress who are skeptical he may be hiding something detrimental to American interests.
the general public isn't concerned, it's just you moonbats...
Hmmm, I along with a majority of Americans would like to see the tax returns of the incoming President as has been customary for the past half century.

I'd like to see that he isn't violating the emolument clause in the Constitution. You know, kind of like the Republicans wanted to be certain of with Carter's peanut farm.

If I'm a moonbat, what does that make you?

There's a 30 page Obama thread with your verbal diarrhea all over it, never mind countless other threads. You've got such a loser life you basically haven't been able to go a day the past 8 years without coming to Kzone and broadcasting your rage.

And you took it to extreme levels. Calling for the death of Obama, which other forum members said was over the line and you should delete it. (lucky the secret service wasn't watching that day ya freak) who cares if they were as that's not what I said You've also said you wanted to see Clinton swing from a rope.

You are on a whole other level. Most White Nationalist fascist pricks are.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ same ol same ol w you...a whole bunch of hysterics in place of any valid argument....every day you become less relevant...and more delusional...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

he has zero to gain by releasing them...
God you are dense.

This isn't about him. It's about the American people gaining trust that there are no conflicts of interest. And actually, there is something for him to gain. The trust of those in the general public and Congress who are skeptical he may be hiding something detrimental to American interests.
Hmmm, I along with a majority of Americans would like to see the tax returns of the incoming President as has been customary for the past half century.

I'd like to see that he isn't violating the emolument clause in the Constitution. You know, kind of like the Republicans wanted to be certain of with Carter's peanut farm.

There's a 30 page Obama thread with your verbal diarrhea all over it, never mind countless other threads. You've got such a loser life you basically haven't been able to go a day the past 8 years without coming to Kzone and broadcasting your rage.

And you took it to extreme levels. Calling for the death of Obama, which other forum members said was over the line and you should delete it. (lucky the secret service wasn't watching that day ya freak) who cares if they were as that's not what I said You've also said you wanted to see Clinton swing from a rope.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ same ol same ol w you...a whole bunch of hysterics in place of any valid argument....every day you become less relevant...and more delusional...
Total denial of the facts in every way........just like your orange Messiah. It's a trait of megalomaniacal narcissistic personality disorder that you share with Trump. So easy to spot.....except for those who have it. Sad! I'm not one to poke fun at people with mental illnesses, but I make an exception for this one.

Even Trumps adviser's know it....and troll him for it.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... adman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
God you are dense.

Total denial of the facts in every way........just like your orange Messiah. It's a trait of megalomaniacal narcissistic personality disorder that you share with Trump. So easy to spot.....except for those who have it. Sad! I'm not one to poke fun at people with mental illnesses, but I make an exception for this one.

Even Trumps adviser's know it....and troll him for it.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... adman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Under Obama if you get caught crossing the border you get to stay in the US and they give you a court date (which you don't go to). Under Trump he wants to return you to the country you came in from. Not the country you're from. How much cheaper is it to load someone on a bus and drop them off 100 miles into Mexico than fly them to Honduras :?: Mucho dinero. How much compared to letting them stay in the US like Obama :?: Muy mucho dinero :like
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

When you look at how many sanctuary cities there are (and they all vote Democrat) there is no doubt over 3 million fraudulent votes may have been cast for Cankle. The mainstream media is lying about this. Trump needs to investigate and jail anyone who looked the other way.
Also, withhold ALL federal funds from sanctuary cities. Use the money for the wall. :banana: :ani_smiles: :mrgreen: :like :barebutt:

f*** all of the liberal mayors destroying their cities. :banana:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:When you look at how many sanctuary cities there are (and they all vote Democrat) there is no doubt over 3 million fraudulent votes may have been cast for Cankle. The mainstream media is lying about this. Trump needs to investigate and jail anyone who looked the other way.
Absolutely, lets keep him busy with all that nonsense to minimize the damage he'll do. While he's at it, how about a full scale investigation into mainstream media's allegations the ratings for "The Apprentice" crashed after the first few seasons? The people want answers.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote:When you look at how many sanctuary cities there are (and they all vote Democrat) there is no doubt over 3 million fraudulent votes may have been cast for Cankle. The mainstream media is lying about this. Trump needs to investigate and jail anyone who looked the other way.
Absolutely, lets keep him busy with all that nonsense to minimize the damage he'll do. While he's at it, how about a full scale investigation into mainstream media's allegations the ratings for "The Apprentice" crashed after the first few seasons? The people want answers.
meh hardly, he's got plenty of time energy and wherewithal to make things happen, unlike the previous golfer in chief...more awesome every day...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

no worries though, as soon as the DNC permanently shuts white people up the D's will be back in power...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

w role models like this the D's are sure to sweep the nation in 2018...

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/26 ... emoralized" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Voter Fraud?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/p ... .html?_r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
trump npr.jpg
trump npr.jpg (139.35 KiB) Viewed 401 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hmm dailykos? by whistle blower I think they mean obama knob blower...is it you DHS?
mach es sehr schnell