Fake news!!
Attachments
Fake news.png
Fake news.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 249 times
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Nikoli »

Trump wants Amazon to pay taxes because he doesn't like what the Washington Post writes about him. Poor baby. The guy is clearly unfit for the job.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

chow down sad losers...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

While it’s true that the online retailer built its mammoth market share in no small part via tax avoidance, Amazon began collecting sales tax nationwide on April 1 of this year.

That said, third-party vendors can still sell products on Amazon without being subjected to a sales tax. A number of states are considering measures to force Amazon (and other digital retailers) to collect sales taxes from such sellers, or else require vendors to report their own sales.

The Republican Party has opposed such proposals. In fact, just three months ago, former Heritage Foundation president Jim DeMint published an op-ed assailing internet sales taxes as “regulation without representation.”

And the argument against such a measure isn’t wholly baseless: Tracking exactly where items are bought or sold — and how to work out the tax implications of returned products — would be onerous for many small retailers.
so now libtards are against collecting their "fair share"? no wonder the rest of us don't give one shred of consideration to anything you dimwits "think"...trolled again, hillaryous...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

It's already happening you idiot. Sales tax is already collected by Amazon.

Sheep go to slaughter...
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:It's already happening you idiot. Sales tax is already collected by Amazon.

Sheep go to slaughter...
god yer fvcking stupid.... trolled again... learn how to read for comprehension, just sounding out the words one syllable at a time isn't allowing you to get the whole story...
While it’s true that the online retailer built its mammoth market share in no small part via tax avoidance, Amazon began collecting sales tax nationwide on April 1 of this year.

That said, third-party vendors can still sell products on Amazon without being subjected to a sales tax. A number of states are considering measures to force Amazon (and other digital retailers) to collect sales taxes from such sellers, or else require vendors to report their own sales.

The Republican Party has opposed such proposals.

you should give it a try some time...
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Are you sure trump reads this forum? He may learn something
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration has set new criteria for visa applicants from six mainly Muslim nations and all refugees that require a "close" family or business tie to the United States.

The move comes after the Supreme Court partially restored President Donald Trump's executive order that was widely criticized as a ban on Muslims.

The new guidelines sent to U.S. embassies and consulates on Wednesday say that applicants from the six countries must prove a relationship with a parent, spouse, child, adult son or daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law or sibling in the U.S.

This is according to a State Department cable obtained by the Associated Press.

Grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers-laws and sisters-in-law, fiancees or other extended family members are not considered to be close relationships. people named nikoli are considered subhuman and are not subject to reality in any way...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Madhatter

You really should try sharing some thoughts other than Baaahhh! A made up Time magazine cover with your face on it posted up in your businesses is hilariously embarrassing. It just screams insecurity.

He's a child. I bet you also liked his little Twitter tantrum this morning against Morning Joe. His presidency is like a story out of the Onion only it's not a made up joke.

But of course, the good little sheep like yourself will continue to fall in line like sheep.

I'm embarrassed for the country and I'm embarrassed for fools like yourself who fawn over him. It's okay to admit you were conned by the most incompetent and childish president to ever assume office. Admitting mistakes is an admirable quality to have as a person. I know you have never done it, but it's never too late to learn.

Baaahhh!!!!
Attachments
article-0-07E577E7000005DC-201_233x334.jpg
article-0-07E577E7000005DC-201_233x334.jpg (21.46 KiB) Viewed 202 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Madhatter

You really should try sharing some thoughts other than Baaahhh! A made up Time magazine cover with your face on it posted up in your businesses is hilariously embarrassing. It just screams insecurity.

He's a child. I bet you also liked his little Twitter tantrum this morning against Morning Joe. His presidency is like a story out of the Onion only it's not a made up joke.

But of course, the good little sheep like yourself will continue to fall in line like sheep.

I'm embarrassed for the country and I'm embarrassed for fools like yourself who fawn over him. It's okay to admit you were conned by the most incompetent and childish president to ever assume office. Admitting mistakes is an admirable quality to have as a person. I know you have never done it, but it's never too late to learn.

Baaahhh!!!!
well if all that's true then you should be absolutely ecstatic over it...but of course it's really just projection on your part and thus you are utterly despondent...
cheer up the next 7 1/2 years are gonna fly right by..
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

DISappointed in his childish tweets today. I was hoping he'd clean up his act once in office... nope. He's embarrassing the country. Hopefully, he can keep the ship afloat for 3 1/2 more years. The fake Time covers in his buildings are :?: :?: :?: I don't even know what to say. How can he complain about fake news and allow this :?: :?: :?:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:DISappointed in his childish tweets today. I was hoping he'd clean up his act once in office... nope. He's embarrassing the country. Hopefully, he can keep the ship afloat for 3 1/2 more years. The fake Time covers in his buildings are :?: :?: :?: I don't even know what to say. How can he complain about fake news and allow this :?: :?: :?:
none of this even registers on the scale of importance in my book...all that matters is covfefe...absolute covfefe...

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yup, you are completely incapable of admitting when Trump is being a total embarrassment. The more dumb sh*t he does, the more you dig your heals in.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1498787825792.jpg
FB_IMG_1498787825792.jpg (93.66 KiB) Viewed 172 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yup, you are completely incapable of admitting when Trump is being a total embarrassment. The more dumb sh*t he does, the more you dig your heals (heels)in.
doesn't bother me at all...the media wants to take trump down and will say and do anything to achieve that...I'm fine w him pushing back in the same manner...what I despise far more is the politicians who crumble at the slightest left wing attack...I despise the left wing corporate media machine and its smear tactics...and I laughed all the way to the bank when they failed to take him down and install their chosen one last fall...good times...very good times indeed...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yes, I will give you that. He's done a tremendous job, the best job, at proving this nation is full of millions of uneducated, classless and childish losers like yourself who support such deplorable behavior. Sad