Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Like a broken record, but how can anyone continue to support an evil man like this?

John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics ... index.html
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

None of his supporters will care. He could get caught on video fellating a transexual and not lose a vote. He could be on video performing an abortion and not lose a vote. He could tell his supporters that Chyna pays him $1B a year and not lose a vote. It's a cult.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

deadheadskier wrote: Oct 2nd, '23, 18:01 None of his supporters will care. He could get caught on video fellating a transexual and not lose a vote. He could be on video performing an abortion and not lose a vote. He could tell his supporters that Chyna pays him $1B a year and not lose a vote. It's a cult.
What a one-trick, s’s’stuttering Tubesteak you truly are.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Now say cult again.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 2nd, '23, 19:54
deadheadskier wrote: Oct 2nd, '23, 18:01 None of his supporters will care. He could get caught on video fellating a transexual and not lose a vote. He could be on video performing an abortion and not lose a vote. He could tell his supporters that Chyna pays him $1B a year and not lose a vote. It's a cult.
What a one-trick, s’s’stuttering Tubesteak you truly are.
As long as you cultist losers continue to demonstrate there is no bottom with Trump that will deter your support, not even his attacks on democracy, then you will continue to hear it. And you'll deserve it. You losers will be remembered as some of the most gullible rubes in US history.

Pretty sad to see someone so weak minded they get caught up in a cult like you have here Yiddle!

Cult, cult, cult, cult, cult...........
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

I rest my case. You forgot…..” ba ba booey!…ba ba booey “!!!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 3rd, '23, 10:50 I rest my case. You forgot…..” ba ba booey!…ba ba booey “!!!
Yes, you probably should rest. Take a nap and sit this one out

Or I'd suggest you be more funny, but that's just not a skill set you have . It's kinda amusing watching you try though Yiddle. So thanks for that
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

You related to… Sir Richard Pumpaloaf?
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Oct 2nd, '23, 17:36 Like a broken record, but how can anyone continue to support an evil man like this?

John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics ... index.html
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”
Fake News! Show me the video of John Kelley actually saying all of the above. I bet you can't but, prove me wrong....
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

I'm sure if he produced a video you'd just say it was faked. It seems to me that you admit only evidence that supports your position and reject anything else as fake news.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

I am totally shocked /s

Trump's Pardon of General Flynn Under Scrutiny After Sidney Powell Flips
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-pardon-f ... ia-1836879
Trump denying that Powell was ever part of his legal team, including on the day he pardoned her client Flynn, came just days after the Department of Justice said in legal filings that it would be illegal for a president to offer a pardon as part of a so-called quid pro quo agreement, or favor. The filings were made as part of the federal 2020 election investigation, where Trump is trying to dismiss the case on the basis of absolute immunity.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Coincidence?

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12 ... -trump-dg/
A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Merry Christmas from Donnie!
Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against “TRUMP” and “MAGA.” Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and “sick” as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-ch ... ot-in-hell

You think Joe Biden has dementia? Sheesh, this guy has lost his marbles.