Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by freeski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:ha loyal trumpsky....purely clueless as always...

this is a test of your seemingly limited comprehension skills... did he ASK for the bill?
Trump said he would repeal and replace the ACA. Now he said he's moving on and leaving it be.

Are these statements not at odds with one another?
Didn't something happen in between the statements :?: Didn't congress try and do the old repeal and replace trick, butt the GOP was too divided? Should he just keep :bang or move to something he can pass :?: Trump needs to build legislative momentum and then come back to healthcare.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

this is a test of your seemingly limited comprehension skills... did he ASK for the bill?
Trump said he would repeal and replace the ACA. Now he said he's moving on and leaving it be.

Didn't something happen in between the statements :?: Didn't congress try and do the old repeal and replace trick, butt the GOP was too divided? Should he just keep :bang or move to something he can pass :?: Trump needs to build legislative momentum and then come back to healthcare.
He's the leader of the free world. I'd suggest he figure it out. Otherwise, he's simply writing checks he can't cash, which is very similar to Obama.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

He's the leader of the free world. I'd suggest he figure it out. Otherwise, he's simply writing checks he can't cash, which is very similar to Obama.

What the no balls Republicans need to do is dust off the bill that Obama vetoed in Jan 2016. Just put it back up get it voted on in both houses and Trump will sign it. Man up boys because if you don't you won't be there after midterms. Not saying the Dems will take your seat just a real republican that knows there's no such thing as limited government in the free market.

Health care is not a federal issue it's a state issue.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

shortski wrote:
You burned your Medicare card?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:lol:
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

shortski wrote:
Without Federal assistance, how many hospitals do you think would exist in Vermont? What do you think the results would be to the Vermont economy?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Bubba wrote:
shortski wrote:

Why would I, I paid for it for all my working life.

That being said without a supplemental policy its crap insurance. If I had a choice I would much rather a policy like I had when working.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

shortski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
shortski wrote:

Why would I, I paid for it for all my working life.

That being said without a supplemental policy its crap insurance. If I had a choice I would much rather a policy like I had when working.
Agree, but that alone makes your healthcare a federal issue.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

A bizarre fixation on inauguration crowd sizes, continual lies about being wiretapped by the previous President, embarrassing resignation of his national security advisor (also due to lying), twice failed Muslim travel ban, failed health care “repeal and replace” (even though the House voted to repeal the ACA over 50 times under Obama) and an ongoing FBI investigation into collusion with Russia.

All this winning sure is making my head spin.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

SS is talking about Medicaid (expanded Obama care) not Medicare.

Check out this list of % of births covered by Medicaid. :shock: This should only be for the poorest. Disgusting...
http://cdn.cnsnews.com/chart-states_ran ... dicaid.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

On balance..

.. transition team shoulda' developed some type of orientation program for the tangerine nitwit.
It's pitiful to watch him consistently making a fool of himself .. further embarrassing this Great Nation.

Another week of Presidential Apprentice on tap. Can the ratings get any worse :sad:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:On balance..

.. transition team shoulda' developed some type of orientation program for the brown nitwit.
It's pitiful to watch him consistently making a fool of himself .. further embarrassing himself.

Another week of brownoise on tap. Can the rantings get any worse :sad:

are you like developmentally still a 13 yr old? cuz other than "oooh I hate that trump cuz he wasn't my guy" you really got nothing to offer...and the fact that your guy was dopey johnson doesn't really add much credibility...basically you've just become annoyingly obnoxious....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

brownman wrote:On balance..

.. transition team shoulda' developed some type of orientation program for the tangerine nitwit.
It's pitiful to watch him consistently making a fool of himself .. further embarrassing this Great Nation.

Another week of Presidential Apprentice on tap. Can the ratings get any worse :sad:

He hasn't nuked anyone yet. :shock:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

It's only Monday :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:SS is talking about Medicaid (expanded Obama care) not Medicare.
Ummm....I think SS spoke clearly enough for himself. "Health care is not a federal issue it's a state issue."

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald