Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Here's a simple concept. If Trump hired the right people and managed them properly, the leaking wouldn't happen.

Trump clearly doesn't have the best judgment for building a staff. Just look at the ten day train wreck experiment of Scaramucci. Can even the most loyal Trump supporter say with a straight face that he was a good hire?

His Twitter tantrums against people probably doesn't help matters either. The straight up bullying of Jeff Sessions on Twitter was beyond disrespectful and a joke. I say that being no fan of Sessions. Jeff probably has some fairly high ranking staff members with access to just about everything in the White House. They could be more loyal to Jeff than Trump and say, "You know what, F that guy. Here you go WaPo."

At what point do Trump supporters stop pointing the finger at everyone else and realize that perhaps the problem is his own incompetence to do the job? It's one thing to have ideas that are popular. That's what got him elected. But, if he can't build the political capital necessary to execute those ideas, then that's all on him.
what ya do is you make an example of leakers...you fire them, you prosecute them...you clean house....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote: Leaks are part of the job. Trump should stop crying and start working. If the man wasn't inept half of this stuff wouldn't see the light of day.
you'd do well to be so inept... :roll: leaks are actually illegal in many cases and grounds for dismissal in any case...of course if you weren't so politically inept you'd know that...

what's really astounding is the joy some of you get from seeing our govt, the electoral process and the constitutionally elected president being undermined from within by establishment loyalists with the support of an entrenched media...I mean what could possibly go wrong there?
What about the joy you got from seeing the same undermining when the DNC e-mails were leaked, possibly with Russian involvement, I mean what could possibly go wrong there?it wasn't the govt undermining the govt using govt tools...BIG difference...

Early in my career I remember someone telling me ... don't say anything in a meeting, in a conference room, or in an e-mail that you wouldn't want on the evening news. Some haven't received such guidance. Then again, I don't think many politicians get to where they are for having integrity. More like lots of fortitude at the expense of integrity.
really? so never discuss an issue just pander? yeah fvck that....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Here's a simple concept. If Trump hired the right people and managed them properly, the leaking wouldn't happen.

Trump clearly doesn't have the best judgment for building a staff. Just look at the ten day train wreck experiment of Scaramucci. Can even the most loyal Trump supporter say with a straight face that he was a good hire?

His Twitter tantrums against people probably doesn't help matters either. The straight up bullying of Jeff Sessions on Twitter was beyond disrespectful and a joke. I say that being no fan of Sessions. Jeff probably has some fairly high ranking staff members with access to just about everything in the White House. They could be more loyal to Jeff than Trump and say, "You know what, F that guy. Here you go WaPo."

At what point do Trump supporters stop pointing the finger at everyone else and realize that perhaps the problem is his own incompetence to do the job? It's one thing to have ideas that are popular. That's what got him elected. But, if he can't build the political capital necessary to execute those ideas, then that's all on him.
what ya do is you make an example of leakers...you fire them, you prosecute them...you clean house....
If you don't know who is doing the leaking, then how do you know who to fire?

That also neglects my point. Had he hired the right people in the first place, none of these actions would be necessary. You really seem reluctant to accept that Trump's own incompetence has played any role in this all happening.

The other factor to consider is that perhaps Mexico and Australia leaked their portions of the transcript. They don't fall under US jurisdiction. A foreign country could leak this information at any time. So, the advice for Trump is not to say incredibly stupid crap to these people if he doesn't want that incredibly stupid crap being made public.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Perhaps Gump was also lying when he said .. 'I love Wikileaks'. :lol:

Actions and words have consequences.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

brownman wrote:Perhaps Gump was also lying when he said .. 'I love Wikileaks'. :lol:

Actions and words have consequences.

He only likes the good leaks. The very best big league leaks.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

If you don't know who is doing the leaking, then how do you know who to fire?clean house, bring in new hires for EVERYTHING...

That also neglects my point. Had he hired the right people in the first place, none of these actions would be necessary. who says they are his hires, you yourself make that argument below...You really seem reluctant to accept that Trump's own incompetence has played any role in this all happening.

The other factor to consider is that perhaps Mexico and Australia leaked their portions of the transcript. They don't fall under US jurisdiction. A foreign country could leak this information at any time. So, the advice for Trump is not to say incredibly stupid crap to these people if he doesn't want that incredibly stupid crap being made public.
yer oblivious to reality aren't you? first it's trumps hires then maybes its mexico and australia... but no matter what he did, said or otherwise was wrong incompetent etc...amazing that he became a billionaire and defeated the RNC DNC and the MSM to become president of the US all while being incompetent and inept... :beat
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote: Leaks are part of the job. Trump should stop crying and start working. If the man wasn't inept half of this stuff wouldn't see the light of day.
you'd do well to be so inept... :roll: leaks are actually illegal in many cases and grounds for dismissal in any case...of course if you weren't so politically inept you'd know that...

what's really astounding is the joy some of you get from seeing our govt, the electoral process and the constitutionally elected president being undermined from within by establishment loyalists with the support of an entrenched media...I mean what could possibly go wrong there?
What about the joy you got from seeing the same undermining when the DNC e-mails were leaked, possibly with Russian involvement, I mean what could possibly go wrong there?it wasn't the govt undermining the govt using govt tools...BIG difference...

Early in my career I remember someone telling me ... don't say anything in a meeting, in a conference room, or in an e-mail that you wouldn't want on the evening news. Some haven't received such guidance. Then again, I don't think many politicians get to where they are for having integrity. More like lots of fortitude at the expense of integrity.
really? so never discuss an issue just pander? yeah fvck that....
How do you know it wasn't the gov't undermining the gov't? I guess it's worse to have the gov't undermining the gov't than a another nation undermining the sovereignty of the USA?

You can be artful in the way you communicate. You don't have to be a dick to be a leader. Clearly from the transcripts, Trump thinks he has to be a dick to get things done ... even though it's not working.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

If you don't know who is doing the leaking, then how do you know who to fire?clean house, bring in new hires for EVERYTHING...

That also neglects my point. Had he hired the right people in the first place, none of these actions would be necessary. who says they are his hires, you yourself make that argument below...You really seem reluctant to accept that Trump's own incompetence has played any role in this all happening.

yer oblivious to reality aren't you? first it's trumps hires then maybes its mexico and australia... but no matter what he did, said or otherwise was wrong incompetent etc...amazing that he became a billionaire and defeated the RNC DNC and the MSM to become president of the US all while being incompetent and inept... :beat
Campaign ended 9 months ago. He ran a good one. Deserves a lot of credit. That has nothing to do with his ability to do the job of being President.

Right now he's got problems in the White House. At what point does he and his supporters stop blaming everyone else and accept some accountability on his part for these problems? It's been six months. Where is the line? A year? Two years? How long is it going to take him to sort this stuff out?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

With all these sweeping legislative initiatives underway :roll: when would Drumph have time to sort anything out .. :sad:
It's likely going to fall on Pence to try to right the ship .. moving this Country forward after the endless charybdis.

#46 will have his hands full restoring relations in a world with a long memory. :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Just stopping Obama and Cankle's pro minority / immigrant agenda has saved the nation. There's a lot to be said for saving the nation.

All the anti-Trump Democratic / Republican sad and lost apostles hum Trump's name and flare their nostrils chocking on the bones he tosses to them.

Blessed are those who love the nation. :cool
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Campaign ended 9 months ago. He ran a good one. Deserves a lot of credit. That has nothing to do with his ability to do the job of being President.

Right now he's got problems in the White House. At what point does he and his supporters stop blaming everyone else and accept some accountability on his part for these problems? It's been six months. Where is the line? A year? Two years? How long is it going to take him to sort this stuff out?
at least until the last embedded obama knob gobbler/never trumper is flushed out...at what point does the left accept that they lost and stop trying to overturn the last election?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:Just stopping Obama and Cankle's pro minority / immigrant agenda has saved the nation. yup and that's what's got lefties soo butthurt...that alone was enough for most of us...There's a lot to be said for saving the nation.

All the anti-Trump Democratic / Republican sad and lost apostles hum Trump's name and flare their nostrils chocking on the bones he tosses to them.

Blessed are those who love the nation. :cool
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

You see all the pundits trying to figure out why Cankle lost, butt it's very clear the people didn't want more muslims, Mexicans and have whole cities turned from the values of the west. Van Jones was right and this is what the left is so pissed about. They thought they had turned the country. They see this as racist. I see it as preserving our way of life and culture. The west has the highest standard of living because we are the smartest and the hardest working. Is this racist? Is it true?
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:You see all the pundits trying to figure out why Cankle lost, butt it's very clear the people didn't want more muslims, Mexicans and have whole cities turned from the values of the west. Van Jones was right and this is what the left is so pissed about. They thought they had turned the country. They see this as racist. I see it as preserving our way of life and culture. The west has the highest standard of living because we are the smartest and the hardest working. Is this racist? Is it true?
exactly the obama admin was convinced that they held a permanent majority and were uninterested in anyone or anything that wasn't a part of that majority and it's ideology...the entire 8 years was an attempted power grab that was to be completed with the crowning of madame president...

and then reality happened...

last nite another D seat was lost leaving the D's w a scant 15, yes FIFTEEN state governorships....putting them below a 2/3rds threshold now...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://conservativefighters.com/news/lo ... ign=buffer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL COMMENTS
The dots are slowly being connected regarding the Obama surveillance scandal and it’s not looking good for Barack. The evidence is mounting that there was a massive conspiracy to hurt President Trump.

On June 27th of 2016, Bill Clinton met secretly with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. This was a scandal that still has not been resolved.

Lynch did recuse herself from the Clinton email scandal but now it appears that the meeting wasn’t about whether Hillary would go to jail but much more insidious.

Because right after this meeting Loretta Lynch made her first FISA request to tap Trump’s phones. Let that sink in for a minute. Bill Clinton has a secret meeting with the one person in the world who can, all by herself, derail Trump’s campaign.

Which would have installed, not elected Hillary to the highest office in the land. Hillary Clinton would have become the most powerful person in the world. The Clinton cash machine would go on raking in the cash after all the warrants and subpoena’s get tossed in the garbage

What’s really interesting is the FISA request was denied. That court declined just 11 of the more than 33,900 surveillance requests made by the government over 33 years.

The FISA court has denied just .03% of all government FISA requests. That means Lynch’s request, which came after meeting with Bill Clinton, was a piece of garbage. It was a clear attempt to use the Justice Department to go after a political opponent.

Fast forward to October 2016. As the Presidential race tightened and Hillary started to panic, another request from the Obama admin to tap Trump’s phones was submitted to the FISA court.

This was granted because there was a story swirling around the liberal blogosphere about a computer server at Trump Tower being linked to a Russian bank.

No evidence was found, the rumors unfounded, but the wiretaps continued. Andrew McCarthy of the National Review summed it up perfectly saying,

The Obama administration was monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

This demands an investigation. And if true it will be the biggest scandal in US history.
the power grab was on from the IRS scandal fwd...the goal was always to gain a permanent majority and squelch the opposition via govt apparatus and retain power perpetually...aka a coup..

the most crooked administration in modern history, ready the gallows...
mach es sehr schnell