Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yes, I will give you that. He's done a tremendous job, the best job, at proving this nation is full of millions of uneducated, classless and childish losers like yourself who support such deplorable behavior. Sad
yep especially when he left them weeping at the polls last november...

newsflash: no one gives a fvck what your imbecilic opinion is...but please by all means continue to spew at will...the VERY best part of all of this is seeing you looney libs lose yer freakin' minds over anything and everything...remind me again how you were gonna laugh in my face when trump got demolished last fall...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Seems there needs to be a protocol for regular psychiatric evaluation of a sitting President.

This man doesn't appear to be of sound mind

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politic ... l#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Seems I need regular psychiatric evaluation

I don't appear to be of sound mind

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politic ... l#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
appear? good grief DHS:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
K42
Green Skidder

Post by K42 »

Madhatter's political views are tremendous SAD. Biggley

-Kanye 2020
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

K42 wrote:Madhatter's political views are tremendous SAD. Biggley

-Kanye 2020
so what exactly are madhatter's political views since you feel so strongly about them...

...this s/b interesting :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:

-Kanye 2020
so what exactly are madhatter's political views since you feel so strongly about them...

See sheep...
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... egion&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:

-Kanye 2020

about what I expected, nada...

mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

https://mobile.twitter.com/InsidersABC/ ... 56/video/1

Pence may be able to help US turn the corner.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.wbrz.com/news/people-frustra ... rump-rally" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Sounds like some snowflakes showed up and expected something besides Roger Waters.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Sounds like some snowflakes showed up and expected something besides Roger Waters.
At both shows, people apparently walked out. Though, some argue the content shouldn't be a surprise. Especially since Waters makes his political feelings known often.

“I don’t think you can claim to be a Pink Floyd fan and not know what Roger Waters political leanings are. He’s never hidden them, and he’s never been subtle at them,” a concert-goer in Houston told KHOU.

In New Orleans, though, people took to Facebook to express their frustration.

“...Hate when they use their concert to promote a political agenda. Just wanted to hear great music,” a concert-goer posted about the show in Louisiana overnight.
I'm not sure you understand what "snowflake" means...

seems to be a rather adult like response vs

and

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:I'm not sure you understand what "snowflake" means...
I've always assumed 'snowflake' was a term used to refer to a someone prone to taking offence. You mean it's only a term to describe one's reaction after taken offence?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I've always assumed 'snowflake' was a term used to refer to a someone prone to taking offence. You mean it's only a term to describe one's reaction after taken offence?
more like one who melts down at the slightest hint of something they find "offensive"...few of us are immune to taking offence...

I don't see anything wrong with taking offence and voicing displeasure about it in a measured manner appropriate to the perceived "offense"...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
more like one who melts down at the slightest hint of something they find "offensive"...few of us are immune to taking offence...

I don't see anything wrong with taking offence and voicing displeasure about it in a measured manner appropriate to the perceived "offense"...
Having seen Roger Waters live and familiar with the cost of his tickets ... I'd say these folks qualify as snowflakes.