Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

And yet?. You responded. Who’s yer Daddy?…
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

You clearly can't live without the attention. I'm just helping you feel better about yourself as it's well known that online trolls are lonely people and starving for attention.

Would you prefer I put you on ignore and stop helping you with your insecurities?
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Yup. Ya just can’t help yourself. Like shootin fish in a barrel…..must have been all the blotter u ingested….
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Jul 13th, '23, 11:53 Yup. Ya just can’t help yourself. Like shootin fish in a barrel…..must have been all the blotter u ingested….
Game doesn't recognize game.....

Here's a protip gramps. Take it to heart and maybe you'll get a little better at trolling this site which is obviously very important to you. Simply receiving a response from someone doesn't equal a successful troll. The goal is to make some upset. You fail at this repeatedly because your attempts are about as clever as Peewee Herman saying, "I know you are, but what am I." You probably hang in the same movie theaters as Peewee too. The only thing you are successful at is getting people to point and laugh AT you, not WITH you.

Everyone is just laughing at how pathetic you are to spend your time creating multiple troll handles. It's an embarrassment even if you were good at it, which you decidedly are not.

Good luck champ! You need all the luck you can get.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

:beat
Attachments
2367302A-FC0F-410E-88A0-10E84CC55727.jpeg
2367302A-FC0F-410E-88A0-10E84CC55727.jpeg (73.35 KiB) Viewed 14891 times
Last edited by Heywood jablowmee on Jul 13th, '23, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

easyrider16 wrote: Jul 12th, '23, 13:18 It's true that they've built Trump up into this mythic figure that does not resemble reality. Perhaps I'm wording it poorly - what I really want is for those people to have their illusions shattered so they can see the reality. I don't have a lot of hope for it to actually happen, but what would constitute justice in my opinion is Trump being universally acknowledged as the fraud that he is.
I don't know man ... can this guy be saved? Anything is possible, but it's worrisome and sad.

Actor promotes Trump's movie screening by pushing QAnon's bizarre infant blood-drinking theory
https://www.rawstory.com/actor-pushes-q ... ald-trump/
"I also want to say to Donald Trump, then when you watch this movie, you will be at peace and at rest because you, more than anyone, have done incredible things Jesus talks about, that you know faith without works is dead," Caviezel said before comparing Trump to the biblical figure David.

"I believe Donald Trump was selected by God Almighty, and I'm talking about the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit God," he said.

Caviezel also talked about a QAnon theory that claims liberal elites — often in Hollywood – drink the blood of infants to obtain their adrenochrome.

"That's why the devil wants to kill him, wants to hurt them," he insisted. "It's always been this way since Pharaoh and then to Herod and now but more than ever and enslaving them and doing many, many things including organ harvesting and adrenochroming. And I will say that until I'm, you know, I'm dead."

"It's true, and there will be a lot of things that are going to come out," he added.

Caviezel concluded with a claim about Hunter Biden's laptop.

"Well, eventually get to see what Trump talked about, the Hunter laptop from hell; what's on that," he said. "It's from hell."
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I guess he thinks he's the authority on what God/Jesus wants because he played Jesus in a movie?

What a weirdo.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote: Jul 14th, '23, 10:06 I guess he thinks he's the authority on what God/Jesus wants because he played Jesus in a movie?

What a weirdo.
Anecdotal, but what's common among my MAGA friends is a eisegesis reading of the Bible. Basically reading verses by themselves, in a silo, and then interpreting the verse in a way that introduces their own agenda/bias. Jesus intended an exegesis reading of the Bible ... otherwise put a more complete / careful study of the Bible in its entirety.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Most devout Christians I know find ways to inject their own bias into biblical interpretation. The problem is, few who revere those books try to read them for what they actually say - if they did, then maybe wouldn't revere them so much because almost none of them actually claim to be the word of God. Man just decided they were well after they were written.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Israeli Antiquities Are Stranded at Trump's Florida Estate as Authorities Fail to Retrieve Them
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... 593e850000
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Trump criminal target letter in election probe cites laws on conspiracy, witness tampering
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/19/trump-c ... ering.html

Within the Trump target letter, three federal statutes are mentioned ...

• Deprivation of rights under color of law
• Conspiracy to defraud the U.S.
• Tampering with a witness
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Woof. This is not good for the former guy ...

Trump faces additional charges in Mar-a-Lago documents case
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... -rcna96742

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

"Hillary bleached hard drive" truth social rant incoming
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Pretty hard to argue that you didn't know you were doing something wrong if you're trying to delete the surveillance footage...
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

easyrider16 wrote: Jul 28th, '23, 10:00 Pretty hard to argue that you didn't know you were doing something wrong if you're trying to delete the surveillance footage...
Allegedly
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe