HillBilly Fun Park

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

HillBilly Fun Park

Post by jenscats5 »

The post on the hillbilly video game reminded me of the Fun Park I pass on 149 into & from K......it's always covered with snow when I pass by....

What's there to do there?? Miniture golf??

It's a weird name for a "fun park" IMO
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Dunno, but when my kids misbehave I threaten that I'm dump 'em there with Uncle Bubba, er I mean Uncle Jed.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

they crazy mash snowmobiles around that area, i mean i'm sure they do all over new england and ny state ,but when ever i go through that are in winter thur always snowmobile trails going to from the gas stations and bar there on the corner heh.
picnic
Black Carver

Post by picnic »

Friends got pulled over in a DWI check point on a snowmobile trail past Mountain Top Inn a few years ago. Made it thru OK. The police also setup speedtraps for snowmobilers. 35 mph is the state limit and sleds can easily do 100 mph.
Homer says
Eat at Joe's
Drink at Moe's
(_ 8^(I)
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

picnic wrote:Friends got pulled over in a DWI check point on a snowmobile trail past Mountain Top Inn a few years ago. Made it thru OK. The police also setup speedtraps for snowmobilers. 35 mph is the state limit and sleds can easily do 100 mph.
When I went to Jackson Hole many years ago on a ski trip I took a day off from skiing to go snowmobiling in Yellowstone National Park. I was pretty bummed when they told us that there was a speed limit that we had to adhere to. Don't remember what the actual number was.
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

when i stay at the place on sunrise in a few years for a stint, i'ma do it w/ a sled and go crazy all over K after hours....
borgy
Slalom Racer

Re: HillBilly Fun Park

Post by borgy »

jenscats5 wrote:The post on the hillbilly video game reminded me of the Fun Park I pass on 149 into & from K......it's always covered with snow when I pass by....

What's there to do there?? Miniture golf??

It's a weird name for a "fun park" IMO
I think they have mini golf and a par 3 course. I think at one time they had go-carts but I could be wrong.
1918 lives