Hey Boozetan...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

snowsprite
Post Office

Hey Boozetan...

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 4th, '05, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

My kid made me a cd with tunes for driving to the mtn. their song "Aerials" is one of them.
Certain tunes get ya stoked and for me thats one.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

System of a Down has some good stuff. Godsmack rocks too.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

I think I heard that System of a Down will be on Saturday Night Live this Sat<May7th>.

Yea my kid makes me these CD's for my truck, but half the time I have no idea who they are as I'm groovin along :oops:
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:System of a Down has some good stuff. Godsmack rocks too.
Werd.... 8)
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

:twisted: wheres the damn devil horns icon :twisted:
Tricks
Bumper

Post by Tricks »

Man. I really really hate Godsmack/System of a Down/ every other nu-metal band out there (with the exception of the Deftones).
live to ski, ski to live.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

TricksAre4kids wrote:Man. I really really hate Godsmack/System of a Down/ every other nu-metal band out there (with the exception of the Deftones).
Deftones ain't bad. Never heard Godsmack. Worked out today to Mudvayne and Cradle of Filth.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

TricksAre4kids wrote:Man. I really really hate Godsmack/System of a Down/ every other nu-metal band out there (with the exception of the Deftones).
That's funny, cause I am the opposite. I dislike a lot of the older metal (especially the 80's metal I grew up with) but like the new stuff.
Tricks
Bumper

Post by Tricks »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
Deftones ain't bad. Never heard Godsmack. Worked out today to Mudvayne and Cradle of Filth.
Deftones' White Pony is a great album, one of my personal favorites. I don't like Mudvayne or CoF either (Mudvayne=nu metal=I don't like, and CoF tries to sell out black metal...) , but hey- whatever floats your boat.

BK- if you want some really good black metal , PM me.
Ski-N-Sail wrote:
That's funny, cause I am the opposite. I dislike a lot of the older metal (especially the 80's metal I grew up with) but like the new stuff.
Hair metal and the like from the 80's isn't too great, but stuff like Darkthrone and Slayer (Reign in Blood era) is awesome.
live to ski, ski to live.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

TricksAre4kids wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
Deftones' White Pony is a great album, one of my personal favorites. I don't like Mudvayne or CoF either (Mudvayne=nu metal=I don't like, and CoF tries to sell out black metal...) , but hey- whatever floats your boat.

BK- if you want some really good black metal , PM me.
Ski-N-Sail wrote:
Hair metal and the like from the 80's isn't too great, but stuff like Darkthrone and Slayer (Reign in Blood era) is awesome.
does your mom and dad know you actually listen to this crap? :?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 4th, '05, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

snowsprite wrote:Whatever. Your musical tastes all suck. I love Whitney Houston's old stuff. Now that is some quality stuff. The Greatest Love of All. That is music you can really get into.

Carry on...

Sprite
I felt really gay saturday night when I was watching Whitney Houston in the Bodyguard. Fortunately I turned it off for a more manly movie (U-571) after the first half hour.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 4th, '05, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

snowsprite wrote:Hahaha! Ski & Sail comes out of the closet, part-way :lol:

Sprite
Oh shtop thprite. :D