Roll Call

Post by Stormchaser »

houz cumn up dis weakened
ImageImageImageImage
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 4th, '05, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Yeah, I know its still early. But I'm bored to death here at work and noboby has anything to say. I may be up either Saturday or Sunday, but probably not both. My ski house lease was up as of yesterday, so I've no longer got accomodations up there.
ImageImageImageImage
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

I'll be up. Last weekend before I get cut, so I gotz to get up to K.

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Geoff
Whipping Post

Re: Roll Call

Post by Geoff »

Stormchaser wrote:houz cumn up dis weakened
I'm splashing the fleet.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

I can't make it this weekend.
How did I miss you the past one. You just drove by me Sunday.
Where is Happy Hour ?
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

its muthers day weakend

will any1 be doing any muther hucking?

lol
Try me free for a week
No long term contracts
No gimmicks
No kidding
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Sir Wanksalot wrote:its muthers day weakend

will any1 be doing any muther hucking?

lol
Will your mom be there so I can huck her?
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:Yeah, I know its still early. But I'm bored to death here at work and noboby has anything to say. I may be up either Saturday or Sunday, but probably not both. My ski house lease was up as of yesterday, so I've no longer got accomodations up there.
We are not up this weekend either but it is not because its Mother's Day weekend but rather that it's Iceman's First Holy Comunion. If not for that we would have spent the weekend in VT. What better gift is there than to give this mother a day on the slopes enjoying the remaining snow at this time of year. I think the past 3 Mother's Day were spent on the slopes at K.

Regarding accomodations Stormchaser, would you not be welcomed at the strange house you woke up in last Sunday? What happened to those connections? :lol:
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:Yeah, I know its still early. But I'm bored to death here at work and noboby has anything to say. I may be up either Saturday or Sunday, but probably not both. My ski house lease was up as of yesterday, so I've no longer got accomodations up there.
We are not up this weekend either but it is not because its Mother's Day weekend but rather that it's Iceman's First Holy Comunion. If not for that we would have spent the weekend in VT. What better gift is there than to give this mother a day on the slopes enjoying the remaining snow at this time of year. I think the past 3 Mother's Day were spent on the slopes at K.

Regarding accomodations Stormchaser, would you not be welcomed at the strange house you woke up in last Sunday? What happened to those connections? :lol:

Ha, good point there Ty. Now if I can only remember her name...
ImageImageImageImage
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Stormchaser wrote: Ha, good point there Ty. Now if I can only remember her name...
Oh, it was a her? With you wearing a miniskirt, I had to wonder :lol:

In my case no plan of coming up this weekend, unless ofcourse DMC comes up. Other then that maybe May 14th.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

andyzee wrote:
Stormchaser wrote: Ha, good point there Ty. Now if I can only remember her name...

In my case no plan of coming up this weekend, unless ofcourse DMC comes up. Other then that maybe May 14th.
Since he no longer has that miniskirt maybe what she really liked was the skirt so she seduced him in order to take possession of it. She told him that the miniskirt was not around but I bet she was hiding it in some closet. :shock:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
andyzee wrote:

Since he no longer has that miniskirt maybe what she really liked was the skirt so she seduced him in order to take possession of it. She told him that the miniskirt was not around but I bet she was hiding it in some closet. :shock:

:lol: :lol: Ty, have you done this to some poor guy in the past, stole his miniskirts? Is that perhaps how you got Dork? :lol: :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

andyzee wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
andyzee wrote:

:lol: :lol: Ty, have you done this to some poor guy in the past, stole his miniskirts? Is that perhaps how you got Dork? :lol: :lol:
I don't need to steal anyone's miniskirt. I have quite a few that I wear on a pretty regular basis. No way Dork would wear a miniskirt - on him a regular skirt would probably be as short as a miniskirt on some other guy. :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
andyzee wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
andyzee wrote:

I don't need to steal anyone's miniskirt. I have quite a few that I wear on a pretty regular basis. No way Dork would wear a miniskirt - on him a regular skirt would probably be as short as a miniskirt on some other guy. :lol:
Can you just picture that though :lol:

edit: wait, let me start Photoshop up!

Andyzone.com