3:40pm on Tuesday and it is...............

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

3:40pm on Tuesday and it is...............

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE ON THE ACCESS ROAD! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?

I am freezing... just got back from New Orleans where I enjoyed beautiful sunny, hot days (and hot nights)........................ I thought all this cold stuff would be gone by now.... this is crazy..............
skialta
Green Skidder

Post by skialta »

Bring on the Endless Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: 3:40pm on Tuesday and it is...............

Post by andyzee »

Stormin_Aussie wrote:SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE ON THE ACCESS ROAD! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?

I am freezing... just got back from New Orleans where I enjoyed beautiful sunny, hot days (and hot nights)........................ I thought all this cold stuff would be gone by now.... this is crazy..............
How was the vacation?
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Too bad I won't be there this weekend to enjoy all that nice white snow. It was pretty cold down here in the flatlands this morning - winter coats required. Stormin start another thread and give us a trip report.
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

tyrolean_skier wrote:Too bad I won't be there this weekend to enjoy all that nice white snow. It was pretty cold down here in the flatlands this morning - winter coats required. Stormin start another thread and give us a trip report.
Ty: Due to the privacy policy signed before my trip (what happens in NOLA stays in NOLA) I will have to PM you a trip report! :twisted: Although, I will tell you, I am sporting a new hair-do!!! My new screen name should be shortyaussie! :D

As far as the snow goes, well..... it has already stopped, just a freaky little snowstorm, all gone now... Don't worry, you won't be missing any white stuff! Superstar still looks good, but not too many folks out there today.

Have a great day!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormin_Aussie wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:Too bad I won't be there this weekend to enjoy all that nice white snow. It was pretty cold down here in the flatlands this morning - winter coats required. Stormin start another thread and give us a trip report.
Ty: Due to the privacy policy signed before my trip (what happens in NOLA stays in NOLA) I will have to PM you a trip report! :twisted: Although, I will tell you, I am sporting a new hair-do!!! My new screen name should be shortyaussie! :D

As far as the snow goes, well..... it has already stopped, just a freaky little snowstorm, all gone now... Don't worry, you won't be missing any white stuff! Superstar still looks good, but not too many folks out there today.

Have a great day!
You cut your hair? Did it get too hot for the long hair or were you just ready for a change? :)
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

How many beads did ya get?? :wink:
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

glad your back home and had a great trip. see ya sometime soon
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

yhea your right it sure was a freaky little snow squall AGAIN today. superstar this late afternoon had white out conditions that you could barely see across the trail. now at 5:20 it sunny, calm and warm. crazy stuff i tell ya. gotta love VT spring weather.
yesterdays late aftenoon squall left maybe an inch and a half at the top of SS:D
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Stormin_Aussie wrote:

Have a great day!
QUOTE>>I will tell you, I am sporting a new hair-do!!! My new screen name should be shortyaussie! :D <<

SO Was DORK babysitting when this happened :shock: ?
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Global warming my azz...it got down to 31 degs. this am.
So how much snow did U get?
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Atomic1 wrote:
Stormin_Aussie wrote:

Have a great day!
QUOTE>>I will tell you, I am sporting a new hair-do!!! My new screen name should be shortyaussie! :D <<

:lol: :lol: :lol: Atomic - but I don't think SkiDork had anything to do with this haircut.
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Stormin_Aussie wrote:

Have a great day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Atomic - but I don't think SkiDork had anything to do with this haircut.
Actually Ty, I was thinking about making some kind of reference to Dork... I felt like I was the one babysitting this weekend... staying sober while everyone else was out of their minds :D but it was fun to go along to watch the non-sobers get their hair done... wish I had a camera, it was like being on a crazy reality show!

Went out around 4am with the aussies and there were some snow flurries coming down... seems like Old Man Winter isn't ready to leave! Beautiful crisp day out there right now, but looks like it may cloud over soon.
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

RedRider wrote:How many beads did ya get?? :wink:

haha stormin has nice mammory's

Try me free for a week
No long term contracts
No gimmicks
No kidding