BMMC 2017

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: BMMC 2017

Post by daytripper »

Looking like another cold one, low 40s with a chance of showers at bear.....Still a week out, hope it gets better.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Stocked up on pork products, beer and cheese.

Maybe a veggie platter?.....Nah

Here's a link to BMMC long past.
http://www.killingtonzone.com/gallery/BMMC-2006?page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope the weather holds out. It's been too long since the sun has been out and was warmer..
Where is Happy Hour ?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

AndyZ in that plus a few pics of that blond girl who I can't remember her name. Been a while
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

SkiDork wrote:AndyZ in that plus a few pics of that blond girl who I can't remember her name. Been a while
Jenscat5. Plus Sprite and Skibumtress.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

If we could just get Sundays weather, that would be nice...

FRIDAY NIGHT r*in likely or a chance of snow showers. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

SATURDAY Mostly cloudy with a chance of r*in or snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

SATURDAY NIGHT Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.

SUNDAY Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
Where is Happy Hour ?
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

I'll be there by 7AM to help Dork with setup, bringing breakfast stuff, grill, chairs, bloodies and other adult bevs, and whatever random stuff seems like a good idea at the time I'm loading up... I'm not looking forward to a half dozen trips from my car to the site. Every year I'm older, fatter, and lazier...
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

rogman wrote:I'll be there by 7AM to help Dork with setup, bringing breakfast stuff, grill, chairs, bloodies and other adult bevs, and whatever random stuff seems like a good idea at the time I'm loading up... I'm not looking forward to a half dozen trips from my car to the site. Every year I'm older, fatter, and lazier...
Maybe a hand truck or sled might help.

I'm gonna try and drop everything off on the snow as close as possible before parking.

Eliminating even 50 feet would help.

Anyone willing to help us hauling stuff up the hill will get a free shot on the shot ski!
Where is Happy Hour ?
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Ill bring a pork tenderloin for the grill
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

RustyK wrote:
rogman wrote:I'll be there by 7AM to help Dork with setup, bringing breakfast stuff, grill, chairs, bloodies and other adult bevs, and whatever random stuff seems like a good idea at the time I'm loading up... I'm not looking forward to a half dozen trips from my car to the site. Every year I'm older, fatter, and lazier...
Maybe a hand truck or sled might help.

I'm gonna try and drop everything off on the snow as close as possible before parking.

Eliminating even 50 feet would help.

Anyone willing to help us hauling stuff up the hill will get a free shot on the shot ski!
Will bring a 10x10 freestanding tarp, grill and my normal access road party supplies.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Weather looking better......Look for the KZONE signage..

Where is Happy Hour ?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

I'll be there butt up by the timing area. If it is cold or wet, bring me a shot, Kentucky Bourbon preferred. Hope we have some fun and nice weather.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Never noticed the Resort Services report before...

http://www.killington.com/site/mountain ... k4NDc1MQS2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greetings From Killington!
Early signs of spring emerged in Killington this week—not the budding branches and blooming blossoms that foretell of spring in most locales—we’re talking about uniquely Killington seasonal signals, like sun-softened moguls proliferating on Superstar and our first glimpse of the King.

Another indication that spring has sprung is the annual kickoff of our NOR’BEASTER spring events series, happening this weekend with the Dos Equis Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge. Always one of the most memorable events of the year, the BMMC combines a legendary on-snow party with head-to-head mogul skiing action on Bear Mountain’s imposing Outer Limits trail.

Spring’s arrival is exciting but it was far from the only breaking news this week in Killington. In partnership with MTBVT, we launched an exciting new event, the Vermont Bike and Brew festival, slated to take place June 9-11. We also announced that the Audi FIS Ski World Cup is likely to come back to Killington in November 2017 and broke news of a planned $110 million revitalization project at Bear Mountain. And, of course, all of that news comes on the heels of last week’s big announcement—the launch of 2017-18 Killington Season Passes.

If you’re headed to town for Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge weekend, be sure to check the Resort Services and Conditions Reports for the latest updates, and while you’re here, tune in to Channel 14-KillingtonTV.
Where is Happy Hour ?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

If you plan to watch some or all of the Dos Equis Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge, and you don't need your vehicle to tailgate, you can avoid traffic congestion by parking on the North side, at Ramshead, Snowshed , or K-1 Base areas and skiing over to Bear. You will want to be aware that the lifts might close before the event wraps up, but we do plan to run the Skye Peak Express Quad briefly at 4:30 to return folks to the other side. If you plan on hanging out until the music ends, you should probably plan on parking at Bear Mountain.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Do they still run late shuttles from over there back to civilization ?
Forever .. Goat Path
liv4ski
Bumper

Post by liv4ski »

I'm planning to arrive around 7AM at Bear, so I'll look for Rusty to help move stuff. I'm bringing some freshly brewed Hefe-Weisse Dunkel, good for breakfast as it tastes like :banana: Also bringing some tuna steaks for the grill.