so cheesey, need MS Office 2003 stand ed. product key . . .

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

bobblehead
Beginner On Rentals

so cheesey, need MS Office 2003 stand ed. product key . . .

Post by bobblehead »

while living the dream of being up in killington, i have been beseiged with computer problems, mainly having the modem blown out on my new laptop within days of purchase. i had to send it back to the manufacturer, and it was returned to factory settings. i backed up everything, but my actual MS office CD with product key is in a storage facility in boston. i need Word to open an offer letter ASAP . . . this is extra cheesey, i know, but per chance would anyone be able to help me out????? i am desperate! :lol:

many thanks . . .
LINYbob
Bumper

Re: so cheesey, need MS Office 2003 stand ed. product key .

Post by LINYbob »

bobblehead wrote:while living the dream of being up in killington, i have been beseiged with computer problems, mainly having the modem blown out on my new laptop within days of purchase. i had to send it back to the manufacturer, and it was returned to factory settings. i backed up everything, but my actual MS office CD with product key is in a storage facility in boston. i need Word to open an offer letter ASAP . . . this is extra cheesey, i know, but per chance would anyone be able to help me out????? i am desperate! :lol:

many thanks . . .
Install OpenOffice. It's free and can read Word documents. Microsoft also has a free Word doc viewer too - Google for Word viewer.

Open Office site

Or you could go to a library - they probably have Office installed on the public PCs.

Or PM me and I'll convert it to text for you...
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

You also may have "Microsoft Works Word Processor" on your computer - had a similar problem - good luck 8)