North Korea

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: North Korea

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Very entertaining to watch Trump negotiate:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/trump-s ... lled-.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Always be ready to walk away (and turn them into a radioactive parking lot).
So I guess no Nobel, egh?
enjoy your celebration...though based on the affirmative action nobel standards trump should have half a dozen by now...but like most of what king minus touched it's now worthless...

still would be nice to resolve that nuclear issue over there...and it was nice to get our guys back home...
Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant.

I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only that dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write.

The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/trump-s ... lled-.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

enjoy your celebration...though based on the affirmative action nobel standards trump should have half a dozen by now...but like most of what king minus touched it's now worthless...

still would be nice to resolve that nuclear issue over there...and it was nice to get our guys back home...
You often say things like 'you leftists always project' and, while I'm no leftist, it seems like you're doing some projecting / building your straw man here. I was never cheering on this negotiation for good or bad ... can you quote something that demonstrates otherwise? If not, why project - isn't that something reserved for the leftists?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

You often say things like 'you leftists always project' and, while I'm no leftist, it seems like you're doing some projecting / building your straw man here. I was never cheering on this negotiation for good or bad ... can you quote something that demonstrates otherwise? If not, why project do you understand what that word means?- isn't that something reserved for the leftists?
that'll do ...

try it this way when your kid gets rejected after his/her first big interview outta college..."so I guess no big paycheck for you, egh?"

they'll immediately see that you are neither cheering for them nor mocking them but simply observing that their optimism has been dashed by circumstances beyond their ability to control and thank you for your support... :roll:

your snark shines through continually...and your big "win" here is what?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
that'll do ...

try it this way when your kid gets rejected after his/her first big interview outta college..."so I guess no big paycheck for you, egh?"

they'll immediately see that you are neither cheering for them nor mocking them but simply observing that their optimism has been dashed by circumstances beyond their ability to control and thank you for your support... :roll:

your snark shines through continually...and your big "win" here is what?
Should the scenario ever happen, I'd be inclined to be more thoughtful in how I positioned my response because they're my child. I expect, since they're my child, that by the time they're interviewing for jobs they will have humility and effectively manage whatever hubris they might have. If they don't, well that will be on me as their parent.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Art of the DEAL WITH IT:

https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status ... 96577?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"
Update: As if the earlier begging was not enough, it appears Kim wants to make sure that President Trump is aware of his efforts and desire to meet.

Yonhap reports that North Korea's state media said Friday the demolition of its only known nuclear test site has demonstrated its "peace-loving" efforts and pursuit of a "total halt" to nuclear tests.

As we detailed yesterday, North Korea officially demolished the test-site overnight, inviting a number of reporters to witness the event.
And today, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said in English.

"The dismantlement of the nuclear test ground is a vivid manifestation of the DPRK government's fixed peace-loving stand to join in the international aspiration and efforts for total halt to the nuclear test and make positive contribution to building a nuclear free world,"

The KCNA added that the demolition of the tunnels and other surrounding facilities, including a communications center, power systems and observation centers, was carried out "completely" and "with transparency."

It appears that Trump "jilted North Korean lover" approach may have been just what the doctor ordered.

... a shocked North Korea is virtually begging for a meeting.
In a statement issued by state-run Korean Central News Agency, citing Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea announced it was willing to sit with the U.S. "whenever, however" through any method to try to resolve the outstanding issues.

Gwan said that whereas President Trump’s announcement to one-sidedly cancel the planned summit is unexpected and very regrettable, "North Korea's goal and will to do everything for peace and stability of the Korean peninsula and mankind remains unchanged, and we are always willing to give time and opportunity to the US side with a big and open mind,” according to the statement. He added that "We express our intent that there is a willingness to sit at any time, in any way to resolve issues" and noted that President Trump's decision to cancel the summit is "not what the world wants" and the summit is necessary to resolve the current hostile bilateral relationship.

Furthermore, North Korea appears to be backtracking on the recent diplomatic escalation and has effectively apologized, stating that "its previous remarks regarding the U.S.-North Korea summit had been in protest against strong US remarks towards North."

While we await the full KCNA statement, here are the key bullet points courtesy of Reuters and Bloomberg:

NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP'S SUMMIT CANCELLATION IS UNEXPECTED
NORTH KOREA SAYS IT'S WILLING TO MEET WITH U.S. AT ANY TIME
NORTH KOREA SAYS IT IS STILL WILLING TO RESOLVE ISSUES WITH UNITED STATES WHENEVER, HOWEVER
NORTH KOREA SAYS U.S.-N.KOREA SUMMIT IS NECESSARY TO RESOLVE CURRENT HOSTILE BILATERAL RELATIONSHIP
NORTH KOREA SAYS IT HAD WISHED `TRUMP MODEL' COULD RESOLVE ISSUES
NORTH KOREA SAYS IT HAD HOPED FOR ISSUES REGARDING N.KOREA TO BE RESOLVED "TRUMP-STYLE"
NORTH KOREA SAYS NO CHANGE IN N. KOREA'S WILL TO DO BEST FOR PEACE
NORTH KOREA SAYS ITS PREVIOUS REMARKS REGARDING U.S.-N.KOREA SUMMIT HAD BEEN IN PROTEST AGAINST STRONG U.S. REMARKS TOWARDS NORTH
N.KOREA HAS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE CHANCE, TIME TO U.S.
NORTH KOREA HAS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE CHANCE, TIME TO U.S.
And the punchline:

NORTH KOREA SAYS CURRENT SITUATION REFLECTS DESPERATE NEED FOR SUMMIT

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Trump supporters yesterday: Trump's amazing! No other president could have pulled off a summit with Kim Jong Un!

Trump supporters today: Trump's amazing! No other president could have cancelled a summit with Kim Jong Un!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Trump supporters yesterday: Trump's amazing! No other president could have pulled off a summit with Kim Jong Un!

Trump supporters today: Trump's amazing! No other president could have cancelled a summit with Kim Jong Un!
idiots like you every day...wah wah wah we're pathetic losers...

and yer a day behind on the news...try to keep up dumfvck...
North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Another day, another pitch thrown well above your head that you still swing at wildly and miss.

Thank you for the amusement
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Another day, another pitch thrown well above your head that you still swing at wildly and miss.

Thank you for the amusement
sour grapes and imbecilic comments are all you have and it's grown rather tiresome...the only thing still funny about it is that you somehow imagine you hold a winning hand...you couldn't wait to laugh in my face when hillary won her landslide victory, turns out I've been laughing in yours daily since then....Hillaryous...

wow, you just keep on "winning"!!! must be awesome...:roll:
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Ball in the dirt. Swing and miss

Strike two!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Crushing the liberal media's early excitement at the failure of Trump's North Korea Summit (and Nobel Peace Prize) hopes, the president took a moment to gloat Friday morning at getting Kim back to the table, after receiving what he described as a "warm and productive" statement from North Korea less than a day after he canceling the planned summit that was supposed to signal the start of North Korea's denuclearization.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Very good news to receive the warm and productive statement from North Korea. We will soon see where it will lead, hopefully to long and enduring prosperity and peace. Only time (and talent) will tell!

8:14 AM - May 25, 2018
11.5K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Trump quickly pivoted to North Korea after discussing the Democrats' strategy of "so obviously rooting against us" during the US's ongoing talks with North Korea. Then he compared the Dems' defense of North Korea to the party's defense of of the FBI's decision to plant a mole within the Trump campaign.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Democrats are so obviously rooting against us in our negotiations with North Korea. Just like they are coming to the defense of MS 13 thugs, saying that they are individuals & must be nurtured, or asking to end your big Tax Cuts & raise your taxes instead. Dems have lost touch!

8:04 AM - May 25, 2018
13.4K people are talking about this
Before moving on to international relations, Trump tweeted a quick congratulations to Federalist Senior Editor Mollie Hemingway, the first to publish the "monster story" about the FBI's operation involving embedding a mole within the Trump campaign - a story that the mainstream media hates (likely because their bias stopped them from getting to it first).

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“Everyone knows there was a Spy, and in fact the people who were involved in the Spying are admitting that there was a Spy...Widespread Spying involving multiple people.” Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist Senior Editor But the corrupt Mainstream Media hates this monster story!

10.4K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain? And to think that the party in question, even with the expenditure of far more money, LOST!

11.9K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in an opposing party’s campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may be. But what about an “Informant” who is paid a fortune and who “sets up” way earlier than the Russian Hoax?

7,963 people are talking about this
So, will the Democrats rationalization of the mole sway the American people to take their side? Or is the public finally waking up to the fact that maybe Trump has been right all along?

We suspect he will get a warmer welcome this afternoon in Annapolis...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I will be making the Commencment Address today at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. Look forward to being with some of the greatest people on earth!

7:50 AM - May 25, 2018
8,508 people are talking about this
our AWESOME president...So Great!

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Ball in the dirt. Swing and miss

Strike two!
totally relevant in 3d chess...idiot... :box :box :zzz
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell