knee doc rutland/killington

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bubba
Site Admin

Re: knee doc rutland/killington

Post by Bubba »

skiadikt wrote:
Bubba wrote: Rutland Regional Medical Center announced that it has achieved a 5 Star rating for its performance in Total Knee Replacement,

http://vermontbiz.com/news/2018/january ... -286700865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thanks for the info bubba.

tried to get an appointment with a dr bryan huber at mansfield ortho who came highly recommended. he uses newer technology called the conformis knee which is a custom 3D imaged appliance. unfortunately he was booked until early 2019 so it looks like i'm still on for april with vt ortho in rutland.
I thought you were scheduled for later this month.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Bubba wrote:
skiadikt wrote:
Bubba wrote: Rutland Regional Medical Center announced that it has achieved a 5 Star rating for its performance in Total Knee Replacement,

http://vermontbiz.com/news/2018/january ... -286700865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thanks for the info bubba.

tried to get an appointment with a dr bryan huber at mansfield ortho who came highly recommended. he uses newer technology called the conformis knee which is a custom 3D imaged appliance. unfortunately he was booked until early 2019 so it looks like i'm still on for april with vt ortho in rutland.
I thought you were scheduled for later this month.
next week as a matter of fact but as it turns out i can ski (albeit not at full strength) so pushed it off til april. also wasn't keen on dealing with the logistics of snow on the ground & crutches etc. would have gone insane being a shut-in during the winter.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

RRMC named a High Performing Hospital for Hip and Knee Replacement by US News & World Report

https://vermontbiz.com/news/2020/august ... -286700865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bubba wrote:RRMC named a High Performing Hospital for Hip and Knee Replacement by US News & World Report

https://vermontbiz.com/news/2020/august ... -286700865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:like
Keithus
Slalom Racer

Post by Keithus »

Mel Boynton at Vermont Ortho put me back together a few years ago after a total quadriceps tendon rupture. I never thought I’d walk again and was running stairs and doing box jumps four months later.
Mel is the best!

Also, Maureen Gibeault at Vermont Sports Medicine was the greatest physical therapist I could ask for.
She was at both the Rutland location and in Killington Medical Center building where I saw her.
I can walk, run, and ski as averagely as I could before the injury!