Jets! Jets! ....Ravens????

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
yeti
Powderhound

Jets! Jets! ....Ravens????

Post by yeti »

Splash one Jet's team.... I guess we could say they were brought down by bird strike!

If my Raven's get to the playoffs after this years grueling schedule may as well chalk up another Superbowl win for Ray Lewis and Company.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Re: Jets! Jets! ....Ravens????

Post by Geoff »

yeti wrote: If my Raven's get to the playoffs after this years grueling schedule may as well chalk up another Superbowl win for Ray Lewis and Company.
The Ravens get to play both the Jets and the Giants in the same season. How grueling can their schedule be? 8)
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Pittsburg (x2 - one down), Philly (ouch), New England, Jets (caw!), and Indianapolis??? Not to mention that with the exception of the home game against Pittsburg all of these games are on the road.

That is easily the toughest schedule in the NFL!

I tell you if Baltimore makes the payoffs after a schedule like that only luck can stop them.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Jets 9-3. Gotta love it.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

CAPBOY wrote:Jets 9-3. Gotta love it.
I was out skiing so I did not see or hear any part of the game. Glad you were there to enjoy Pennington's return. The only thing you missed at K on Sunday were the bumps on Lower Skylark and those on Highline.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

We had a great time at the game. Besides sitting next to some guy that was 5'5" and weighed 350+ and needed 2 seats, It was exciting.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Haha.....can we say...Eagles SPANKED the Packers :P
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

That NFC is something. Can't believe the Giants are still in the playoff picture LOL!