Animal Quiz

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

snowsprite wrote:Stormchaser, are you sure you're not a cow?
:lol:
Sprite

I can't seem to find cow on the list :wink:
ImageImageImageImage
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

I'm an Owl. And I'm ok with that.

Genera and species: Tyto Alba
Collective Term: A parliament of owls
Description
The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet serene demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence and it is known as the serene, wise observer of human society. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that borders on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness. It's large eyes are often framed by handsome eyeglasses.

But like all birds, the owl has a penchant for remaining above the fray and can be quite eccentric in maintaining their individuality. With a tendency to lose themselves in the pursuit of knowledge, owls are prone to disconnect with the relationships that are so important to them. But, they are the first to admit their shortcomings and manage to disarm their critics with a genuinely humble self-appraisal. Abraham Lincoln used this technique rather effectively in his reign as president.

Owls have developed quite a reputation for intelligence but it's really their calm and insightful nature that gives this impression. Instead of an intellectual approach to life they use their deeper spiritual senses to guide them, and like their nocturnal cohort the bats, have a deeply philosophical bent.

Unlike the terrestrial creatures, the owl is not a prisoner of its sex-drive, but with its air of refined sensuality is hardly shy about throwing itself into the physical aspects of a relationship. When it focuses its sharp ardor on its lover it ignites a steamy and animated encounter. The owl views sex as a complement to its relationships and certainly not as a key component. It would do well to recognize the significance of physical affection outside the bedroom, for its partner is often starved for non-sexual reassurance.

A discussion with an owl is both enlightening and challenging. It somehow manages to spin the most mundane subjects into philosophical musings on the nature of humanity and the state of the world. While these discussions are provocative and engaging, they often obscure the real purpose of communication -- the revealing of one's heart and mind. Take heed, wise owl. Remember that sometimes things are just what they seem!
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

I'm happy with mine...wildcat. Very cool.

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins Felis Domesiticus and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative, and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.
The wildcat would never take a conventional route, preferring to explore life from off the beaten track -- relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back
The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. So as a natural explorer, it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming. in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.
It's difficult to really know cats. Although they make little attempt to disguise their emotions, their communication style is somewhat abstract. They readily display their disgust and boredom as it stalk off to spend solitary time sulking. Usually however, they return to the place that offers them security and creature comforts. Close alliances are formed with others that share their eremitic and wandering ways. Horse and deer, and tiger personalities are good candidates as soul mates, while gorillas provide them with much appreciated security.
Wildcats are also incorrigible flirts and their feline mannerisms are attractive to members of the opposite sex. As a result, wildcats almost always get what they want -- plenty of pampering without the nuisance of a long-term mate. And making love to one is more than just a lot of hissing and scratching, for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.
Because of the wildcat's tendency to protect its independence, it can be difficult to get it to talk about personal issues. But when it comes to matters of the world, the wildcat loves a challenging debate. It is thoughtful and insightful on neutral themes, but when things get personal . . . logic flies out the window with the cat close on its heels.

Careers and Hobbies
Explorer Dancer
Travel agent Researcher
Writer
Traveling Massages
Shopping Dancing

Famous Wildcats
Michele Pfeifer, Heather Locklear
Last edited by MarieM on May 6th, '05, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Sable

Sable
Genera and species: Hippotragus Niger Niger
Collective Term: A refinement of sable

Description
Think of Coach Pat Riley when you think of the sable. Cool and confident -- if not a little over-polished -- sables are the most graceful of the herbivorous personalities. With their outstanding physical presence and successful work ethic, they enjoy the universal admiration of colleagues and friends.

There is a downside to this adulation however, for the sable sometimes feels pressured into leadership roles that it has no desire to fill, and even though it's not known to be particularly soft-hearted, it's the first person to offer a hand to someone in need.

Although they are popular individuals, their intimidating presence and impossibly high standards can create an air of arrogance and being unsympathetic with those who cannot keep up with their fast pace, they show little patience for complainers and have no time for prolonged excuses or debate. But a sable is not one to hold a grudge and though offenders are sharply rebuked, they are also quickly forgiven.

In business, sables are admired for their excellent negotiation skills and their ability to make courageous decisions. Because of the ease of which they earn money, they tend to be profligate in their spending habits and don't hesitate to spend money on leisure activities. They fiercely protect their hard earned reputation for integrity, taking pride in their ability to make business deals with just a handshake, but are cautious about giving their trust to others -- further aggravating their reputation for taking themselves too seriously.

The sable is a decidedly sexy partner. Educated and open-minded, it insists on variety in its lovemaking, which ranges from a long night of soft cuddling to a spontaneous over-the-kitchen-counter encounter. Sometimes its libido takes on a more quixotic aspect, involving adventurous fantasies and intricate scenarios. Although the sable is a romantic, it will never be accused of being a syrupy sentimentalist. It showers its lover with compliments and praise, but always manages to keep a sincere tone to its flattery. The stable sable often chooses to live with its partner before committing to a life of monogamy, and by bringing all its worldly experience to the union, the marriage is almost certain to succeed.

Careers and Hobbies
Financier Stockbroker
Manager CEO

Fast cars Team sports
Fine art Music

Famous Roosters
Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Brooke Shields, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

panelman01
Bumper

Wildcat / Fox

Post by panelman01 »

Yup, I'm a Wildcat...

and quite pleased to sit aloofly
over you mere pack animals

8) . 8) . 8) . 8) . 8)
Going where the wind don't blow so strange. Maybe on some high cold mountain range.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

And then the owl eats the bat for dinner. It's a viscious cycle.
RJSVermont
Slalom Racer

Post by RJSVermont »

"Badgers, we don't need any stinkin badgers!"

I'm an owl.

Then again you probably don't give a hoot.
Some things just can't be bought......
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

BoozeTan wrote:Im a Beaver..
I guess the old saying is true...
you are what you eat.... :twisted:
Me too!

Ditto......
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
skitiger
Bumper

Post by skitiger »

Scary ....

I'm a Tiger :!: [No cheating involved]
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

I came out a WILDCAT :D Wildcat

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins Felis Domesiticus and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative, and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route, preferring to explore life from off the beaten track -- relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back

The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. So as a natural explorer, it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming. in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.

It's difficult to really know cats. Although they make little attempt to disguise their emotions, their communication style is somewhat abstract. They readily display their disgust and boredom as it stalk off to spend solitary time sulking. Usually however, they return to the place that offers them security and creature comforts. Close alliances are formed with others that share their eremitic and wandering ways. Horse and deer, and tiger personalities are good candidates as soul mates, while gorillas provide them with much appreciated security.

Wildcats are also incorrigible flirts and their feline mannerisms are attractive to members of the opposite sex. As a result, wildcats almost always get what they want -- plenty of pampering without the nuisance of a long-term mate. And making love to one is more than just a lot of hissing and scratching, for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.

Because of the wildcat's tendency to protect its independence, it can be difficult to get it to talk about personal issues. But when it comes to matters of the world, the wildcat loves a challenging debate. It is thoughtful and insightful on neutral themes, but when things get personal . . . logic flies out the window with the cat close on its heels.

It say's I like to flirt> :banana:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Atomic1 wrote:I came out a WILDCAT :D Wildcat

It say's I like to flirt> :banana:
I think those two describe you pretty well.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Ty,the whole thing was RIGHT ON :shock: >>Scarry
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Atomic1 wrote:I came out a WILDCAT :D Wildcat

for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.
I liked that part of the description when I got my test results! :wink: