Here is wishing all you MOTHERS the best :lol:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Thank you for the good wishes Atomic.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Thank you, Atomic. We mothers like to be appreciated! :)
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Re: Happy Mothers DAY

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

Atomic1 wrote:Here is wishing all you MOTHERS the best :lol:
Well, I'm a mom to 3 furkids, does that count?

This is one of my favorite sayings:
God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.

Amen to that!

When you were little you depended on your mom all the time, then when you got a little older, you wanted independence, then you started to drive and she started to drive you more crazy then ever, then years go by, and with each one of them, you become older and wiser, finally realizing that mother did know EVERYTHING and now, being older, you appreciate her more than you could ever imagine and you wish every day that during those growing years of growing pains you would have known better and treated her better and appreciated her more... I Thank God every day for my mother and all the lessons and things I learned from her... Those of us that still have our moms are SO BLESSED and we should never, ever let a day go by without letting her know how we feel....celebrating Mother's Day once a year is 364 days to little....

My mom is the only one that would offer to take care of me when I am sick and when I go to her house now, I never have to make a bed, or clean, or cook... oh life... it gets so much better as we get older! :D :D

Oh, I forgot one more thing... during this past winter, my mom called me on the phone to see how I was doing... she was always so worried about me moving to Vermont and working so hard to get things going, she always asked me during every phone call: How do you do it? You work 3 jobs, over 70+ hours per week, and do volunteer work, she would say, How the heck do you do it? I said to her... mom, you raised me!! I don't know how you did that! I told her that she had the hardest, least thankful, lowest paying job in the world! I would rather work 10 jobs and be exhausted all the time than to have to raise kids!!! I could never switch places with any Mother... I think they have the HARDEST JOB OF ALL!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Enjoy your special day.... you deserve it!
or should I say:
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!! :D :D :D
Stormin Aussie
KrisSkis
Black Carver

Post by KrisSkis »

Thanks for the good wishes, Atomic!! And a very happy mothers day to all the moms out there!!
To hell with Utah...send the snow here :-)
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Yeah, Atomic, thanks for the good wishes. Oh wait, I'm not a mom :lol: . In that case: Image
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

OK, now that it is Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there, even the FurKid Mom.

Now get back in the kitchen and get dinner ready. We ARE expecting company you know !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

Happy Mother's Day all!!
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Where's Rusty? I was hoping someone could introduce me to Stormin....