What it's like to be a Killington customer....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

snoloco
Tree Psycho

Re: What it's like to be a Killington customer....

Post by snoloco »

I've never waited longer than 15 minutes in line at Killington even on presidents weekend. Benefit of having multiple lifts go to the same places is you can use the lesser lifts and never wait. Stowe has 1 lift on each peak so no escape except Mansfield but the other lifts don't go to the top. And Killington has many close parking spaces for free and is quite good about keeping lifts open as long as snow allows.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Highway Star wrote:
ANGUS wrote:Highway turd is just mad because they wont sell him a pass or allow him on the property.
I'll be thinking about you cupcake when I'm ripping the heck out of Stowe and Vail this year for the low price of $859. :violin

"Wow, that idiot on K-zone sure is a sucker."

Oh, and seriously, you need to somehow get an actual picture of me. I'm not nearly as good looking as that dude.
H Turd you are an ugly bastard. I'm happy to hear you saved up your paper route money over the last few years. Vail and Stowe will welcome a D.B. like you. You can't get a passport with your record and go to B.C. . You're not good enough to go to Squaw. I can see the ghost of McConkey sh*%ting on you. I think this winter I will include sh*%ting on you into the game of K.N.A.R. 600 points daily when you can be found. No limit. Only a pic required.

I'll keep putting up your picture in the bathroom where it belongs.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ANGUS wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
ANGUS wrote:Highway turd is just mad because they wont sell him a pass or allow him on the property.
I'll be thinking about you cupcake when I'm ripping the heck out of Stowe and Vail this year for the low price of $859. :violin

Oh, and seriously, you need to somehow get an actual picture of me. I'm not nearly as good looking as that dude.
H Turd you are an ugly bastard. I'm happy to hear you saved up your paper route money over the last few years. Vail and Stowe will welcome a D.B. like you. You can't get a passport with your record and go to B.C. . You're not good enough to go to Squaw. I can see the ghost of McConkey sh*%ting on you. I think this winter I will include sh*%ting on you into the game of K.N.A.R. 600 points daily when you can be found. No limit. Only a pic required.

Angus the Angry Autist strikes again!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

ANGUS wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Highway Star wrote:
ANGUS wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

No problem a hole. You can call me autistic all you want. (Total insult for those that have it and live with it) Shows your character. That's about right for a troll that lives in mommy's basement and skis like they have flapping wings. You must be from jersey or ny if you use the term cupcake. I'm of Irish descent. That makes me angry by default you stupid f%*k! Especially after you bash a mountain that I call home .
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ANGUS wrote:
ANGUS wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

Highway Star wrote:
ANGUS wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

No problem a hole. You can call me autistic all you want. (Total insult for those that have it and live with it) Shows your character. That's about right for a troll that lives in mommy's basement and skis like they have flapping wings. You must be from jersey or ny if you use the term cupcake. I'm of Irish descent. That makes me angry by default you stupid f%*k! Especially after you bash a mountain that I call home .
Is this the return of the Dis?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
snoloco
Tree Psycho

Post by snoloco »

Well HS was regrettably right this time as pretty much all the snow they made is gone as viewed on the webcam. That fog kills snow worse than 70 degrees and sunny. I see blowing this week as a PR move because they would've been hung out to dry on social media if they didn't and the FIS would've doubted their commitment to holding the WC. They could've shown them that by only blowing Superstar knowing it was all going to melt anyways but the backlash for that would've been worse if they did that and didn't blow North Ridge than if they didn't make any snow at all.

There is a huge European bias in the FIS and last year they cancelled Beaver Creek and Lake Louise because there was a push by the Euro teams to not have to fly across the pond and they were probably very close to cancelling Killington too but didn't because it would look bad for that very reason I stated.

Note to HS, I don't think it's what you said that got people pissed at you. It's the way you said it. Maybe lay off the writing in all caps and the ad hominem attacks if you want people to take your opinions seriously.