How many days did you ski/ride this 2017/2018 season?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: How many days did you ski/ride this 2017/2018 season?

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

125 Days with one more hiking day planned for Friday. Sixth season in a row cracking 100 day mark. Vertical for the season was 1,462,732.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Guy in Shorts wrote:125 Days with one more hiking day planned for Friday. Sixth season in a row cracking 100 day mark. Vertical for the season was 1,462,732.
:like :like I barely cracked a million vertical...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

My final was 129:

114 K/Pico
6 Arlberg Austria
3 Winter Park / Mary Jane
1 A-Basin
1 Copper
1 Mount Snow
1 Stratton
1 Okemo
1 Magic

CYA next year.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

DES wrote:I got in 8 fun days at K on the spring pass after purchasing it April 21st, getting my total to 40 for the season (30 at Cannon, 9 at K, and 1 Ragged Mt). Very happy to ski on Memorial Day weekend (and later last year) for the last four seasons!
Nice riding with you on my 199th day last Friday DES! Unfortunately I didn't make it to 200 this season. Oh well. Still was a good season. I'm going for 300 next season. Taking a break the next month, but will be starting in South America in July. Gonna be tough, but I think I can do it! :Toast

DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Yup, that was fun, my last day also...that was the right call on being out right at the start of the lift running, Friday afternoon the snow surface got "not great". York Beach was fun the next day! I got another Cannon pass for next season, so if I don't see you while using my free May Day voucher early in the season, see ya next spring, and good luck on your "ski count days" quest!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

DES wrote:Yup, that was fun, my last day also...that was the right call on being out right at the start of the lift running, Friday afternoon the snow surface got "not great". York Beach was fun the next day! I got another Cannon pass for next season, so if I don't see you while using my free May Day voucher early in the season, see ya next spring, and good luck on your "ski count days" quest!

Sorry we never met this season. Hope to see you early season next season. Have a great summer.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
DES wrote:Yup, that was fun, my last day also...that was the right call on being out right at the start of the lift running, Friday afternoon the snow surface got "not great". York Beach was fun the next day! I got another Cannon pass for next season, so if I don't see you while using my free May Day voucher early in the season, see ya next spring, and good luck on your "ski count days" quest!

Sorry we never met this season. Hope to see you early season next season. Have a great summer.
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

I was almost certain I would end up tailgating with you and your crew this past spring season, but it just didn't end up happening...you have a great summer also! Next season I'm going to try to wait til K opens top-to-bottom before I use the free voucher, but it's more likely I go the first day that isn't "season passholders only". It already seems too long ago that I last skied.