Suggested new section for site

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Pocono Brit
Beginner On Rentals

Suggested new section for site

Post by Pocono Brit »

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before so forgive me if it has.

I've seen plenty of posts in the chatter section where users ask for opinions or information on other resorts and most regular users seem to go west at some point. Why not start a resort info & review section?

Someone could start the thread with a heading for the name of the resort eg. Kirkwood. All other posts below should be informational or reviews only.

That way the site can build up a good library of useful info on the resorts, hotels restaurants etc.

Just a thought anyway.
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Then that would be one less ski related topic that we would have in the forum. You know we used to have some fun in the politcal section but someone had to go scare doug away......I mean cityskier and XJ are allright but its just not the same.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I think it would be a good idea to have information on other resorts kept in a separate forum. However, it could be that information is first posted here and eventually gets moved to that forum for future reference.
Ballzout
Bumper

Post by Ballzout »

Search is powerful.
2021-2022 season total days: 18

Killington, VT: 2
Ski Roundtop, PA: 3..........Ski Whitetail, PA: 5............Ski Liberty, PA: 3
Jack Frost, PA: 0.......... Okemo, VT: 2............Stowe, VT: 3
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

tyrolean_skier wrote:I think it would be a good idea to have information on other resorts kept in a separate forum. However, it could be that information is first posted here and eventually gets moved to that forum for future reference.
I for one no longer read political or sports threads. Would have been nice to jab with cityskier every now and again, but I only come into chatter. I am supp-osed to be a busy guy, so I don't want to go into 13 different folders. Guess nobody read the journal today???
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

CAPBOY wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:I think it would be a good idea to have information on other resorts kept in a separate forum. However, it could be that information is first posted here and eventually gets moved to that forum for future reference.
I for one no longer read political or sports threads. Would have been nice to jab with cityskier every now and again, but I only come into chatter. I am supp-osed to be a busy guy, so I don't want to go into 13 different folders. Guess nobody read the journal today???
What did the WSJ have to say? Can you give us a synopsis since most of us do not get that paper?