halfpipe question

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: halfpipe question

Post by madhatter »

drocosta wrote:i've always preferred sticking to bear and skye peak during the season. away from the families, lines and wind

the dew tour set up on OL was dope. the stash was cool when it opened, but kinda lost the cool factor. crowd changed. you guys are right, the superpipe alone wouldn't be exciting without a good event

from a revenue perspective, it makes sense for k to become a super family friendly mountain, they got the money to spend. it's a business, they can't go broke like asc

i have a hard time getting guys i grew up w going back to K, even though we have a freaking train from manhattan to take us there (which is my sh*t for big storms and powder days). but they are down to spend the extra money on trip to hunter or stratton

on a random note, that jamaican shack w/ the beers mid skyeship. f*** love that place, i hope they open again this year
JERK at needles base...excellent food, one of my favorites.... based on the number of other good reviews here ( Killington, you guys paying attn here?) they are going to need to at least double their capacity or add a second location while most importantly maintaining the quality and quantity of the food...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....