Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Pico Race Series 2018

Post by madhatter »

or maybe not
Group,
I am sorry to announce that we will have to postpone the race today till next Thursday, March 29th.
There is a FIS race at Killington, and our course setter Jim is out of town, and I have a meeting at Killington today.

Very sorry for the short notice, but I tried to put things together even with these issues but just can’t do it and have a great race.

So, Finals next Thursday.
Thanks,]
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Group,
We will be hosting the final Bud Light Race World at Pico ski Bum race this Thursday, March 29th on Lower Pike. The race time will be 1 – 3pm and you will be able to do 2 runs.
The party will be upstairs starting at 4pm in the last Run Lounge.

Thanks,

Rich McCoy

Director Of Operations – Pico Mountain
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

last races of the season today...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

big day for the madhatter I won both my races and finished first for the season in the Pico series...

http://plattekill.com/racetiming/livetiming.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SWEET trophies from Bud Light...

pretty sure there will be an end of season party coming up but yesterday concluded the killington and pico ski bum races for the season...

I got some good tips and coaching this year ( and some new race skis) and also gained a ton of valuable experience participating in the finals at K on wednesday...

Thanks to everyone at killington and pico that are in any way involved w this...Thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers, eateries and establishments etc that provided food entertainment and prizes, and last but not least a huge THANKS to all the fellow racers who shared knowledge and experience with mrs hatter and I this season, it was all very helpful and much appreciated!!! :Toast
mach es sehr schnell

SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Fantastic! Congratulations Madhatter!
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Congrats! But...mom jeans? Do you have to unzip your fly to remove your belly button lint? :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Stormchaser wrote:Congrats! But...mom jeans? Do you have to unzip your fly to remove your belly button lint? :lol:
they're actually ski pants...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2016-Mens- ... .l4275.c10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

congrats hatter!

do you know where the final overall season results are posted.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

skiadikt wrote:congrats hatter!

do you know where the final overall season results are posted.

mach es sehr schnell