DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... nd-mueller" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leaked Transcripts Reveal Courtroom Showdown Between Manafort Judge And Mueller Attorney
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -lisa-page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quite a bit of FBI-related news broke late Friday;

A newly unredacted section of a House Intel Committee report reveals that former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe told Congressional investigators that the FBI had virtually no case against Mike Flynn

The same report reveals that James Comey contradicted himself during a recent interview with Bret Baier

Comey, McCabe and then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Mary McCord gave the committee "conflicting testimony"

Anti-Trump FBI "Lovebird" Lisa Page (with whom Peter Strzok was having an affaird) has flown the coop, tendering her resignation on Friday

One of Comey's closest confidants, former FBI top lawyer James A. Baker also resigned Friday

A newly unredacted version of the House Intelligence Committee's final report on Russia was released on Friday, containing bombshell revelations stemming from the Congressional testimony of former FBI and DOJ officials Andrew McCabe and James Comey.
McCabe also says that former FBI Director James Comey spearheaded the "ambush" of Flynn at the White House - in which two FBI agents, one of whom was Peter Strzok dropped in unannounced to interrogate him.
McCabe told the committee that "The two people who interviewed [Flynn] didn't think he was lying[.]" as well as "[N]ot [a] great beginning of a false statement case."

“Deputy Director McCabe confirmed the interviewing agent’s initial impression and stated that the 'conundrum that we faced on their return from the interview is that although [the agents] didn’t detect deception in the statements that he made in the interview … the statements were inconsistent with our understanding of the conversation that he had actually had with the ambassador,'” the report states.
the DOJ and FBI "demanded significant redactions to the document not to protect national security or sources and methods, but to protect potentially corrupt officials from accountability"
Mollie Hemmingway of The Federalist notes that Page and Baker quit as a highly anticipated report by the DOJ's Inspector General is "looming," suggesting that the report will reveal violations of the law egregious enough to call for both of them to hand in their resignations on the same day.
some options for treasonous gov employees attempting to subvert the rule of law and overturn an election...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Thinking up ways to kill people who haven't been charged and tried for a crime. That's a great way to start a Sunday morning hatter. Stay classy......
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Thinking up ways to kill people who haven't been charged and tried for a crime. pretty sure those were all well established long before I was born.... That's a great way to start a Sunday morning hatter. Stay classy......
Hillaryous...totally incapable of any sort of though process outside of your indoctrinated idiocy...stay stupid...
Does that bother you? Guess what: you're an idiot. Are you giving a young lady a hard time about what dress she chooses to wear to prom? Hooray: you're a bully and a schmuck. Does everything that everybody does or say make you feel offended and angry? I'm happy to report there's a cure for that. Stop being a leftist and the world will suddenly become very beautiful indeed.
there's also this cure:

plenty of options for you...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

However you need to justify your blood thirst for people yet to be convicted of non-violent crimes.....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:However you need to justify your blood thirst for people yet to be convicted of non-violent crimes.....
you exemplify the total disconnect from reality that many if not most leftists have...
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
US Code
Notes
prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
I don;t make the laws, enforce the laws, provide the sentencing or administer the sentence...this had all been established long before I was on this planet...but again you have no ability to comprehend anything, your knee jerk leftist reaction is to intentionally misunderstand and attack...it's why your input is not necessary...we already know what you "think"...

meanwhile back here in reality, people within our govt plotted to steer an election to the candidate of their choice and when that candidate lost those same people conspired to remove the legally elected president ....THAT is a crime...those people MUST be brought to justice....
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

My Lord hatter. First off, yes, people who commit crimes should be brought to justice.

But you are literally cheering on barbaric justice. I don't care who or when those penalties were written as law. I do care when I see someone openly cheering for that level of enforcement, especially based off reading some Tyler Durden news article with their morning coffee. You are literally cheering for people to die without knowing the level of crime they have committed.

That is not normal behavior.....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:My Lord hatter. First off, yes, people who commit crimes should be brought to justice.

But you are literally cheering on barbaric justice. I don't care who or when those penalties were written as law. I do care when I see someone openly cheering for that level of enforcement, especially based off reading some Tyler Durden news article with their morning coffee. You are literally cheering for people to die without knowing the level of crime they have committed.

That is not normal behavior.....
again yer an IDIOT your entire premise is never to address the discussion but to attack the poster, specifically me..you simply are incapable of reconciling reality with your demented ideology...THAT is not normal behavior...

I'm LITERALLY cheering for those involved with this to be investigated, charged as necessary and sentenced...

it's unfortunate that you and the rest of the ( barely) useful idiot class are incapable of virtually anything except hate, hate for trump, hate for anyone who supports him and specifically hate for the strawhatter that you've invented ...

so stop feigning moral outrage and start addressing the mechanisms by which you justify your abject hatred...

buh byeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Last edited by madhatter on May 6th, '18, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote: Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
While some people might be charged with various criminal offenses, none of the offenses so far rise to treason. Even a group of folks acting individually to discredit a sitting president doesn't rise to treason. Treason usually includes some idea of aiding 'outsiders'. Never-Trumpers are still citizens.

You will need to prove conspiracy and intent. The conspiracy needs to rise above that of speech, which is protected. There is no criminal civilian equivalent of military insubordination. You might get as far as seditious conspiracy.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Can you read hatter? I am in agreement with you that people should be investigated, tried and punished if found guilty. This has nothing to do with Trump, Republicans, Democrats etc. You're making it about that, not me.

Where you and I differ is I don't openly cheer for people to die like you are doing here. That's messed up
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote: Treason
While some people might be charged with various criminal offenses, none of the offenses so far rise to treason. Even a group of folks acting individually to discredit a sitting president doesn't rise to treason. Treason usually includes some idea of aiding 'outsiders'. Never-Trumpers are still citizens.

You will need to prove conspiracy and intent. The conspiracy needs to rise above that of speech, which is protected. There is no criminal civilian equivalent of military insubordination. You might get as far as seditious conspiracy.
when you attempt to illegally install a successor of your choice as president THAT's treason...When you weaponize govt agencies against the will of the american people, that's treason...

what i posted was hyperbole regarding such...pretty obvious to most of the planet, but impossible to comprehend for some...there won't be any death sentences or scaphism...there will however be absolute disdain for those who committed these crimes...

here's what I posted
some options for treasonous gov employees attempting to subvert the rule of law and overturn an election...

pretty fvcking obvious hyperbole...even dickheadskier knows this but its impossible for him to defend the actions of his beloved leftist brethren so his only recourse is to pretend to take things beyond the literal scope...

bottom line I am advocating for criminal investigation, charges to be brought and the harshest sentence possible to be brought upon anyone who was involved w this...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Can you read hatter? I am in agreement with you that people should be investigated, tried and punished if found guilty.wow you are a true patriot my apologies for not recognizing that.... :roll: This has nothing to do with Trump, Republicans, Democrats etc. You're making it about that, not me.it's exactly what its about democrats trying to illegally ensure that only democrats can hold elected office...

Where you and I differ is I don't openly cheer for people to die like you are doing here. That's messed up
again you are incapable of comprehension... you start w a false assumption and then rage against it...

everything you post here is accurately summed up as "oooh I hate that madhatter"
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Hey captain obvious, I know what the article is stating. My point was, I don't care which political party is involved like you are asserting. If Democrats are guilty, then by all means lock em up. You obviously want to see lethal punishment before a trial has even begun.

Not a joking matter, but laugh it off all you want as hyperbole just like the countless times you've called for Clinton and Obama to swing
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Hey captain obvious, I know what the article is stating. My point was, I don't care which political party is involved like you are asserting. If Democrats are guilty, then by all means lock em up. You obviously want to see lethal punishment before a trial has even begun.

Not a joking matter, but laugh it off all you want as hyperbole just like the countless times you've called for Clinton and Obama to swing

in order to be a " treasonous" govt employee you'd have to be tried and convicted...then sentenced...only a ( barely) useful idiot like you takes things literally when they clearly should know better...again it's all part of your leftist ideology...failing tactics of a failing ideology...

so once you use hyperbole a second time it's no longer hyperbole? :?c

as always you start w "oooh I hate that madhatter" make your assumptions from there and then administer your predetermined verdict...repeat Ad nauseam...

:zzz

so what do you think the penalty for using a gov agency against your political opposition should be?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/ ... eated.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Mueller probe is political warfare through legal means – not surprising when you consider that the Democrats are the party of lawyers, funded by lawyers.

When James Comey, in an extraordinarily partisan remark even for him, said this week that he thought Hillary Clinton believed in the rule of law, what he really meant was that she – like him – believes in the rule of lawyers. Like them.

They don’t care how their political counter-revolution gets President Trump out – whether it’s proving the original, fabricated claim about collusion; or by some legal process misstep by the president and his team; or by something to do with Stormy Daniels. As long as it gets President Trump out of the Oval Office before 2020, it’s fine with the counter-revolutionaries.

But this all-out effort by the establishment to remove a president who was legitimately elected according to the Constitution is doing terrible damage to the United States. Not just because it’s such a massive distraction from the bold policymaking that’s needed to help address the very real problems in our economy, in our society – inadequate skills and family breakdown to name just two. But because it undermines democracy and the rule of law.

How do you think people will feel if they vote for an outsider – and the insiders just turn around and say: “Sorry, you got it wrong. You can’t do that.”

In a nutshell, that’s what the Mueller investigation is all about.
hard for me to imagine a greater threat to our country than that....hard to imagine what would constitute too harsh a penalty for having committed those crimes...
mach es sehr schnell