DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
madhatter wrote:time and again your "logic" is that trump is a dope and incapable of anything but golfing
Show's how much you know... that's my conclusion not my logicwhen you use it as a basis for your analysis it becomes "logic"...

log·ic
ˈläjik/Submit
noun
reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
"experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic"
synonyms: reasoning, line of reasoning, rationale, argument, argumentation
"the logic of their argument"
a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task.

madhatter wrote:in almost EVERY case
Almost every case... let me use my magical powers of contextual interpretation on this phrase... if I'm reading this right, and I think I am, Mr. Hat, that means that there are SOME cases when the President does not HAVE to run those requests by ANYONE.
Is that not correct?
he NEVER HAS TO, that doesn't mean he shouldn't. so yep NOT CORRECT, your imaginary powers of magic have let you down once again, but don't stop believing, it's all you got...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Oh! Look at you, finding a dictionary! Good for you! :like
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... en-located" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Missing FBI Text Message Have Been Located

of course we have no verified chain of custody nor do we have any proof of their authenticity...

still be interesting to see how this all plays out...just fire em all...start fresh...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

LEAKY LEAKY

https://www.thedailybeast.com/doj-warns ... s?ref=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

FBI director reads THE MEMO, McCabe is OUT the next day. :shock:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -hill.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... wn-n842176" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

I knew it, I knew that traitorous "not a hero because he was captured" John McCain was part of this all along!
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://saraacarter.com/mccabe-resigns- ... buse-memo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Highway Star wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://saraacarter.com/mccabe-resigns- ... buse-memo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Stepping Down Immediately

Earlier this month, Axios reported that Jeff Sessions, urged on by Trump, had been pressuring Wray to fire McCabe. Wray had then threatened to resign if forced to do so, causing the White House to back down.

Soon after that news broke, the Washington Post reported that after firing Comey in May, Trump had asked McCabe whom he had voted for in the presidential election. McCabe, who was then acting director of the FBI, told Trump he had not voted. McCabe thought the question was “disturbing,” a former U.S. official told the Post.

McCabe had served as the FBI’s acting director after Comey’s firing, holding the position until Wray was confirmed in August.

According to NBC, officials familiar with the matter have said he is taking “terminal leave,” meaning he will remain an employee until his retirement in March in order to still receive full benefits. This was always his plan, NBC reports; the New York Times called the move “widely expected.”

According to CNN, McCabe has already been replaced by FBI Associate Deputy Director David Bowdich.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters at a press briefing Monday afternoon that the White House had “definitively” not been involved in the decision.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

THE PURGE IS BEGINNING. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

CAUTION, SWAMP DRAINING IN PROGRESS.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
Highway Star wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Stepping Down Immediately

Earlier this month, Axios reported that Jeff Sessions, urged on by Trump, had been pressuring Wray to fire McCabe. Wray had then threatened to resign if forced to do so, causing the White House to back down.

Soon after that news broke, the Washington Post reported that after firing Comey in May, Trump had asked McCabe whom he had voted for in the presidential election. McCabe, who was then acting director of the FBI, told Trump he had not voted. McCabe thought the question was “disturbing,” a former U.S. official told the Post.

McCabe had served as the FBI’s acting director after Comey’s firing, holding the position until Wray was confirmed in August.

According to NBC, officials familiar with the matter have said he is taking “terminal leave,” meaning he will remain an employee until his retirement in March in order to still receive full benefits. This was always his plan, NBC reports; the New York Times called the move “widely expected.”

According to CNN, McCabe has already been replaced by FBI Associate Deputy Director David Bowdich.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters at a press briefing Monday afternoon that the White House had “definitively” not been involved in the decision.
thanks for making note of that, as no doubt you'll later claim trump obstructed justice by removing him...

I'm going to guess he was asked to take early leave by FBI superiors...just a guess though...maybe he's pure as the driven snow and just wants to retire asap..

more likely he's about as "pure snow" as OL was sunday...maybe less...

let's not conveniently ignore this :

mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
thanks for making note of that, as no doubt you'll later claim trump obstructed justice by removing him...
How long do you think it'll take before Gump opens his trap to boast about how he had McCabe fired?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

FBI Texts Discuss "Destroying Evidence", Scramble To Find Hard Drives: Report
During a Sunday exchange between House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Fox News's Maria Bartiromo over recently released FBI text messages, Bartiromo asked if there were any unreleased texts between two anti-Trump FBI agents referring to destruction of evidence.

Goodlatte gave a guarded response to Bartiromo's question, however he did mention an "earlier investigation led by former director Comey" in which evidence was destroyed - including by people working for former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton:

Bartiromo: After the election, they talked about this "secret society," did they also talk about destroying evidence? I'm told there are some texts that haven't been released yet about "we gotta get our hands on the hard drive" or "we gotta get our hands on the thumb drive."

Goodlatte: Well there's certainly a lot of questions about things we do know about with regard to the earlier investigation led by former director Comey where evidence was destroyed before anybody outside of the FBI could get a look at it. Including evidence destroyed by people working for the Democratic presidential candidate.
pretty obvious to see where this is all headed...well to some anyway...the rest of you will be just as blindsided as you were in november '16...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote: pretty obvious to see where this is all headed...well to some anyway
Hard to argue with that.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

IT'S COMING..............

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... ublic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;