DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: DOJ-NSD FISA spying on Trump campaign...VERY BIG DEAL

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:comey whitewashed that whole server thing....he'll pay for it soon...
"Soon" to me doesn't mean 3+ years, but I suppose we can wait a little longer.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

I agree that Comey mishandled the Clinton email scandal. That doesn't mean his handling of it didn't benefit Trump during the 2016 election. Trump made it a huge part of his campaign, talking about crooked Hillary and "lock her up" and all that nonsense. Then when he won, he made it a point to praise Comey. Why do you think he did that, hmm?

Can you imagine if Clinton had released the accusations that Trump was compromised by Russia? How come she didn't? The only reason I can think of is that she thought she was going to win anyway and she didn't want to compromise the ongoing investigation. Maybe that latter part is giving her too much credit, but I'm still uncertain as to why she didn't release this opposition research that her campaign paid for.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:comey whitewashed that whole server thing....he'll pay for it soon...
IG and AG reports have yet to come out...took two years for mueller to determine what the rest of us knew in 2 days...

only ONE side is going to be right about all this...the other side is going to crash and burn...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
IG and AG reports have yet to come out...took two years for mueller to determine what the rest of us knew in 2 days...

only ONE side is going to be right about all this...the other side is going to crash and burn...
The IG released a report on the Comey/Clinton e-mails server almost a year ago ... you're saying there will be an additional IG report about the email scandal?

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer ... 1/download
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

The IG released a report on the Comey/Clinton e-mails server almost a year ago ... you're saying there will be an additional IG report about the email scandal?

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer ... 1/download
pretty sure the investigation barr opened encompasses as far a reach as the Mueller probe did....expect a lot more on the FISA warrants, expect comey to be involved there...he's the weak link for the state right now...he clearly contradicts his assessment of the dossier as it pertains to the FISA warrant...
John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, will conduct the inquiry, the source said. The move comes as the Trump administration has pushed for answers on why federal authorities conducted the surveillance -- as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.
Republicans also have been looking for answers from U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber, who was appointed a year ago by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to review not only surveillance abuses by the FBI and DOJ, but also authorities' handling of the probe into the Clinton Foundation.

Huber, Republicans have
In obtaining a secret FISA warrant to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page, the FBI copy-pasted directly from a disputed Washington Post opinion article to suggest the Trump campaign may have been compromised. The bureau also repeatedly assured the court that it "did not believe" British ex-spy Christopher Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion.

Papadopoulos: FBI spy wanted me to slip up and say something I had no information on
Papadopoulos: FBI spy wanted me to slip up and say something I had no information on
Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos responds to reports the FBI spied on him on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

But, London court records showed that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS -- the opposition research firm behind the dossier. Fusion GPS was retained by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC), a piece of information not stated in the FISA application.

The FISA application cribbed word-for-word from the Washington Post article that claimed the Trump campaign had "worked behind the scenes" to "gut" the GOP platform on Russia and Ukraine. The FBI apparently did not conduct its own independent assessment of the piece, which was labeled an "opinion" column by the Post, and Mueller's probe ultimately found no wrongdoing by the Trump team.

Additionally, internal FBI text messages exclusively obtained by Fox News earlier this year showed that a senior DOJ official raised concerns about the bias in a key FISA warrant, but that FBI officials pressed on.
you can pretend emails are " off the table" if you'd like...I'm gonna go with comey will be pressed on this or take the fall ( and he may very well take the fall)...

anyone w even a shred of objective reasoning can see the corruption in the FBI, the DOJ the IRS, the state dept etc under obama...only the ( barely ) useful idiot class remains oblivious to it... gotta do what they tell you...

it will take YEARS to deal w the repercussions of this...gonna be the ugliest election we've ever seen as the establishment throws out all the stops to wrest back power and prevent this investigation from going fwd...but the public evidence alone is enough to bring charges against a whole litany of bad actors...and with high probability of being convicted if charged...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:you can pretend emails are " off the table" if you'd like...I'm gonna go with comey will be pressed on this or take the fall ( and he may very well take the fall)...

anyone w even a shred of objective reasoning can see the corruption in the FBI, the DOJ the IRS, the state dept etc under obama...only the ( barely ) useful idiot class remains oblivious to it... gotta do what they tell you...

it will take YEARS to deal w the repercussions of this...gonna be the ugliest election we've ever seen as the establishment throws out all the stops to wrest back power and prevent this investigation from going fwd...but the public evidence alone is enough to bring charges against a whole litany of bad actors...and with high probability of being convicted if charged...
I'm not 'pretending' ... everything you posted just underscores the email scandal is not being revisited as the IG already released a report on the same. I don't really care if it is or not, but Comey will not 'pay for it soon'.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:you can pretend emails are " off the table" if you'd like...I'm gonna go with comey will be pressed on this or take the fall ( and he may very well take the fall)...

I'm not 'pretending' ... everything you posted just underscores the email scandal is not being revisited as the IG already released a report on the same. I don't really care if it is or not, but Comey will not 'pay for it soon'.
if you insist...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

gee no way?
The State Department revealed in a letter to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) that it had identified "multiple security incidents" committed by current or former employees who handled Hillary Clinton's emails, according to Fox News.
So far 23 "violations" and seven "infractions" have been issued as a part of the department's ongoing investigation - a number that will likely rise according to State Department Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, Mary Elizabeth Taylor.

"To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents," said Taylor in the letter to Grassley, adding "DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. ... This number will likely change as the review progresses."
Clinton's private email use has remained in the spotlight, as the DOJ looks into potential misconduct in the handling of federal authorities' surveillance and intelligence operations in 2016. Then-FBI Director James Comey said in 2016 that Clinton's handling of classified information was "extremely careless" -- remarks that were watered down from their original draft -- but that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring charges.

It emerged earlier this year that then-FBI general counsel James Baker testified that he thought Clinton should have been prosecuted until he was convinced otherwise "pretty late" in the investigation. -Fox News
XtremelyUninformed2020 wrote:everything you posted just underscores the email scandal is not being revisited as the IG already released a report on the same.
pretend what ya want...ya gotta do what they tell you...you don't even bother to ask questions before you vehemently defend your masters...

Hillaryous...

again, one side is going down in flames here...which plane you wanna be riding in when it does?
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:pretend what ya want...ya gotta do what they tell you...you don't even bother to ask questions before you vehemently defend your masters...

Hillaryous...

again, one side is going down in flames here...which plane you wanna be riding in when it does?
I didn't see Comey mentioned, but interesting that an employee must have a security violation or three (3)+ infractions (within a 3-year moving window) to be referred for possible discipline. Sounds like Comey will pay soon ...

Here's a document outlining different security violations / infractions: https://fam.state.gov/fam/12fam/12fam0550.html
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Time and event context is also interesting. They had the dossier in process in mid 2016. They could have easily released it and hammered him as being compromised by the Russians. However, they chose to go with the Access Hollywood tape as their October Surprise for obvious reasons. When they refer to the "insurance policy" they are talking about their probe of Trump campaign and the strategic importance of continuing it.
What are the "obvious reasons" for withholding the info on Trump being compromised by the Russians? It seems like something that could have tipped the scales prior to the 2016 election. Why hold it back? Why not release both? This conspiracy theory logic makes no sense.

It's much more logical that they held it back because they weren't sure of the truth of it, and they wanted to continue their investigation into the facts without improperly influencing the election. At least that's how it seems to me.
Never mind that Comey's statements about Hillary were in Trump's favor ... probably part of the deep state's long game.
Funny how people still can convince themselves of that. Comey had to make a statement somehow letting her off because the evidence was overwhelming that Hillary committed a crime with her handling of classified information.
Most agree Comey was not obliged to make the statement he did in late October 2016, regarding reopening the Clinton e-mail case, which undoubtedly helped Trump.
Arresting her and trying her for the crimes she committed would have helped Trump more.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:What are the "obvious reasons" for withholding the info on Trump being compromised by the Russians? It seems like something that could have tipped the scales prior to the 2016 election. Why hold it back? Why not release both? This conspiracy theory logic makes no sense.

It's much more logical that they held it back because they weren't sure of the truth of it, and they wanted to continue their investigation into the facts without improperly influencing the election. At least that's how it seems to me.
Never mind that Comey's statements about Hillary were in Trump's favor ... probably part of the deep state's long game.
Funny how people still can convince themselves of that. Comey had to make a statement somehow letting her off because the evidence was overwhelming that Hillary committed a crime with her handling of classified information.
Most agree Comey was not obliged to make the statement he did in late October 2016, regarding reopening the Clinton e-mail case, which undoubtedly helped Trump.
Arresting her and trying her for the crimes she committed would have helped Trump more.
Of course, but your original premise was about Comey's hit job on Trump to prevent him from being elected ... if this was true, why make the October statement about Clinton?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:pretend what ya want...ya gotta do what they tell you...you don't even bother to ask questions before you vehemently defend your masters...

Hillaryous...

I didn't see Comey mentioned, OR ANY NAMES, as specifically stated in the letter to grassley...( last paragraph in case 20 words is too long for you to read)but interesting that an employee must have a security violation or three (3)+ infractions (within a 3-year moving window) to be referred for possible discipline. Sounds like Comey will pay soon ...

Here's a document outlining different security violations / infractions: https://fam.state.gov/fam/12fam/12fam0550.html
mueller probe covered a lot of things not specifically disclosed prior to its release...ANYTHING connected to the clinton email investigation certainly will involve comey at some level...you really this dumb?

ya gotta do what they tell you...( ya don't really you just choose to)

nice try to deflect from your assertion that "the email scandal is not being revisited as the IG already released a report on the same."

you keep going WAY out of your way to defend comey...do you not realize that anyone who was watching clearly saw comey lay out grounds for charges against clinton, then choose not to prosecute ( a roll he does not actually have as FBI director) did you not see the clear evidence that he told the FISA court that the dossier info was verified ( via his signature assuring so on the warrant) and that he also told trump months later while director of the FBI that the dossier was "salacious and unverified"?

do you honestly believe that he will never be questioned again? do you honestly have no questions for him? this guy was director of the FBI while a group of individuals sought to undermine the candidate Trump and then POTUS...and yer convinced there's not one smidgen of corruption there that comey should fry for?

stay oblivious if you insist...the earth will continue to turn regardless...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Of course, but your original premise was about Comey's hit job on Trump to prevent him from being elected ... if this was true, why make the October statement about Clinton?
Public interest. As common sense would indicate, the DOJ tried its best to *appear* neutral.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Most agree Comey was not obliged to make the statement he did in late October 2016only TDS afflicted ( barely) useful idiots believe that, even comey doesn't believe that..., regarding reopening the Clinton e-mail case, which undoubtedly helped Trump.
Of course, but your original premise was about Comey's hit job on Trump to prevent him from being elected ... if this was true, why make the October statement about Clinton?
maybe this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... estigation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comey: I was sure Clinton would win election when I reopened email inquiry
This article is more than 1 year old
In his new book, A Higher Loyalty, ex-FBI director says he rejected lawyer’s concern about investigation’s potential political impact
Comey writes: “Assuming, as nearly everyone did, that Hillary Clinton would be elected president of the United States in less than two weeks, what would happen to the FBI, the justice department or her own presidency if it later was revealed, after the fact, that she still was the subject of an FBI investigation?”
or as he said at the time...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed," Comey said. "I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record."
DO you ever like read or watch the news? have you ever actually researched ANYTHING? or do you just go w whatever your master tells you?

Anyone who is even remotely informed doesn't need to be told all this...seriously I remember all this sh!t off the top of my head... I only quote link to it so I don't have to listen to your snarky cries for "proof"...someone has to try and find a cure for TDS...I can see reality won't do the trick though...I'll keep trying to help you anyway...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:DO you ever like read or watch the news? have you ever actually researched ANYTHING? or do you just go w whatever your master tells you?

Anyone who is even remotely informed doesn't need to be told all this...seriously I remember all this sh!t off the top of my head... I only quote link to it so I don't have to listen to your snarky cries for "proof"...someone has to try and find a cure for TDS...I can see reality won't do the trick though...I'll keep trying to help you anyway...
On one hand you say I'm clueless and don't read/watch anything and on the other you say I do what my master tells me. Anyone ever tell you that you speak out of both sides of your mouth sometimes? :D

I don't know how anyone can position the Comey announcement in October as anything other than helping Trump ... yet here both of you are :shock: