Re: It's time for Google to Die.

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yes, be very very afraid Kevin

Progressive womens be coming to take yer jerbs

Progressive teenagers gonna take yer guns

Progressive men gonna make you kiss some boys

And progressive brown people gonna take yer Jesus

Evil Google going to fund it all!
good grief yer an idiot...and as much as HS can be a tool elsewhere there's no need to call him out by name here other than to exemplify your seething hatred (where the ends justify the means to make it the good hate) as you've done countless times before...

you are everything his article claimed and so much more; personified and on display for all ( except you) to see...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

It must be tough to be you, but it's only going to get worse in the future.
Last edited by Highway Star on Apr 3rd, '18, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

good grief yer an idiot...and as much as HS can be a tool elsewhere there's no need to call him out by name here other than to exemplify your seething hatred (where the ends justify the means to make it the good hate) as you've done countless times before...

you are everything his article claimed and so much more; personified and on display for all ( except you) to see...
No hatred on my part Jeffrey. I think you're both raving conspiracy theorist lunatics. I find it a bit sad, but mostly amusing to see two people so far gone and all consumed by the propaganda you consintently read and promote as fact.

Carry on with your hyperbole, hysterics and fear mongering. You are both excellent at it. Good comedy
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:photo
Not sure what religion you are or whether you're active or not, but who cares? Do you expect Chick Fil A to close on behalf of Judaism for the Sabbath? They're can do as they please.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

No hatred on my part Jeffrey. I think you're both raving conspiracy theorist lunatics. I find it a bit sad, but mostly amusing to see two people so far gone and all consumed by the propaganda you consintently read and promote as fact.the fact that it describes you in detail is fact enough...

Carry on with your hyperbole, hysterics and fear mongering. You are both excellent at it. Good comedy
such the alinskyite you are...hatred consumes your every post here...your insistence on calling out posters by their name here is just more proof of how personal this is to you...you don't simply disagree you wish to destroy anyone with whom you disagree by whatever means available to you until there are no "differing opinions" but one groupthink that you wholeheartedly endorse......just imagine how poorly you and your ilk would treat us if we weren't protected by the 2A...fortunately our forefathers foresaw you...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I wish to destroy people of differing opinions?!?!

LOL

You're an idiot. The inclusion of "Kevin" had one purpose only...it has historically pissed him off to no end. It's trolling you dummy. You know, kind of like he has built his whole internet reputation on. Is that too mean for you pumpkin?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I wish to destroy people of differing opinions?!?!

LOL

You're an idiot. The inclusion of "Kevin" had one purpose only...it has historically pissed him off to no end. It's trolling you dummy. You know, kind of like he has built his whole internet reputation on. Is that too mean for you pumpkin?
the ends justify the means...such the good alinskyite...exemplified time and again for all to see...rage on with your good hate warrior princess...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Lol. You're a clown Jeffrey and take this stuff way too seriously.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:I wish to destroy people of differing opinions?!?!

LOL

Quoted and reported. See, you're just a troll making personal attacks. Obviously you should be deplatformed.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

deadheadskier wrote:Lol. You're a clown Jeffrey and take this stuff way too seriously.
I'm glad you've taken the time to internet stalk us.

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Not sure what religion you are or whether you're active or not, but who cares? Do you expect Chick Fil A to close on behalf of Judaism for the Sabbath? They're can do as they please.
Don't be ridiculous. First amendment rights only apply to people and companies who use it to support the 2nd amendment and criticize liberals.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. First amendment rights only apply to people and companies who use it to support the 2nd amendment and criticize liberals.
definitely not to christian bakers though...
mach es sehr schnell