It's time for Google to Die.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: It's time for Google to Die.

Post by deadheadskier »

Highway Star wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:I wish to destroy people of differing opinions?!?!

LOL

You're an idiot. The inclusion of "Kevin" had one purpose only...it has historically pissed him off to no end. It's trolling you dummy. You know, kind of like he has built his whole internet reputation on. Is that too mean for you pumpkin?
Quoted and reported. See, you're just a troll making personal attacks. Obviously you should be deplatformed.
LOL

Okay dude. You might hold the title for most personal attacks in Kzone history....though hatter is gaining on you
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:photo
Not sure what religion you are or whether you're active or not, but who cares? Do you expect Chick Fil A to close on behalf of Judaism for the Sabbath? They're can do as they please.
Don't be ridiculous. First amendment rights only apply to people and companies who use it to support the 2nd amendment and criticize liberals.
definitely not to christian bakers though...
Yeah sorry I'm against the practice of discrimination based on sexual orientation even if you think your religion justifies it (which Christianity probably doesn't, but even if it did, that'd be bad).
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Google and that ilk are the major purveyors of most of the worlds problems of today. Also, responsible for the fall of our youts intellectual power.

Tru Dat on a quick death. :twisted:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Sad, that weird lady felt the urge to...

She should have been locked up when the family reported her. Expensive, yes, butt if our states consistently did this a lot of this BS would stop.

A gun cannot act on it's own despite what the left propaganda says.

:shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

If anyone STILL doubts Google's bias, agenda and hate, here it is in their own words....

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/ ... -election/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

I anyone reads the sh*t you post i feel for them. You’re a sh*t
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:I anyone reads the sh*t you post i feel for them. You’re a sh*t
It's literally an unedited 1 hour video of a google all hands meeting right after the election.

Watch it and see for yourself. On second thought get some lotion and tissue first, you'll probably enjoy it.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:
It's literally an unedited 1 hour video of a google all hands meeting right after the election.

Watch it and see for yourself. On second thought get some lotion and tissue first, you'll probably enjoy it.
I guess no one at your employer talks about politics? No one had feelings like those expressed in the video after the election?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:

I guess no one at your employer talks about politics? No one had feelings like those expressed in the video after the election?
It's 100% pro Trump in my mom's basement. :banana: