SHUT IT DOWN!!!!! Trump will set a record.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: SHUT IT DOWN!!!!! Trump will set a record.

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
FB_IMG_1547248758176.jpg
FB_IMG_1547248758176.jpg (31.81 KiB) Viewed 653 times
FB_IMG_1547248758176.jpg
FB_IMG_1547248758176.jpg (31.81 KiB) Viewed 653 times
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

So you think he's willing to bankrupt the country to "win" just like he bankrupted his own companies? Is that the point youre trying to make? Because I believe you.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Kpdemello wrote:So you think he's willing to bankrupt the country to "win" just like he bankrupted his own companies? Is that the point youre trying to make? Because I believe you.
Oddly enough Russia would want the same ....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote:So you think he's willing to bankrupt the country to "win" just like he bankrupted his own companies? Is that the point youre trying to make? Because I believe you.
Yes.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

The purge is here, just as I thought....

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smok ... esistance/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Even Fox News is acknowledging that Trump isn't #winning with this wall business.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... rategy.amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Kpdemello wrote:Even Fox News is acknowledging that Trump isn't #winning with this wall business.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... rategy.amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tax returns are a ways away, but once TSA staffing shortages reveal their ugly head it will be interesting. Here's a shot from ORD when the Fed understaffed TSA @ ORD ... I was there for it ... 3 hours to get through.... it didn't last more than a week.

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Speaking of unpopular things this President has done,
“Though most 2018 tax filers are still expected to get refunds, the number who owe tax, and in some cases a penalty, is likely to be larger than in recent years, and many of them are likely to be people who have always gotten refunds.”
https://www.al.com/news/2019/01/irs-wai ... years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah, that's gonna go over like a lead balloon.... lets see if Trump's disapproval ratings can break the record!
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Doubling down on his shut down:
President Trump has canceled the U.S. delegation’s upcoming trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, “out of consideration” for furloughed Americans amid the partial government shutdown, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement Thursday.

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," the statement read.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... nders-says" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I guess along with everyone else in the Federal Government not working, the President himself has decided not to do any work until he gets his wall.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

MAGA ... all part of Russia's 'little plan' ..
.. Make America Go Away ..

Is hijacking a country a misdemeanor or a high crime :cry:
Is he truly willing to throw even his family to the wolves ?

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

So time to be fair and criticize the Democrats. I think they are overplaying their hand at this point. Pelosi and schumer need to be the adults in this and offer a real, legit deal to get something done. Eventually the tide of public opinion is going to turn against them. Rejecting offers out of hand without making counter offers is not productive.

Our leaders suck.

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

They already have offered reasonable compromises .. the latest one was Republican Senate approved.
Ann Coulter and her cronies are leading our great country. Yes, they do suck.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Kpdemello wrote:So time to be fair and criticize the Democrats. I think they are overplaying their hand at this point. Pelosi and schumer need to be the adults in this and offer a real, legit deal to get something done. Eventually the tide of public opinion is going to turn against them. Rejecting offers out of hand without making counter offers is not productive.

Our leaders suck.

So...Trump creates the DACA and refugee problem by rescinding protection, then reneges on a deal last year that would've given him wall funding in return for a legislative fix to the problem he created, and is now offering a three year extension of protection in return for his wall which, as I recall, Mexico was going to pay for. And you blame Pelosi and Schumer for not negotiating? Dealing with Trump is like trying to nail Jello to the wall, not to mention that apparently Ann Coulter has veto authority in the end.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

No, I think Trump's offer was horse sh*t. But the Dems should be the adults and make a reasonable counter offer. Instead, they are sinking to his level and just demanding something without putting anything on the table.

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

brownman wrote:They already have offered reasonable compromises .. the latest one was Republican Senate approved.
Ann Coulter and her cronies are leading our great country. Yes, they do suck.

:Toast
Since the shutdown? What was that? I thought since the shutdown all they've done is tried to reopen the gov't with no deal of any kind on the wall/border security. I thought their last real offer was pre-shutdown.