Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Post by madhatter »

Thursday's DOJ Inspector General report covering the Obama DOJ/FBI conduct during the Hillary Clinton email investigation confirms a bombshell that had previously been hinted at through WikiLeaks disclosures:

Obama lied when he said in 2015 that he learned of Hillary Clinton's private email server through a New York Times report.
gee no way? the sh!tstain didn't hear about it on the news like everyone else? unpossible...
Specifically, Obama told CBS News the following a March 7, 2015 report:

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

‘The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,’ the president told Plante. -CBS

The OIG report reveals this was a lie. A footnote on page 89 reads "President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account"
maybe these @ssholes need to start asking the madhatter WTF happened...won;t take me two years and 20 million dollars to state the obvious...why the fvck isn't sh!tstain facing charges?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
Thursday's DOJ Inspector General report covering the Obama DOJ/FBI conduct during the Hillary Clinton email investigation confirms a bombshell that had previously been hinted at through WikiLeaks disclosures:

Obama lied when he said in 2015 that he learned of Hillary Clinton's private email server through a New York Times report.
gee no way? the sh!tstain didn't hear about it on the news like everyone else? unpossible...

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

‘The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,’ the president told Plante. -CBS

The OIG report reveals this was a lie. A footnote on page 89 reads "President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account"
maybe these @ssholes need to start asking the madhatter WTF happened...won;t take me two years and 20 million dollars to state the obvious...why the fvck isn't sh!tstain facing charges?
Hard to prove Obama knew her domain. I just checked my email and it only shows the individuals name, not their domain. Then again, in many corporations any email from a non approved domain are flagged with a subject line that begins with EXTERNAL.

Do we know how the email looks to the average reader? It’s not unreasonable to believe that he may have exchanged emails with her without knowing her domain.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Hard to prove Obama knew her domain. I just checked my email and it only shows the individuals name, not their domain. Then again, in many corporations any email from a non approved domain are flagged with a subject line that begins with EXTERNAL.

Do we know how the email looks to the average reader? It’s not unreasonable to believe that he may have exchanged emails with her without knowing her domain.
yeah that must be it...same with the half a dozen or so other times he "heard it on the news"...just poor innocent hopey dope being persecuted for being black...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

More manufactured outrage from right wingnuts. Even if Obama knew the actual email address - you know, because all presidents personally configure their own email applications but never know when their attorney pays $130K in hush money just before an election – there's absolutely nothing illegal about sending unclassified emails to a non .gov domain (or any domain). And, of course, Clinton’s email server was perfectly legal, though ill advised.

Meanwhile GumpScandals (TM) continue unabated:

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood's (D) lawsuit against President Trump and the Donald J. Trump Foundation landed Thursday after a lengthy investigation into the charity, alleging that Trump violated both federal and state law and setting up another legal battle for the president.

The 41-page petition includes allegations that Trump illegally used the foundation to support his presidential campaign. The charges of improper use go back to Trump's conduct as a private citizen. Three of Trump's adult children, who serve on the board of the foundation, were also named in the lawsuit.

Trump quickly fired back at the legal challenge when it was filed Thursday, vowing to not settle the case.

Here are five things to know from the lawsuit.

Trump's children are involved

The lawsuit doesn’t just target Trump — three of his children, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., who make up the three other members of the Trump Foundation’s board of directors — also face allegations of wrongdoing.

Notable is what the lawsuit alleges they didn’t do: The complaint states that the board didn’t hold a formal meeting for at least 18 years, from 1999 until 2017, in violation of state law.

The complaint also argues that the Trumps didn’t fulfill their fiduciary and legal responsibilities as members of the board by failing to rein in the foundation's founder — their father.

The inclusion of his children escalates the lawsuit from a legal battle for Trump to a more personal one. A clearly irritated Trump lashed out at the attorney general’s office on Twitter shortly after the lawsuit was filed, calling the office “sleazy New York Democrats” and vowing not to settle the case.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:More manufactured outrage from right wingnuts. Even if Obama knew the actual email address - you know, because all presidents personally configure their own email applications but never know when their attorney pays $130K in hush money just before an election – there's absolutely nothing illegal about sending unclassified emails to a non .gov domain (or any domain). And, of course, Clinton’s email server was perfectly legal, though ill advised.
NO IT WAS NOT
Meanwhile GumpScandals (TM) continue unabated:

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood's (D) lawsuit against President Trump and the Donald J. Trump Foundation landed Thursday after a lengthy investigation into the charity, alleging that Trump violated both federal and state law and setting up another legal battle for the president.

The 41-page petition includes allegations that Trump illegally used the foundation to support his presidential campaign. The charges of improper use go back to Trump's conduct as a private citizen. Three of Trump's adult children, who serve on the board of the foundation, were also named in the lawsuit.

Trump quickly fired back at the legal challenge when it was filed Thursday, vowing to not settle the case.

Here are five things to know from the lawsuit.

Trump's children are involved

The lawsuit doesn’t just target Trump — three of his children, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., who make up the three other members of the Trump Foundation’s board of directors — also face allegations of wrongdoing.

Notable is what the lawsuit alleges they didn’t do: The complaint states that the board didn’t hold a formal meeting for at least 18 years, from 1999 until 2017, in violation of state law.

The complaint also argues that the Trumps didn’t fulfill their fiduciary and legal responsibilities as members of the board by failing to rein in the foundation's founder — their father.

The inclusion of his children escalates the lawsuit from a legal battle for Trump to a more personal one. A clearly irritated Trump lashed out at the attorney general’s office on Twitter shortly after the lawsuit was filed, calling the office “sleazy New York Democrats” and vowing not to settle the case.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

I love the premise here...

supposedly all one had to do was spoof an address that looks like it came from HRC's official .gov acct and send it to Obama's official alias and not only would it be delivered to him no questions asked but he;d respond without question...no security, no blocking of unknown domains etc?

yep the glove didn't fit so there's no possible way OJ could have done it...same w hopey just innocently responding to an email...no way he did anything wrong...civil war ain't over yet...civil part is probably getting closer to being over than any of us have the stomach for...but either corruption is removed or we're ruled by it...

stop cheering for OJ--out...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:And, of course, Clinton’s email server was perfectly legal, though ill advised.
NO IT WAS NOT
Probably illegal in some imaginary hellscape where Gump won the popular vote without Russian meddling, but sadly for Hillary haters, not here in reality.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:And, of course, Clinton’s email server was perfectly legal, though ill advised.
NO IT WAS NOT
Probably illegal in some imaginary hellscape where Gump won the popular vote without Russian meddling, but sadly for Hillary haters, not here in reality.
same imaginary hellscape where OJ was innocent...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote: yep the glove didn't fit so there's no possible way OJ could have done it...same w hopey just innocently responding to an email...no way he did anything wrong I'm sure you can cite the appropriate statutes here...civil war ain't over yet...civil part is probably getting closer to being over than any of us have the stomach for...but either corruption is removed or we're ruled by it... hallelujah - that's what the Mueller investigation is all about
Obama sends a handful of unclassified emails to a perfectly legal non .gov account and this amounts to unprecedented massive corruption, but Gump's scandal after scandal is nothing but a well coordinated deep state conspiracy against all of humanity.

Carry on.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote: yep the glove didn't fit so there's no possible way OJ could have done it...same w hopey just innocently responding to an email...no way he did anything wrong I'm sure you can cite the appropriate statutes here...civil war ain't over yet...civil part is probably getting closer to being over than any of us have the stomach for...but either corruption is removed or we're ruled by it... hallelujah - that's what the Mueller investigation is all about
Obama sends a handful of unclassified emails to a perfectly legal non .gov account and this amounts to unprecedented massive corruption, but Gump's scandal after scandal is nothing but a well coordinated deep state conspiracy against all of humanity.you truly are a subject of the democrat party...

Carry on.
some bloody gloves were found but they didn't fit OJ's hands, so there was no way he did it...honestly don't care what you say here, as its hard to imagine that a person of your intellect actually comes to that conclusion vs furthers a narrative in order to avoid acceptance of reality...the evidence is OVERWHELMING with a ridiculous and not even plausible defense just like the OJ case...and yet the guilty have gone free...and you cheer?
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:I love the premise here...

supposedly all one had to do was spoof an address that looks like it came from HRC's official .gov acct and send it to Obama's official alias and not only would it be delivered to him no questions asked but he;d respond without question...no security, no blocking of unknown domains etc?

yep the glove didn't fit so there's no possible way OJ could have done it...same w hopey just innocently responding to an email...no way he did anything wrong...civil war ain't over yet...civil part is probably getting closer to being over than any of us have the stomach for...but either corruption is removed or we're ruled by it...

Wait ... you think POTUS is analyzing emails to figure out whether they’re spoofed or not?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:I love the premise here...

Wait ... you think POTUS is analyzing emails to figure out whether they’re spoofed or not?
really that's the conclusion you drew from that? I wonder how many Nigerian princes he's emailed from that account? seriously I said NOTHING of the sort...what I said is I highly doubt that all one has to do is spoof HRC to get a response from the president...her acct was either easily identifiable as coming from her private domain or obama was easily fooled into responding to an unauthorized email address that appeared to be official ( effectively a spoof) ...hard to believe that things were so lax around there that obama would take an email from an unidentified domain let alone respond to it thinking its HRC's official account...

I'm gonna go with the sh!tstain knew exactly who he was emailing and where that email was going...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:really that's the conclusion you drew from that? I wonder how many Nigerian princes he's emailed from that account? seriously I said NOTHING of the sort...what I said is I highly doubt that all one has to do is spoof HRC to get a response from the president...her acct was either easily identifiable as coming from her private domain or obama was easily fooled into responding to an unauthorized email address that appeared to be official ( effectively a spoof) ...hard to believe that things were so lax around there that obama would take an email from an unidentified domain let alone respond to it thinking its HRC's official account...

I'm gonna go with the sh!tstain knew exactly who he was emailing and where that email was going...
Is it also possible someone, other than Obama, was responsible for managing his e-mail account/set up and added Clinton's external domain to a safe list or something similar without discussing it with Obama? Especially seeing as the set up itself was not illegal or unusual?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:really that's the conclusion you drew from that? I wonder how many Nigerian princes he's emailed from that account? seriously I said NOTHING of the sort...what I said is I highly doubt that all one has to do is spoof HRC to get a response from the president...her acct was either easily identifiable as coming from her private domain or obama was easily fooled into responding to an unauthorized email address that appeared to be official ( effectively a spoof) ...hard to believe that things were so lax around there that obama would take an email from an unidentified domain let alone respond to it thinking its HRC's official account...

Is it also possible someone, other than Obama, was responsible for managing his e-mail account/set up possible? more like a given...duh...and added Clinton's external domain to a safe list or something similar without discussing it with Obama? who authorized that?cuz we have a federal records act and it REQUIRES all govt communication to be documented and preserved...so we are supposed to believe that someone circumvented the law and obama was unknowingly subjected to failure to comply w the federal records act?Especially seeing as the set up itself was not illegal or unusual?
so hillary having a private server w her own domain in place of .gov account was not illegal or unusual? ( newsflash it was both illegal and she is the ONLY one who has ever done that so not only it is unusual but it's actually unprecedented...) and the president isn't responsible for ANYTHING/EVERYTHING that happens under his watch? you keep making excuses for OJ...we all know he's guilty...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

ABSOLUTELY SCATHING.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters