Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Re: Obama reveals Presidential portrait

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote:So by your own admission this is a mear dafvck is that? projection not sure you know what that word means....on your part. I’m glad we got that figured out.doesn't seem as though you have...
just going by the evidence....seems to say yer an imbecile...
sorry I had a typo. forgive me......
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote:So by your own admission this is a mear dafvck is that? projection not sure you know what that word means....on your part. I’m glad we got that figured out.doesn't seem as though you have...
just going by the evidence....seems to say yer an imbecile...
sorry I had a typo. forgive me......
that's not a typo that's you not knowing how to spell a word and guessing...you also have no idea what PROJECTION means....or how to use it in a sentence properly...nor do you have ANYTHING figured out...

:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obam ... story.html

he can take his audacity with him to gitmo...
In Gitmo? You think there's sufficient evidence to send him there?
yep, he knew about the server, ( and lied about it) he was in the loop about what was going on with the trump scam investigation...he's complicit...he also knew what was going on at the IRS..but in reality it'll be Leavenworth not gitmo...of course first he needs his day in court to tall us what he knew and when he knew it...due process ya know...

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/strzo ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As you would say, this seems to be some fantasy ideology with more fantasy ideology than reality.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

yep, he knew about the server, ( and lied about it) he was in the loop about what was going on with the trump scam investigation...he's complicit...he also knew what was going on at the IRS..but in reality it'll be Leavenworth not gitmo...of course first he needs his day in court to tall us what he knew and when he knew it...due process ya know...

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/strzo ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As you would say, this seems to be some fantasy ideology with more fantasy ideology than reality.
so you think obama had no idea at all that any of this was going on?

dispute ANY of this:

he knew about the server and actually emailed clinton on that server prior to telling the world that he first heard of the server " on the news" like everyone else...

FBI communications reveal that "POTUS wants to know everything we are doing"
Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer
Seems to me the headline here should have been the quote cited by Peter Strzok, attributed to a redacted source, saying “The White House is running this”, referring in August 2016 to the opening of the Trump counter-intelligence investigation. https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/ ... n-origins/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
this is THE biggest scandal in US history and the ( barely) useful idiot class still feigns oblivious...it least I assume they feign...I suppose its possible they are all sub 80 IQ morons but I doubt it...maybe faith in the letter D is a religious cult, or maybe its a mental illness...more likely they are too embarrassed to admit they've been duped...

good times for sure...for me anyway... :banana: :banana: :banana:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

dispute ANY of this:
I dispute he will go to Gitmo. He will not.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

dispute ANY of this:
I dispute he will go to Gitmo. He will not.[/quote]gee that's bold of you....let's be realistic no american is ever going to gitmo as a prisoner...but I see you aren't willing ( or able) to dispute what I posted...no surprise...it was a given anyway...purely rhetorical as there is no disputing it...

anyone involved with this s/b facing the same consequences as the rosenbergs did...this IS treasonous...meanwhile the same hacks that totally ignore this insist trump be impeached over 130k dollar payment to stormy daniels ( or maybe a parking ticket or even jaywalking if necessary)...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yep, he knew about the server, ( and lied about it) he was in the loop about what was going on with the trump scam investigation
gee that's bold of you....let's be realistic no american is ever going to gitmo as a prisoner...but I see you aren't willing ( or able) to dispute what I posted..
I disputed what you posted, but now you're moving the goal posts :Toast :Toast
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yep, he knew about the server, ( and lied about it) he was in the loop about what was going on with the trump scam investigation
gee that's bold of you....let's be realistic no american is ever going to gitmo as a prisoner...but I see you aren't willing ( or able) to dispute what I posted..
I disputed what you posted, but now you're moving the goal posts :Toast :Toast
actually you moved those I SPECIFICALLY ASKED:
dispute ANY of this:

he knew about the server and actually emailed clinton on that server prior to telling the world that he first heard of the server " on the news" like everyone else...

FBI communications reveal that "POTUS wants to know everything we are doing"

Quote:
Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer
Seems to me the headline here should have been the quote cited by Peter Strzok, attributed to a redacted source, saying “The White House is running this”, referring in August 2016 to the opening of the Trump counter-intelligence investigation. https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... n-origins/ …
gitmo is a POW detention facility not a federal prison...which is where obama belongs...if you don't get the hyperbole you really aren't very savvy...but hey yer convinced trump is an idiot too so who knows...

I have little faith in obama being sentenced or even brought to trial but the evidence is enough that he should be called to the stand as a witness at the very least...maybe trump will insist on it after 2020...right now he's still "untouchable" in the eyes of his adoring imbecilic sycophants...any attempt by trump or republicans to go after him would be painted by the D's and MSM as a "lynching"...

trump first destroys any claim to a "legacy" that obama might make in the future, second trump cements his own legacy with a second term win, third trump takes out his personal vendetta on obama and believe me he has a very strong desire to not only humiliate obama but to completely destroy him...gonna be funny watching the tables turn on that assclown...trump will relish having the last laugh...madhatter will too...

and lets be clear obama never had a legacy, or a vision, or was really anything except a puppet...the face and front man of a deep state coup that failed...he was there to play the race card PERIOD...and that tired hand has always eventually failed those who play it...
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain

You have removed all doubt.
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

― Mark Twain

You have removed all doubt.
reality is going to come as a shock to you, if it ever comes at all...

and of course you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to back up your assertions...absolutely nothing to rebut the facts...it's really astonishing your argument basally amounts to "I'm not gonna die cuz I'm not dead yet"

people will be going to jail here and it won;t be trump...how far up the chain ( or into the sewer as the case may be) things go all depends on whether or not there is a suitable fall guy...otherwise the buck stops w hopey dope... but in any case he either knew or had no fvcking idea whatsoever what his administration was doing...sadly both are just a likely w the Manchurian affirmative action president...
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

My backup is here in all of these posts from you.
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:oooh I hate that madhatter...
wahhhh :zzz hillaryous...

meanwhile yer whole imbecilic russian fantasy is being proven to be a complete farce like I've been saying all along... only the dumbest of the ( barely) useful idiot class actually bought it to begin with and even most of them see the writing on the wall...eventually you'll come to grips w reality, but til then by all means keep posting your idiotic drivel...the Donald and I will just keep winning...it's almost too easy... :banana: :banana: :banana: :seeya
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:
Nikoli wrote:oooh I hate that madhatter...
wahhhh :zzz hillaryous...

meanwhile yer whole imbecilic russian fantasy is being proven to be a complete farce like I've been saying all along... only the dumbest of the ( barely) useful idiot class actually bought it to begin with and even most of them see the writing on the wall...eventually you'll come to grips w reality, but til then by all means keep posting your idiotic drivel...the Donald and I will just keep winning...it's almost too easy... :banana: :banana: :banana: :seeya
You make it so easy
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://freebeacon.com/columns/the-world-as-it-wasnt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell